It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe what they're planning for Dubia...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Like one of the things is a 100 squ mile theme park. It's going to have all the major monuments of the word such as: A full sized, Eiffle Tower, Egyptian Pyramids, Big Ben, The las Vegas Strip only 3 times bigger, all rolled into one. That way it's almost like you can go to one destination and get a sample of all these world famous landmarks. That's suppose to be done in around 2020. Plus all the other crazy things they're building. It looks like it would be a really fun place to go. It would be kinda neet to have a time share out there, go there for like a month in the dead of winter with a dozen of your closest friends and family, and just relax and have fun.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Just don't report it if you get raped. They throw women who get raped in jail. Not even a lie.

Norwegian woman: I was raped in Dubai, now I face prison sentence
www.cnn.com...

There are other cases as well. I hope this place fails until they get with the times.
edit on 7-11-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yep it is loads of fun, you can dabble in the sex slavery trade whilst you are there.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Iamschist because: for more accuracy

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
All bought and paid for at the cost of war.

Dubai is ridiculously expensive, unless they lower the cost of staying there then I dont see hpw they are going to fill this theme park. . .

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Someone told me that the reason they were able to build so fast is because the standards are about half that of say canada and the you es. He said he just dodged death. He took a shower. And after he got out of the shower like 2 minute later the ceiling about the shower caved in. As for rapes, couldn't be as bad as the good ole u es of ah, with another rape happening every 35 seconds, and murder every 38 seconds. I'd still go visit for sure though one day, looks like an interesting place.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

spartacus699
Someone told me that the reason they were able to build so fast is because the standards are about half that of say canada and the you es. He said he just dodged death. He took a shower. And after he got out of the shower like 2 minute later the ceiling about the shower caved in. As for rapes, couldn't be as bad as the good ole u es of ah, with another rape happening every 35 seconds, and murder every 38 seconds. I'd still go visit for sure though one day, looks like an interesting place.

Haha, how ignorant. The US is no even top 50 in the world with rapes per capita. You can't even get statistics from Dubai since if you report a rape you GO TO PRISON.

I know how the US can lower all it's crime, simply make it a crime to report crime. If you get robbed, you go to jail. You get assaulted, you go to jail. Bring your daughters to Dubai with you and feel free to leave them alone.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

the actual stat is every 2 minutes in the US. Those are most likely only the reported ones. So for every 1 reported there's 20 that aren't most likely.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

spartacus699
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

the actual stat is every 2 minutes in the US. Those are most likely only the reported ones. So for every 1 reported there's 20 that aren't most likely.

You're right, the US is the only country in the world where crimes go unreported. I am sure lots of rapes get reported in places like Dubai where the VICTIM is thrown in jail. They probably have a 99% report rate right?

Especially in some Muslim countries where the public and law enforcement think some women deserve rape, and most think women tempt the men and it's the woman's fault.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Wonder why you brought up the US, and not South Africa where it's estimated there are over 500,000 rapes every year. That's 5,000%, or 50x higher than the US.
www.irinnews.org...

Great job derailing your own thread though because of your blind hate.
edit on 10-11-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join