It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The origin of clean and unclean animals

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The origin of clean and unclean animals

Have you ever wondered what clean and unclean animals was all about? Why did some animals became unclean? What happened to these animals? To find the answer to this, we need to get back in time. Way back actually.

At the time of Jared , some 500 years after the birth of Adam and Eve, about 200 alien colonist’s was allowed to descend to earth and live amongst the human beings. Those alien colonist’s was called Watchers , and was also later referred to as the fallen angels.

While on earth, those aliens broke the prime directives. Thus they revealed and shared a lot of forbidden knowledge to the human beings and taught them a multitude of different new skills and arts , as well as how to make and use new technology. They also took for themselves human being wives (as many as they wanted), and got children with them. These children became the different giant races that roamed earth in these days, and were commonly referred to as the Nefilims.

It was un these days that the alien watchers and their offspring started to do experiments on animals and human beings as well as source of life itself. Thus they created a multitude of animal and human hybrids which were mixtures between many different animals and even mixtures between human beings and different animals. These hybrid human beings as well as the different races of giants were later commonly referred to as demons (not however to be confused with diseases who also was called demons) in those days.

Before we go any further please read this story from The book of Jasher to get a clue of what these hybrids could be. Please however note that this story is told after the great flood, thus indicating that it was not only some of the giant races that survived the great flood, but also (as we can read here) some of the hybrid human beings.

“And the sons of Shobal were Alvan, Manahath, Ebal, Shepho, and Onam, and the sons of Zibeon were Ajah, and Anah, this was that Anah who found the Yemim in the wilderness when he fed the asses of Zibeon his father. And whilst he was feeding his father's asses he led them to the wilderness at different times to feed them. And there was a day that he brought them to one of the deserts on the sea shore, opposite the wilderness of the people, and whilst he was feeding them, behold a very heavy storm came from the other side of the sea and rested upon the asses that were feeding there, and they all stood still. And afterward about one hundred and twenty great and terrible animals came out from the wilderness at the other side of the sea, and they all came to the place where the asses were, and they placed themselves there. And those animals, from their middle downward, were in the shape of the children of men, and from their middle upward, some had the likeness of bears, and some the likeness of the keephas, with tails behind them from between their shoulders reaching down to the earth, like the tails of the ducheephath, and these animals came and mounted and rode upon these asses, and led them away, and they went away unto this day.And one of these animals approached Anah and smote him with his tail, and then fled from that place. And when he saw this work he was exceedingly afraid of his life, and he fled and escaped to the city. And he related to his sons and brothers all that had happened to him, and many men went to seek the asses but could not find them, and Anah and his brothers went no more to that place from that day following, for they were greatly afraid of their lives.”

Then read this account from The book of the generations of Adam to get an idea of what these watchers were doing:

“Ammah was not one whit behind her husband in creating wickedness, for she manipulated the very fountain of life, until she had created new forms of beings dedicated to evil and the destruction of mankind. From this time, sickness and disease began to spread among the sons of men, bringing sorrow and death upon them.”

There are lots of stories like this, but it will suffice to end these examples by reading the following account by Berossus :

"There was a time in which there existed nothing but darkness and an abyss of waters, wherein resided most hideous beings, which were produced of a two-fold principle. There appeared men, some of whom were furnished with two wings, others with four, and with two faces. They had one body but two heads: the one that of a man, the other of a woman: and likewise in their several organs both male and female. Other human figures were to be seen with the legs and horns of goats: some had horses' feet: while others united the hind quarters of a horse with the body of a man, resembling in shape the hippocentaurs. Bulls likewise were bred there with the heads of men; and dogs with fourfold bodies, terminated in their extremities with the tails of fishes: horses also with the heads of dogs: men too and other animals, with the heads and bodies of horses and the tails of fishes. In short, there were creatures in which were combined the limbs of every species of animals. In addition to these, fishes, reptiles, serpents, with other monstrous animals, which assumed each other's shape and countenance. Of all which were preserved delineations in the temple of Belus at Babylon."

Shortly before the flood (and after years of experimenting), all life on earth thus had more or less corrupted its way. Various races of giants, hybrid animals and monsters and demons roamed the earth, and because of this new diseases arose. The original animals that the colonists once populated the earth with (which was called the clean ones) was at that point almost exterminated and entirely replaced by the hybrid animals (The unclean) that the watchers had created. To save the Earth, the Alien colonists had thus only one solution left. They had to exterminate all current life forms, and restart civilization . So, when the great flood eventually swept over the earth to cleans it, we can read the following account about the clean and unclean animal situation from The legends of the jews:

“Before the flood the number of unclean animals had been greater than the number of the clean. Afterward the ratio was reversed, because while seven pairs of clean animals were preserved in the ark, but two pairs of the unclean were preserved.”

After the great flood the alien colonist’s tells Noah and his descendents that it again was safe to eat animal flesh as long as they did not eat the blood in it. This is basically the story behind the clean and unclean animals. Only a few of the unclean animals survived the great flood, but those were probably animals that the aliens nevertheless considered to be safe. Otherwise they would have been exterminated. In this way, some of the animals that the watchers created by their experiments is probably still around.

The pig is probably one of those animals. It is of course perfectly safe to eat in Our days, but because of these ancient myths and the things that happened in these remote times, jews and muslims still regard some animals (like the pig) as unclean.

edit on 6-11-2013 by helius because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by helius

So did the evil aliens create lobsters, clams, oysters, mussels and scallops too?

BTW, thanks to who ever for the pig! I love ham and bacon too!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I think you may be over thinking this OP. It is very interesting though.

I am guessing that people long ago noticed that people who ate pigs got grouchy. Pigs root in the earth and eat things that can have heavy metals in them. The metals like lead and mercury built up in the bones and blood. Eating this made people sick or a little crazy like. You have to consider that the area we are talking about was refining gold and using mercury in the process. They were also using lead for things because it was easy to work.

Also pigs ate all the trash down there and the meat was probably not safe to eat back then. They probably formed some sort of rule to help to keep people from getting sick. As for the fish needing finns and scales, fish like a bullhead also can accumulate heavy metals, they dig in the mud for things. The porpoise was considered a friend of man back then also, eating them was taboo in the mid eastern countries. I'm not sure why they wouldn't want to eat fish without fins though. They should be able to eat them when I am with them, they would be eating them with a Finn...I suppose I should have my brother with me also since it says Finns

I don't think aliens had anything to do with this myself. They could have had something to do with other things though.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
there was an evil alien called trichinosis?

Trichinosis, also called trichinellosis, or trichiniasis, is a parasitic disease caused by eating raw or undercooked pork or wild game infected with the larvae of a species of roundworm Trichinella spiralis, commonly called the trichina worm. There are eight Trichinella species; five are encapsulated and three are not.[1] Only three Trichinella species are known to cause trichinosis: T. spiralis, T. nativa, and T. britovi.[1]

Between 2002 and 2007, 11 cases were reported to CDC each year on average in the United States;[2] these were mostly the result of eating undercooked game, bear meat, or home-reared pigs. It is common in developing countries where meat fed to pigs is raw or undercooked, but many cases also come from developed countries in Europe and North America, where raw or undercooked pork and wild game may be consumed as delicacies.[3]

en.wikipedia.org...
not to mention mad cow

Also I am not sure if many folks have noticed but there doesn't seem to be much fire wood round those parts...the best trees went on to be temple beams and such...they often used poop for fire wood...

point being: back in the day, symptoms such as this was all done by evil spirits
except the witches knew better...which is why they were well cooked
to religion truth is a disease

edit on 6-11-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

as to pig being safe to eat in our day
nope, not so fast
the nitrosamines in bacon will double your chances of heart disease

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I got nothing. Sure why not, with all the crazy stories in the Bible and other ancient texts l its possible!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Get me some nitrosamines STAT.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

I love this, it's great.

My interpretation of clean and unclean animals was always simply ones you can prepare and cook without worrying too much about catching food poisoning.

Don't forget women during their periods were called unclean too. This wasn't cause periods were alien hybrids, its because they didn't have tampons or wet wipes back then and things were a little messy.

Your theory is a much better story tho

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
sounds like a cult

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by helius

Looks like i picked the wrong day to give up glue.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by helius

The real reason for the prohibition against eating pork is much more interesting than the one you made up. And it is not trichinosis either. The reason is that pigs, whose meat tastes delicious, compete with humans for food (we eat the same things). In societies where food is scarce (such as nomadic societies on the edge of a desert), high-status individuals will keep pigs for their flavour and for the status of serving and eating such an expensive meat.

Why expensive? Because every pig is raised at the expense of poorer members of the tribe. The pigs eat supplies that could otherwise nourish people. Rich members of the tribe eat pork while the poor starve. That is why primitive Middle Eastern societies banned the eating of pork. Only a religious prohibition could deter the practice.

Island societies in the Pacific, where similar scarcities prevail, also discovered the social costs of keeping pigs. On Easter Island, they seem to have been one of the causes of the civil wars that destroyed the culture and almost depopulated the island. On another, Tikopia, the inhabitants still celebrate the day 400 years ago when their ancestors killed and ate all the pigs on the island, to the subsequent improvement of living conditions for all the islanders.

edit on 9/11/13 by Astyanax because: of obsessive-compulsive editing.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

skalla
reply to post by helius

Looks like i picked the wrong day to give up glue.

clean or unclean glue
now there's a thread

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
self explanitory,,,would u eat a lame or crippled or sickly animal?

so only the best,, u shal eat at my bbq,, said the Lord,,etcc,

at least this is my view,,

"All the firstling males that come of thy herd and of thy flock thou shalt sanctify unto the Lord thy God: thou shalt do no work with the firstling of thy bullock, nor shear the firstling of thy sheep.

20 Thou shalt eat it before the Lord thy God year by year in the place which the Lord shall choose, thou and thy household.

21 And if there be any blemish therein, as if it be lame, or blind, or have any ill blemish, thou shalt not sacrifice it unto the Lord thy God.

22 Thou shalt eat it within thy gates: the unclean and the clean person shall eat it alike, as the roebuck, and as the hart.

23 Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.

p.s "eat the blood",, why eat the blood?,,yuck,,,unless less there were English around,, u know "blood PUDDING?"

maybe.

now pickled PIGS feet,, mmmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
i know if i was satan
i would have bailed for a good feed of bbqed pork chops

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

"the unclean and the clean person shall eat it "

not sure if the Spirit,,need too have worried.

Pork Chop's burnt please

"Is the flesh not stronger than the Spirit",,,???

well at least that's what, Satan would say,, before God.

and of course blame the human.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The origin of "clean" and "unclean" (first Biblical account) can be found in Genesis - Chapter 7, God's instructing of Noah.

Original diet: Fruits, grains, nuts, & seeds.

Sin enters: Vegetables added.

Flood: "Clean" / "Unclean" - flesh meats introduced.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
If we examine the lists of unclean animals in the Bible, we see a consistent bias against eating carnivores, omnivores, scavengers, and bottom-feeders. This helps people avoid eating animals which tend to concentrate environmental toxins or harbor dangerous microbes/parasites. The heath laws given to Moses should be viewed as Public Health measures, and they are centuries or even millennia ahead of their time. It is just one of many things pointing toward an all-wise Creator God.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

No they shouldn't be viewed as anything of the kind. Some of our Stone Age ancestors thrived on shellfish — their middens are full of shells. Most dietary prohibitions are supersttious bollocks, dreamed up to consolidate the power of priests who ruled by fear. Trust you people to bring the Bible into everything. How boring.

The reason why pork is prohibited in many societies pursuing a marginal existence in difficult environments is given in my earlier post.

edit on 11/11/13 by Astyanax because: of boredom.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by helius

It is also possible as the pig is the oldest domesticated animal and has the most shared pathogens that ancient rabbis saw the fact that certain diseases were more prevelant among swine herders and less prevalent among shepherds while also noting the similarity between a pigs intestines and a humans, these guys also identified cleanliness and all Jewish homes had a water sistern that had several stages including a settling pool to allow paricles in the water to sink and then allow the finer water to flow into the cistern.

They washed before meals as well, now while this was not exclusive to the Jewish communitys and similar was practices in the ancient indus valley civilisation, it does weather by diving origin or human observation show a level of astute intelligence.

They were aware of the danger mildew (fungal lung infections) caused as well and also we now know many shell fish are harbingers of many dangerous bacteria.

These laws ensured a strong people and a healthy one, they never had laboratorys so I tend to god or angelic inspiration on these laws and they served a purpose for many generations, remember it was not until the time of louis pasteur that we began to realise the microbial world existed and the victorians termed the phrase cleanliness is next to godliness, whom explained this to the ancient rabbis though.

edit on 11-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Astyanax

No they shouldn't be viewed as anything of the kind. Some of our Stone Age ancestors thrived on shellfish — their middens are full of shells. Most dietary prohibitions are supersttious bollocks, dreamed up to consolidate the power of priests who ruled by fear. Trust you people to bring the Bible into everything. How boring.

The reason why pork is prohibited in many societies pursuing a marginal existence in difficult environments is given in my earlier post.

edit on 11/11/13 by Astyanax because: of boredom.

You are using external data to dismiss what the document (the Law given to Moses) clearly says, if you just read it under the surface. Some of our Stone Age ancestors did eat shellfish, granted, but it is superstitious bollocks that they thrived doing so. Further, the Bible had been brought into the discussion from the first post.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

When shellfish middens accumulate over hundreds of years, and are associated with cultures that had art (which implies an economic surplus allowing leisure for unproductive pursuits) I call it thriving. You can call it what you like.

Ancient public-health measures, you say? Tell me, then, did people suddenly stop dying of food poisoning in the first century AD, when Peter had his famous dream? Was it thanks to Roman civil engineering and sanitation that God decided people could eat pork and shellfish after all? Or was that nice convenient dream dreamt to help sell Christianity among the Romans, who ate all these unclean things — unlike earlier Christians, who were nearly all Jews, and didn't?

Moses probably didn't exist, you know. There was no Exodus. The so-called Mosaic Law is essentially ancient Middle Eastern law-codes dressed up as divine commandments.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join