Madeleine McCann: " . . . the very thing that sets you free."

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I`m not sure about them asking for the dogs to be brought in. I read it on some other site in a thread about this case.
I dont know what happened there, but every thing just does not seem to add up in my mind. I think that they doped her up with calpol or some thing and she died. Then they covered it up and buried her some were else. But I cant prove any of this. So I guess we shall just have to wait and see how it all turns out. I hope that I am wrong and that she is still alive. There again if the likes of prince charles mentor (savile) and gang, had of kept her for 6 years what would she be like now? A completely messed up used and abused child. It sickens me to even think about it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Cobaltic1978
Ah the McCann's, the good Doctors. The poor parents who obviously felt that it was more important to dine with adult company than consider the welfare of their children. If they had been a working class couple, I'm suggesting public sympathy would not exist.

There are an awful lot of discrepancies in the story we have been told, that I'm surprised Scotland Yard have decided to get involved in this.

I read that the McCann's used sedatives on the children in order to ensure they didn't wake up and disturb their adult gatherings of an evening. Could it be that Madeline was given an accidental overdose?

I truly hope that whoever was involved in this mystery is brought to justice soon, but I have a feeling this case will never be resolved. I do hope I am wrong.

No idea what really happened although I agree on the fact that a builder and a cleaner from inner city Britain would have been jailed for neglect and slammed by the press straight away for going on the p*** whilst their children were left alone locked in an apartment. These were professional people why did they not use the crèche facility or even arrange with their group of friends a nightly babysitting roster to ensure constant supervision?

Which responsible adult leaves 3 children below the age of 4 alone at all? Especially when the twins were too young to communicate.

Why did the press not hammer them? What were they afraid of? I think a legal case could be made for neglect and yet the UK press instead put out a sorry tale of a couple (who in all truth couldn't be bothered to carry out their parental duty of care) lost their daughter to a kidnapper. These kidnapping images being re-inforced by constant interviews with the sorrowful couple and the obligatory 6 monthly regurgitating of the case in the media whilst other cases get far less attention.

All seems very odd to me. Were the children seen as accessories to their lifestyle on the one hand but an annoying distraction to their social life on the other?

Another question I have is whether British police are routinely asked to participate in missing persons cases for UK nationals outside of the their normal areas of jurisdiction? It all seems very, very peculiar to me.

Of course the sad victim of all this is poor Maddie. My thoughts go out to her.

edit on 7/11/13 by mirageman because: edits

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:34 AM
link   
If the McCann's story has an "Achilles Heel", an excellent candidate for that spot is the Foreign Office press release on the Telegraph website.

Going from the moment Kate announced Madeleine missing to a press release by the Foreign Office in two hours flat(!) is a sprint, in civil service terms, particularly since the sprint started on the ground in Portugal at 10:00 PM.

Was it really a longer distance race that started significantly earlier?

If it was, and Scotland Yard can and should determine this, then Kate and Gerry discovered Madeleine's body before they said they did.

This is an important litmus test of the McCann's story. If the story passes the test, it doesn't prove that the McCann's are innocent of wrongdoing but if it fails the test, the McCanns will become the focus of police interest.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
"In fact, according to Police Lieutenant-Colonel, Costa Cabral, the first call to the GNR (National Republican Guard) wasn’t received until 22.40 hours and a call was not put through to the actual PJ (Polícia Judiciária) until nearly 2 hours after Madeleine’s disappearance."

on alot of websites. Having a hard time finding if this statement is true or not. Any one know?
If it's not true ok, but if it is then the 12am telegraph release starts to look very strange.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
There is a lot wrong with the entire case and events.
While on top of it, if anyone were to question the events, contradicting popular belief and thoughts, in some mainstream publication, or not too mainstream, but known, they would likely be threatened with legal action for libel.

I don't have much to add in regards to evidence, or information, but its amazing how the response to it is, and the amount of money that has floated around the whole thing, the legal costs and the support for the Fund which has an interesting website here: mccannfundfraud.info...

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I had no real opinion of the McCann case, but I thought your thread was very interesting...

After some thought, I decided to contribute the following information as food for thought. Please note that I do not stand by any scientific validation of Statement Analysis. It seems much more an ART than a SCIENCE to me...but interesting none-the-less.

Statement Analysis: The McCann Interview

SA: McCann Interview Part 1

This analysis was done by a man who has worked in law enforcement for many years and does this type of work in his daily job. Therefore, I would consider it an "expert" opinion, if one can say such a thing about an "art." Please also note that Statement Analysis is NOT used as "evidence" for courtroom purposes.
edit on 12-12-2013 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   

ipsedixit
If the McCann's story has an "Achilles Heel", an excellent candidate for that spot is the Foreign Office press release on the Telegraph website.

Going from the moment Kate announced Madeleine missing to a press release by the Foreign Office in two hours flat(!) is a sprint, in civil service terms, particularly since the sprint started on the ground in Portugal at 10:00 PM.

If you look at the interview from the 2nd link I posted (SA: McCann Interview Part 1), Kate talks specifically about actions that occurred within the first 15-20 minutes of discovering Madeleine missing. It might also explain (maybe?) your timeline/press release issue above....

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

CIAGypsy
If you look at the interview from the 2nd link I posted (SA: McCann Interview Part 1), Kate talks specifically about actions that occurred within the first 15-20 minutes of discovering Madeleine missing. It might also explain (maybe?) your timeline/press release issue above….

Could you elaborate a little on that point, or maybe quote the part you are referring to?

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

ipsedixit

CIAGypsy
If you look at the interview from the 2nd link I posted (SA: McCann Interview Part 1), Kate talks specifically about actions that occurred within the first 15-20 minutes of discovering Madeleine missing. It might also explain (maybe?) your timeline/press release issue above….

Could you elaborate a little on that point, or maybe quote the part you are referring to?

I was mistaken...it was actually Gerry who makes the comment which could explain the press release.

GM: From the minute we discovered she was gone, if you actually look at the actions, our own actions and those of the group are actually, response and the speed of the response from all of us in the group and the Mark Warner representatives was excellent, the alarm and the call to the police went out within 10 minutes and the Mark Warner resort manager, John Hill, had, ... missing child, protocol in place within, you know, half an hour and all of the staff, were contacted... returned to the resort here and the, you know, the local search started, errr... so, you know, in terms of that it was done very, very quickly.

My guess is that the protocols that Gerry is referring to involved the RESORT notifying various places about the missing child, especially if Kate was claiming "Madeleine was taken" right off the bat (as opposed to being simply missing). This might also explain why there was no description...if the notification came from resort staff and not from the McCann's themselves.

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

GM: From the minute we discovered she was gone, if you actually look at the actions, our own actions and those of the group are actually, response and the speed of the response from all of us in the group and the Mark Warner representatives was excellent, the alarm and the call to the police went out within 10 minutes

The call to the GNR, the first police force called, was received at 10:47. So Madeleine, if we go by Gerry's math, was discovered to be missing at 10:37. This is 37 minutes later than stated by Kate, if memory serves.

In any case, it seems odd that the police would have been called within ten minutes of discovering that Madeleine was not in her bed. I'm not saying it didn't happen. It just seems a very quick resort to the police. It might be a first in world history in such circumstances.

But Gerry says that the search at the resort itself didn't start, properly until half an hour had passed.

and the Mark Warner resort manager, John Hill, had, ... missing child, protocol in place within, you know, half an hour and all of the staff, were contacted... returned to the resort here and the, you know, the local search started, errr... so, you know, in terms of that it was done very, very quickly.

My guess is that the protocols that Gerry is referring to involved the RESORT notifying various places about the missing child, especially if Kate was claiming "Madeleine was taken" right off the bat (as opposed to being simply missing). This might also explain why there was no description...if the notification came from resort staff and not from the McCann's themselves.

I think that refers more to just organizing the staff for such a search. I think management did make calls to the police but only at the urging of one of the McCann's friends.

In fact, I think the first call to the police might have been requested immediately, or nearly so, as Gerry says, but it actually took a while for the call to be placed. I think that was done from the resort's offices. So the discovery time might well have been somewhat earlier than 10:37, but personally I doubt that it was 10:00 PM as has been stated by Kate McCann, I believe.

This looseness of the timeline is an artificial looseness put in place with an ulterior motive, in the view of some theorists. It is something that the police, at least the PJ, would like to clear up with a reconstruction of the night's events.

The Foreign Office press release was probably arranged by a political friend of the McCanns, not the McCanns themselves, hence the missing description. This friend may have had another motive for it, not the recovery of Madeleine. The lack of a description of Madeleine suggests that, anyway.

The circumstances surrounding this press release are matters the police should clear up in my opinion
edit on 15-12-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

ZeussusZ
"In fact, according to Police Lieutenant-Colonel, Costa Cabral, the first call to the GNR (National Republican Guard) wasn’t received until 22.40 hours and a call was not put through to the actual PJ (Polícia Judiciária) until nearly 2 hours after Madeleine’s disappearance."

on alot of websites. Having a hard time finding if this statement is true or not. Any one know?
If it's not true ok, but if it is then the 12am telegraph release starts to look very strange.

What you are saying is roughly accurate, I think. Amaral said, on a TV program, that the first call was at 10:47, but he is going by the GNR log of the call undoubtedly. In an emergency the time might not have been noted on the log exactly as the call came in. Other calls may have been made by the dispatcher on the radio and perhaps to GNR officials offsite before the actual log notation was made.

I don't think allotting a time to the first call, precisely, is possible, but that's just an opinion.

No matter what circumstances, if Madeleine was discovered missing at 10:00 PM, the details of how that Foreign Office press release came about so quickly might repay a close look by the police.

It the wheels for that press release were set in motion before 10:00 PM, serious questions arise about the McCann's account of events.
edit on 15-12-2013 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2014 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Please check out a face book account for Jen Sellon. check out her pictures... her daughter looks very much like maddie would now... and her name is Maddy... also, she has a son that very much resembles "Gregor" Madeline McCann's cousin.... check out this youtube video... it's what led me to the facebook of Jen Sellon.. do your own research... very curious to me, and my mind is overwhelmed at this point... www.youtube.com... "The McCann documentary what they don't want you to know"
edit on 29-7-2014 by parch2000 because: youtube info didn't paste

new topics
top topics

<< 1   >>

join