It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drunken Priest Goes On Rampage

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
A drunken priest known as "The Sheriff" goes amok with a rifle in Croatia and crashes his car into a tree. When he was arrested he said that even the Pope makes mistakes. And the Bishop excused him.

A CROATIAN priest beat a member of his parish, threatened others with a rifle and crashed his car in a night of drunken rage, press reports said today.

The priest, known in his parish as the Sheriff, then took a rifle and threatened other guests before fleeing in his car and crashing into a tree. When police arrived at the scene he refused a breath test.

"I admit that I have made a mistake. However, everyone makes mistakes, politicians and even the Pope," said Stefancic who was, according to press reports, already involved in a series of similar incidents.

The Slunj region's bishop, Mile Bogovic, explained that the priest's violent behaviour was provoked by alcohol."Stefancic did not act alone. The wine was with him," Bogovic said

That was one hell of a priest if I may say so...

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:33 AM
link   
and the conspiracy would be where?

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   

thats a funny post "even the pope makes mistakes"

the poor guy should seek help.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by shmick25
and the conspiracy would be where?

In the article, it also says:
"Catholic priests strongly protested Croatia's new zero-tolerance drink-driving law, adopted earlier this year, arguing that they have to imbibe wine as part of their work."

I don`t know if that`s really a "conspiracy" or not, but I guess it`s on the edge...

top topics

join