It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop Caught On Tape Shooting Unarmed Man Won’t Be Charged With A Crime

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It's a sad state of affairs when you are more afraid of law enforcement than terrorism or criminals.

But that's the plan isn't it?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

olaru12
It's a sad state of affairs when you are more afraid of law enforcement than terrorism or criminals.

But that's the plan isn't it?

Of course it's the plan. You don't think they created the DHS and militarized the police force to fight terrorism do you?

8x more likely to be killed by a cop than by a terrorist and I am sure that number is going up sharply. Id almost rather have a run in with Al-qaeda than with the cops. Actually, not almost, I definitely would, at least then I could fight back. With cops like the one in this video, even if you did defend yourself, his 20 goon buddies would shoot you anyway.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

Feel free to let the City know how you feel about this "officers" conduct.

Chicago Independent Police Review Authority.
Phone: Main: 312.746.3609 Complaint Line: 312.746.3594
TTY: 312.745.3593
Fax: 312.746-3591
1615 W. Chicago Avenue
4th Floor
Chicago, IL 60622

Chicago Police Board
Phone: 312.742.4194
Fax: 312.742.4193
30 North LaSalle Street
Suite 1220
Chicago, IL 60602

Not sure how much good this will do, but i sent a fax to each of these letting them know of my disdain for the lack of accountability. Feel free to do the same. Maybe if we spam them enough, we can get some justice. There are several free websites that will send the fax for you. This is probably the most effective way since they physically must pick up the piece of paper.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

all i can say is that i am completely disgusted and saddened to hear of this. what the heck is up with our country?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
shooting someone in the back is about the most dishonorable and cowardly acts imaginable.

I will continue to say, AS I had a position most cops don't measure up to, there is NOONE wearing a badge with TOTAL HONOR and INTEGRITY.

assaulting the constitution and people daily, and the "good cops" don't handle biz behind the scenes!

PROVE that there is NO SUCH THING and an HONORABLE, AMERICAN LOVING PATRIOT with a BADGE.

badge and constitution are oil and water

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   

blackthorne
reply to post by goou111

all i can say is that i am completely disgusted and saddened to hear of this. what the heck is up with our country?

Sheriff of Nottingham, Mao, Stalin, Lenin, Pol Pot, etc.

this is what a badge represents in America today.
edit on 7-11-2013 by HanzHenry because: spelling

top topics

<< 1   >>

join