It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
query.nictusa.com...

Its on that site, i don't know what is do you?
edit on Wed Nov 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: Starting a New Thread?...Look Here FirstAboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events, or important information from other sitesplease post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item, as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Luuke123

Well it appears to be a pretty interesting list to me. It contains all of the companies(in alphabetical order) that contributed to the 2012 democratic campaign! I didn't really take much time to read it at this time but I think later I will sit down and see just who helped put us in the mess we are in today!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Just a donor list submitted to the FEC by a group called Obama for America.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by colddeadhands

You'd probably want to go to the Republicans fundraising sites for that.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Luuke123

I have no idea. Why don' t you take a minute and tell us about how you found the list and what you believe it might be.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Honestly i found it by typing in this into google dfs'sdihsdfoy. It could be a list that contains unlisted contributions, but i don't know much about elections, just that our vote doesnt really matter.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Luuke123
Honestly i found it by typing in this into google dfs'sdihsdfoy. It could be a list that contains unlisted contributions, but i don't know much about elections, just that our vote doesnt really matter.

Also investigate this www.sec.gov...

new topics

top topics

join