Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Today, Stillness

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I was having a horrible day today. I was stressing out about not having any money, stressing out about not having a job or food, i was depressed about things that are going on in my family and just generally becoming depressed.

So what did i do?

I went for a walk with a set of headphones and i put on some soothing peaceful music. I know this sounds weak and uninteresting. I start out with some calming music and quickly translate into AUM mantras on my headphones. At this point i was able to slow down. After slowing down my mind and finding myself i started to repeat this mantra in my head, 'i am blessed, thank you god, i am blessed'. After this i continued to listen to mantra chants on my headphones for a while and the last 20 minutes i chant "chakra" sounds outloud.

I personally dont know and or focus to much on chakras but i realize that the sound is a way of focusing my thoughts and focusing my intentions on what the sound represents so i use them anyway.

Now i feel a lot better. Now there is space for god to manifest into my life what i cannot.

Maybe this will help someone else out there to.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Next time you go on a walk fill out some job applications it will make you feel much better and confident!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Feel good vibes, feel good vibes all around. No worries today, just relax and be thankful to be alive.

edit on 6-11-2013 by 1Providence1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I couldn't help but notice that you did all of this by yourself. Congratulations, you provided your own sense of tranquility. Really draws attention to the possibility that you call on a god out of insecurity rather than necessity.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Koltov

Actually, that's the worst thing s/he could do. Nothing like a rejected job application to make you feel like a total failure.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Not trying is the failure

I used to sit around not too long ago wondering why I was never getting call backs on my applications
then I got a job in HR and I understood why immediately. We had hundreds and hundreds of resumes for one job!

The only way to find a job is to put in an immense amount of resumes and someone will eventually find yours, until then trying is not failing it's succeeding. Giving up is failing.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

You have my respect.
You took all the negatvity you were experiencing and made a positive. You did this of your own initiative.

A great example of taking control of your life.

Sharing your experience will no doubt inspire others who read this. In this way you have made the world a little bit nicer.

Someone of your positive nature will surely overcome your present obstacles!

Thank you for sharing

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   

nice post

i pray that you will land a job and solve the financial issues soon

peace.

top topics

join