It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of my best friend whom was dying until he took an underground cure

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   

gemineye
reply to post by Em2013

H1N1 was the so called "swine flu" and different than SARS. I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would say that your friend likely had SARS or something more serious than that since the whole H1N1 thing was blown entirely out of proportion and ended up not being as bad as it was said to be by the MSM.

Very interesting story, though! Would love to know more about it!
edit on 11/6/2013 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

en.wikipedia.org...

H1N1 Is type A influenza, yes swine flue is type A H1N1, but the variant is swine flu infected both people and pigs. There are plenty of flu's of the same " type " that infect people, as well there are plenty that effect live stock, how ever their genetic structures are different. Most flu viruses in all species are very similar but don't usually cross species barriers. Chances are you've all caught H1N1 at some point, it's the common flu.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I live in Canada and we have the exact same containment and quarantine rules as any other first world nation. Small town or not, this story is absurd.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Ok, I have a theory that explains this.

Guy wants attention, claims to be terminally ill.

Realises he can't fake death, so invents a story about meeting a stranger that cures him.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   

3n19m470

AmberLeaf

Tucket
If I was on the verge of death and a stranger handed me a cure, I would consider taking it. What have I got to lose?

Your life, a lot quicker.......

How can it be a cure when they never knew what the guy had, to what extent, and how comes he wasn't infected when he handed the guy the strange medication...he had two lots right, he predicted it was a deadly virus and thought ahead lol.

You would consider in heinsight, but in reality i think you would do as anyone else and decline a strangers help...this is of course if the situation were similar, imminent death, no cure, weirdo lurking around the hospital or streets close to the hospital handing out free magical medicine. Its just all to fairy tale like for me, unless you are drastically different to us here in England, i find it hard to believe anyone would put that much trust in someone they have never met before.

I can't say I believe the story as told/remembered by the op. But for some reason I'm finding your posts in this thread to be quite thought-provoking today...or at least just provoking.

You are just the type of person who would cling desperately to a few more weeks or days of life rather than risk it for a cure, that's all. We all have different levels of risk acceptance. For me, if someone just happened to know I was very sick and needed a cure, (and op says they spoke of other stuff so we don't know what it was that actually convinced him to take it) i might think they could also know other things that were unknowable by our standards. It's pretty obvious to me, especially since it supposedly worked and he got better, that this is meant to be an angel/ET or wizard or mysterious man or what have you. If that's too much for you to swallow, which is totally understandable, then it just may be that this story is not for you. I'm definitely leaning towards "no, this isn't right", but I will suspend judgement in case I hear something better after op talks to their supposed friend.

But if the person could somehow convince me, like by showing me some amazing techno-sorcery, or describe private moments in my life or tell me what I'm thinking to an impossible degree of success repeatedly, I would take the medicine.

But, he told not to tell about him... You're telling us about him, op! And your friend told you! Maybe it was a gypsy and.now the curse has been activated! Every child of his will die in the womb until the curse is undone. In order for this to happen, he must relocate the very same gypsy and deliver to him a branch from the highest tree branch of the tallest tree in the world, and a tooth from the largest bear in Russia....or something. Just thought I'd give you some template or basis for an idea in case this is all research for a book or movie. To thank me, just put a.character or something named Enigmato

Well, of course if you were dying anyway and a physician or scientist or even a faith healer offers you an alternative or experimental treatment, I can see what you have got to lose, give it a try sort of mentality--but a total stranger out of the clear blue with an unknown substance and he won't tell you what? It could be a psycho who gets off on giving terminally ill people cyanide for all you know, and would be silly just to take it without a any sort of vetting.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I'm just posting here to say that I am still waiting for my friend to go online. It's odd that he hasn't come online in about 2-weeks, he normally is online almost every day unless he goes through very periods at work which is probably what's going on. Anyhow, it's amusing watching the "theories" that you all have about him or I being a liar. Either way, this is why it's in the gray area. None of it is a lie but you can say what you will, I'm not even mad bro. =)

I'll post updates when I get them.

Oh and, it's likely that BeaverTail got it right

edit on 15-11-2013 by Em2013 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join