It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptilian Seduction - The Hidden War and the unknowing humans...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:44 AM
link   
I do not offer this story as pure truth to be believed on blind faith. If you wish, just consider it a theory or a interesting story....

Long ago, the universe was young, with a freshness of new energy. Everyone was young and free. Eventually the empire of Draco rised to power as some put their self-interests together to control the nice, innocent, caring citizens of their world. They used fear to control, advancing with technology adding fear and chaos... Expanding their empire they fought in Orion. Pleiades will keep order with positivity and light as draco brings more awareness of the bad and the feeling of power of freedom from fear through anger. Battles between servants of light and dark.

On Earth they created an energy of Chaos in the middle east to keep the energy bouncing from low and high - to Reptilian Leaders this type of changes is freedom. From Africa and Middle East humans began civilization to worship Serpents and Dragons as God.

Red Dragon is a collective of a type of Reptilian, not a single being as some may believe - selfish pleasure type of consciousness. So now, there is selfish-pleasure-conscious versus pleasure-of-serving-consciousness (the original energy of the young universe).

Light brings positivity and darkness negativity, but the positivity of light is also used for manipulation...

Darkness and negativity for awareness, not being blinded by light/hope and instead be more realistic...

Chaos = anger, help separate and individualize for freedom of individual expression

Order/ Control = love, care, protection, good for belonging but can also mean peer pressure.

Dark ones trying to keep humans on earth because they want humans to see their point of view of selfishness being evolved - greater sense of self instead of associating with "the group". To be able to say "no" with anger rather than servr others with yes.

Reptilian Perspective to be understood as option....

Again, this is not offered as 100% accurate just felt inspired to type this up.

Wishing you all Joy and Freedom
PEACE

edit on 7-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
In Iroqouis ( 6 nation) founder Deganawidah's prophesy the red dragon is the red shield rothschild red menace ( the funders of communism), the white dragon is the patriots of the constitution - the white house, and the black dragon is as far as I can tell, the Chinese

so sometimes the reptile or Dragon is a symbol for motive forces of energy ( in the above, the energizing philosophy ), as opposed to an actual entity
edit on 7-11-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

As above , so below...

The forces of energy manifesting in beings.

So yes, can be one, many, or both, just like cells making a body.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

more info/stories/versions from other observers please

I love ancient conspiracy
I don't take it seriously like i did in the past
I love it as materials to enrich the sci-fi story I'm developing

thanks for this thread

peace.
edit on 7-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   

arpgme

Light brings positivity and darkness negativity, but the positivity of light is also used for manipulation...

Darkness and negativity for awareness, not being blinded by light/hope and instead be more realistic...

Chaos = anger, help separate and individualize for freedom of individual expression

Order/ Control = love, care, protection, good for belonging but can also mean peer pressure.

Dark ones trying to keep humans on earth because they want humans to see their point of view of selfishness being evolved - greater sense of self instead of associating with "the group". To be able to say "no" with anger rather than servr others with yes.

Reptilian Perspective to be understood as option....

edit on 7-11-2013 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

beginner's questions

if i understand correctly.
balancing both positive and negative is the only way to escape?

but isn't that what true love does? ignoring both positivity + negativity

--------------------------

-----------------

i don't understand this part. do you mean that our acts of love, care, protection can be manipulated by the systems?

thanks!

peace.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by dodol

Love is used for manipulation, such as, rewarding people with love and kindness when they do what is wanted and scolding when not - a great form of control and peer pressure.

As for escape, there is no "escape". Light wants you in its realm with complete humility/servitude. Darkness wants you in its realm with complete rebellion of the conformity and servitude.

The Chaotic energy in the middle east was to mix these energies it made that area more dark and a great place to be strong hold self identity and yell "no" to opposition of control / forced conformity.

new topics

top topics

join