It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The story of my best friend whom was dying until he took an underground cure

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
A few years ago when I believe it was H1N1 (I'll need to ask him which one it was because It has been a while) my best friend had got the virus when it was fairly new and if you had it, there were no chances of survival. He was hospitalized and then quarantined to die in his home within a few days. Everyone was sad and he had to face the inevitable death that was to come in agonizing pain. When he was going home someone approached him and gave him a bag with medicine in it. He said that if he took it, he would be cured and that the virus and not to tell anyone about him.

He took the medicine, and sure enough he got better. Within a day or two his symptoms were just about gone, and he had miraculously got cured. Nobody knows who that guy was, or where he came from but my best friend lives to this day knowing that some random stranger saved his life.

I'm pretty sure he said it was SARS which is H1N1 right? However the strangest part is how some random guy approached him with a cure. Why did he do that of all people? It doesn't make sense. He says that he talked more in depth with the guy about certain things involving the government but I won't try to repeat something that I don't remember word for word. But for now, until I get to talk to him again (it has been at least a year since I'm all over the place) this is what I can tell you about his story.

Has anyone ever heard of something like this happen before?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

SARS and H1N1 are not the same at all.
SARS was never reported in the USA either.

Maybe his body was able to fight the sickness whatever it may be without the help of medications

This story seems very unbelievable as both SARS and H1N1 were treatable. Especially if he was checked into a hospital.
edit on 6-11-2013 by Koltov because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

H1N1 was the so called "swine flu" and different than SARS. I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would say that your friend likely had SARS or something more serious than that since the whole H1N1 thing was blown entirely out of proportion and ended up not being as bad as it was said to be by the MSM.

Very interesting story, though! Would love to know more about it!
edit on 11/6/2013 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Your friend sounds like an idiot...taking random medication off of a random person and taking it?? Either your friend is stupid or the story is fabricated, im going with fabricated.

This sounds like a story a 10 year old would tell, its beyond ridiculous. A killer virus, but let out of hospital and told to walk home, a random guy with random drugs...yea yea pull the other one

edit on 6-11-2013 by AmberLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
If he was quarantined in the hospital, how was he walking home? I doubt the hospital would let someone go home that has a new virus that was determined to be a death sentence.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Em2013

Has anyone ever heard of something like this happen before?

I've never heard of anyone under quarantine, and essentially a death sentence due the cause of quarantine (virus) being released to go home.

People under quarantine, especially with a killer virus, don't go home.

Even after they die, they don't get to go 'home', as they're typically cremated to ensure destruction of the virus.

That said; I'm in agreement with the others making statement that this story is highly dubious.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   
and my friends think i,ve lost the plot when i say i believe life exists elsewhere. i,m going to show them this post and say now from what i believe to this post what is more believable? i,m pretty sure mine will win hands down.

as other people have mentioned if he had a killer virus then he aint getting sent home and then the fact some random person said here take them?sounds like a hollywood movie to me.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

AmberLeaf
Your friend sounds like an idiot...taking random medication off of a random person and taking it?? Either your friend is stupid or the story is fabricated, im going with fabricated.

This sounds like a story a 10 year old would tell, its beyond ridiculous. A killer virus, but let out of hospital and told to walk home, a random guy with random drugs...yea yea pull the other one

So if you were diagnosed with an acute terminal illness and given a few days to live, but you would still refuse someone who approached you out of the blue with a cure? Having something like this happen sounds like a crazy dream it is true, but if it really happened, then a person refusing a possible cure as opposed to dying in a few days would actually be the stupid one.. Don't you think?

There was that virus where people coughed their lungs out literally, and most died from it, can't remember if that was SARS..
edit on 6-11-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

alienreality

AmberLeaf

So if you were diagnosed with an acute terminal illness and given a few days to live, but you would still refuse someone who approached you out of the blue with a cure? Having something like this happen sounds like a crazy dream it is true, but if it really happened, then a person refusing a possible cure as opposed to dying in a few days would actually be the stupid one.. Don't you think?

There was that virus where people coughed their lungs out literally, and most died from it, can't remember if that was SARS..
edit on 6-11-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)
i had cancer tho mine wasn,t terminal but if i walked out of hospital and some stranger said here take these and you,ll be cured then i would be like who is this nut case.

sorry even if mine was terminal i certainly wouldn,t be taking something a stranger handed me and said i would be cured if i did.

didn,t he ask this person how he knew about his illness in the first place?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The story wasn't fabricated because we were all worried for him. He stayed at the hospital for a while but when they told him his death sentence he was given permission to die at his home. Canada isn't the US, guess I should have mentioned that.

As for him being an idiot to just use some random person's medication, why not? People willingly take medication without knowing what they do or how they react with the human body when they don't have a death sentence, why wouldn't someone who's about to die refuse to take it? I say if you were dying and in an incredible amount of pain, you would do the same.

I too would like to get info on what the virus was actually called, it's been years so the name slipped my mind. Thank you for the corrections. I'll try and get a hold of him to get more info since there's interest on this board.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Em2013
The story wasn't fabricated because we were all worried for him. He stayed at the hospital for a while but when they told him his death sentence he was given permission to die at his home. Canada isn't the US, guess I should have mentioned that.

As for him being an idiot to just use some random person's medication, why not? People willingly take medication without knowing what they do or how they react with the human body when they don't have a death sentence, why wouldn't someone who's about to die refuse to take it? I say if you were dying and in an incredible amount of pain, you would do the same.

I too would like to get info on what the virus was actually called, it's been years so the name slipped my mind. Thank you for the corrections. I'll try and get a hold of him to get more info since there's interest on this board.
now did he tell use he had a death sentence or were people there to witness him getting told it?

also what was his consultants name and town he was from?just know if someone in my town had days to live and then made a miraculous recovery then local papers would be all over it. especially the cure from a stranger.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:33 PM
link   
It's a possibility that someone gave him a combination of antiviral herbal remedies. Just search antiviral essential oils, and you can find out a lot about studies that have been done. Possibly this person wanted to remain anonymous because of the fact that the FDA has weapons these days. The way the rules are, you can only "treat" someone if you are a licensed physician in your state. Doctors never actually cure anything.

I heard a story of a guy that got a form of gangrene (flesh rot) and girl at his church gave him a mixture of oils to put over it a few times a day. The gangrene healed. The interesting thing is that he was scheduled to travel out of state for amphutation the week that she ran into him and helped him. While gangrene is a bacteria, and the flu is a virus there are things in nature that can stop both in their tracks. Generally that information is suppressed.

I have read that those types of remedies do not work unless the person does a lot of stuyding on what they are trying to get rid of and orders the ingredients from the best suppliers in the world.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by sparky31

I choose to keep his identity as anonymous as possible and won't be revealing any personal information that may potentially jeopardize him in any way. I will only be able to relay a few new pieces of information once I get the chance to talk to him again but that's about it. I won't say his name, where he's from, when that happened, the name of his doctors (if he even remembers), or any other information that could link back to him.

What I am telling you is a story about someone whom I have almost lost and made a miraculous recovery on something that was not curable at the time (not sure if it has a cure now). You can take it as a grain of salt, and as to knowing about what was going on, they can tell their family and friends. They don't get thrown into a cage and are told to die. They can use their cellphone, the internet etc... I was talking to him through the net when he was at home. At the very least if you don't believe it was a horrific disease, think about the insanity it is where this guy whom looks like utter crap can look just fine a few days later.

Like I said before, take it as a grain of salt. I don't expect you to believe my stories and I don't expect you to force people to believe yours either. It's human nature, some tell the truth, some lie. I have no reason to lie but that could be a lie and I have no way of proving otherwise.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   

AmberLeaf

It is an interesting point. I was at the emergency and a person I never met wanted to inject me with a vaccine of some sort. I said, let me see what's in it, and she said she had no way of letting me see that information at all. I declined.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   
OP, You need to look up the meaning of the word 'quarantine'.

And the correct grammatical use of the word, 'whom'.

I'm still cringing.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

Not to sure about your story not calling you a liar I'm just saying this story is b.s.

How in the world did this stranger know what your "friend" had and if it would work?
Or is this going to turn into a story about angels?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Em2013

Im not in the US.

Why not take some random stuff off of some random guy and injest it?? Hmmm, i am honestly stunned that you cannot understand how dangerous this is!

People do lots of crazy stuff, it doesn't make it a sensible choice. I wouldn't do the same, i can assure you on that.
You try compare medicine which has been tried and tested, has been labelled, and prescribed by people who have spent 7 years training to be where they are....to some random nutter peddling what could be anything

People who are dying from a virus that was so bad it required quarantine do not get let out to spread the dealy virus further.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Em2013

I am that stranger. Tell your friend since he owes me his life if he wants to repay me he can volunteer at a soup kitchen or nursing home or something.
Tell your friend I said stay in school.
Say no to drugs.
Don't be a fool wrap your tool.
If your friend needs anymore life lessons feel free to ask me for them.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think your friend is pulling your leg. No quarantined person dying of their affliction is going to be allowed to just walk out of their quarantine environment. Ever. No doctor in their right mind would allow that much of a spreading risk to happen to the rest of the population. How in the world did you believe him, anyway? Were you unaware of what quarantine means?
Mysterious stranger aside, he either misinterpreted his diagnosis that was something infectious, but not overwhelmingly deadly (maybe he did have the flu, some people get it really bad and do die from it) Or, more likely, he outright lied to you about it, maybe to see how gullible you were?

And if he really did take and ingest items from a complete stranger, he's a moron. He could have been given illicit-laced items or deadly toxins for all he knew. Stupid. thing. to. do.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

How would they know they had the cure to the specific illness you hadnt told them you had?
No one of any worth would approach someone on the street and hand a random person a miracle cure. A nutter with a mix of random crap on the other hand, yea, this is quite possible.

These stories are maybe inspirational to some, but in cold hard reality this does not happen. Your best bet when suffering an incurable disease is to take professional advice, you could then decide if you want to take the medication or not. I see no evidence that random people on the street offering random concoxions of possibly drugs helping society in a way the medical profession has. These miracles only happen to people who believe in that sort of stuff, often the story is very colourful but lacking any substance....much like this one.

This point of discussion is only one flaw in the story. Im not basing my whole theory of this being bunk purely on that one major discrepancy...taking random drugs off of random people is not normal.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join