It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Personal time slips, anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hey - I have noticed that there are two very distinct cultures cropping up in America, one of them is temporal, and one of them is spatial. First of all - has anyone else noticed this? Is it just me, or are they getting polarized?

I have trouble adjusting from one zone to another, and lately, when I have been travelling between areas with a high temporal feel and ones with a high spatial feel, there have been some odd occurrences. Or just in general.

This basically amounts to me remembering something happening a certain way, and then it turning out it didn't happen that way - or at least other people don't remember it happening that way.

I just started noticing an increase in the occurrence. I keep a lot of notes, lets basically say a journal / record of events, so it is possible that I could catch evidence of one of these.

----------

Now here is something that is very strange. It is the first example, which I will lead with. In August or September, my mother ran off the highway and woke up to find herself in the middle of the desert and called my dad to come pick her up, thinking she had had a stroke.

Prior to that instance, she was a very spiritual person, similar to a Buddhist or New Age type, very open-minded. However, after that experience, she became a hard-line conservative Christian type. It threw me off.

However, I also just discovered today that it turns out that she somehow lost her memory from the month prior, and this was in the official neurological report. It seems strange.

I'm sorry, I am not entirely sure how that relates to a time slip... except that my mom says that she and my dad went to go see a play when they were visiting me in Idaho that she doesn't remember seeing, and this is corresponding to odd occurrences involving my conversations with people -

In which I'm not entirely sure they are aware of what they are saying, because when I ask them about something they said prior, they refuse to admit they ever said it, in fact, they honestly believe they didn't - I'm not even sure if these particular people are aware of their own existence, or what is going on?

There was a physical example, actually, involving a police report as well - regarding confiscated objects not appearing in the report - and I have no idea why the police report would forget about confiscated objects - but the obvious answer is that it was simply some kind of error, just like the obvious answer with my mom is that something is wrong with her neurologically.

There is no obvious answer to the part where a lot of people are walking around not knowing what they are doing or saying, though, unless that happens all the time and I never noticed it prior. Just throwing in alternatives.

----------

Okay - if I happen to catch something in the act specifically, I'll post it here. I will try to provide evidence if possible. Especially if it is physical -
edit on 07amThu, 07 Nov 2013 01:59:15 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

The other day, some members had strange time phenomenons.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

could be *Schumann Resonances* playing with time ?

or, The space-time continuum ?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Okay, I will be honest about the part where the people are walking around confused about what they are saying. I think that could be a symptom of some kind of (known) media disinformation campaign in the U.S. where people are being fed lies that don't make sense, or false facts,

And are having trouble figuring out how to function because what they are hearing and what they are experiencing do not match, and also, the logical coherency of the sound-bytes they repeat without thinking first are falling apart.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Thank you, Xuenchen, I will check it out and keep you posted if I experience anything else. I would classify what I am experiencing at the moment as the following:

There is a very strong temporal (duality, judgemental, linear) pull in some areas, and a very strong spatial (creative, positive, productive, social) in others. The temporal pull is so strong that it feels like a high-powered magnet.

The temporal zones also include being oblivious to one's surroundings, or at least other's perspectives and in addition to that, being oblivious to possibilities or hostile towards obvious possibilities existing to improve the situation at a given time.

When I travel between areas, some events or in some cases physical objects seem to lose coherency. Also - this could be isolated to me individually.
edit on 07amThu, 07 Nov 2013 02:17:17 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 07amThu, 07 Nov 2013 02:17:37 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I do not know if you are aware of Bashar's work, but he states that there are millions of alternative realities, and as our vibration changes, our outside world reflects that change. As you would when tuning into a different channel in a radio station.

It also explains why we might not see friends or family for a long time, then suddenly you hear from them, as your vibration is once again in alignment with theirs.

I know for sure I have experienced situations, where I have heard of a certain celebrity dying. Then later discover they are alive.

As for the bit about your mother changing, is there any chance that she was subject to mind altering drugs? in hospital, or underwent some mind distortion from another individual. At times of crisis our head space is very vulnerable to new conditioning.
edit on 22am11America/Chicagoam by iamea because: (no reason given)

It is also interesting that you say this on your other running post;

"It talks about a Pentagon virus to be spread through a flu vaccine that would target the areas in our brain responsible for propagating religious beliefs. It was going to be used on Muslim countries. Later, it was proven to be a hoax."

I had never heard of this prior to reading it just now, but the possibility of it has been placed in your consciousness at some time, even though as you say, it was proven to be a hoax. Did you mother receive any vaccines around that time, that she changed?.
edit on 33am11America/Chicagoam by iamea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Sounds similar to what I used to go through on almost a daily basis when I was a teen. Things whould happen all the time differently then remembered; or remembered BEFORE they would happen and then freak people out after it happened. Havn`t really noticed this phenomena as of late all that much though. It is kinda odd when it does happen almost like a timeline jump or alturnate reality like in a sci-fi show but real.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I'm wondering if the "bake" part of your username actually has nothing at all to do with any sort of cake, pastry or even an oven at all.... If you get my meaning.

That could explain your memory loss(es)/overall confused state.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Great thread, am in process of researching said topic due to my own personal experiences of this nature. subscribed so I can write a detailed comment when I have some more details. I hope ppl share their own stories here

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Interesting thread. S & F.

I've had one missing time episode. Shared with a friend.

But lots of various incidents from the age of since I can remember until I was pregnant with my first child. A lot of times the did occurances were attributed to sleep walking and zoning out. My mother once told me that the exorcist movie scared her pretty badly - because I was a sleepwalker. I use to sleep walk and just stand in one spot, still sleeping. I deny it, because I don't remember it - but I can't because I do wake up in places I didn't fall asleep in! It rarely ever happens anymore. Once in a blue moon.

None of my children sleepwalk - thank goodness!

I use to remember standing at the top of the stairs when I was younger. I would blink and be at the bottom of the stair, with no memory of traversing the long, rather steep stairs into the pitch black basement. It happened quite a bit when I was around the age of 11-12 years old. Thinking about it gives me goose pimples just like it did every time it happened when I was a kid. I'd be at the bottom of the steps and every hair on my body was standing on end.

CdT

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by iamea

I will have to check out Bashar's work, but I do tend to agree with him. It is basically just like what you said, there are millions of different realities co-existing at once on Earth that we can tune into - it is why we relate to certain people automatically, but others walk past without noticing.

I have experienced different perspectives myself because I have not stayed in the same social group my whole life - sometimes it can cause me stress / cognitive dissonance when I am in a situation where there are two conflicting perspectives present that I have experienced before.

As for my mother, she had been meditating with someone over a distance for some years now, I think they had a connection of some kind, and he may have passed away, causing her sudden change in personality and memory loss.

Soon after, she got off her S.S.R.I. medications, which furthered the process. Her demeanor is honestly that of someone you could imagine being shown on YouTube as a Reptilian shapeshifter - she is very tense, licks her lips quickly like a lizard, it is quite strange.

Prior to that, her demeanor was very similar to a gypsy or something. So much the opposite that it scared me after the incident first happened, and now I have trouble believing she was ever that way before. It has had a ripple effect on my personality as well, since we are close.

I tried to get her to realize that her personality had changed and had some success with the following process -

I asked her about experiences in the past with her in-laws and how she had disliked them, and she said yes and went on to describe her feelings because it was like a natural thing for her to remember and describe,

And then I described how her behavior was now similar to the behavior that she had just described disliking. It caused her to pause for a long while before it clicked, I think.

I think that was my first successful cognitive behavioral attempt. In the meantime, I'm hoping to move into my own place again here shortly and keep this time in my parents house brief - I am too sensitive to other vibrations in my living environment.

I am wondering if there could be memory loss if the shift between vibrations is too great -
edit on 08amFri, 08 Nov 2013 08:29:28 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 08amFri, 08 Nov 2013 08:31:26 -0600kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:52 AM
link   

35Foxtrot

I'm wondering if the "bake" part of your username actually has nothing at all to do with any sort of cake, pastry or even an oven at all.... If you get my meaning.

That could explain your memory loss(es)/overall confused state.

Very surprisingly, Foxtrot, that is actually part of my real name!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I could've sworn this thread had two pages earlier.

I've had many of these things happen now I try to ignore them or it'd drive me batspit. LOL

new topics

top topics

join