It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The origin of clean and unclean animals

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Astyanax, I see "Mind Firmly Closed" under your name. I think it's time to move on, for God will choose the time to drag you into the truth, kicking and screaming, or not.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

I accept your admission of defeat in the spirit in which it is offered. Now go and preach at somebody else.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Astyanax

I accept your admission of defeat in the spirit in which it is offered. Now go and preach at somebody else.

You wade in unprovoked and tell someone they are wrong and you are right, ridicule them and then accuse them of preaching to you - so funny.

Astyanax

No they shouldn't be viewed as anything of the kind. Some of our Stone Age ancestors thrived on shellfish — their middens are full of shells. Most dietary prohibitions are supersttious bollocks, dreamed up to consolidate the power of priests who ruled by fear. Trust you people to bring the Bible into everything. How boring.

The reason why pork is prohibited in many societies pursuing a marginal existence in difficult environments is given in my earlier post.

It seems that you believe only your answer is worthy and right.
edit on 12-11-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

You wade in unprovoked and tell someone they are wrong and you are right, ridicule them and then accuse them of preaching to you - so funny.

Why are you referring to yourself in the second person?

It seems that you believe only your answer is worthy and right.

It is certainly the right answer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join