It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm glad I followed my intuition today

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

well look at what happened to donnie, they abused him so bad that he went crazy! That's there job!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Cruff - I'd say your intuition is on full alert today and I say good job because today, you seems to have saved the life of a teenage girl.

Sparta, I see your point as well. Now that others outside of the direct family were involved, there are now reports of this girl actions which means she is now labeled as having mental issues. With that said, there is a high probability for others to influence the girls parents into having her evaluated by doctors who will test her over an over. Next, the police will as protocol, call a social work to check in on the girl. Once the word gets out about her actions, the teachers will be informed about the situation and will watch over her at school. Hopefully all this doesn't turn negative for her as it will increase her spirit to rebel, thus causing her to become a delinquent in the system if she does something unlawful.

Now with all that said... Cruff, you saved a life today, this could end up very good for the girl or life can throw her a curve ball and make it bad. I hope for the best for this young girl and hope she gets her issues worked out. I would have done the same thing you did for her.
edit on 11-11-2013 by KnightFire because: typo

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

Intuition is a powerful thing, once I thought a woman was following me because there she was 4 times in an hour, 3 stores then my friend's house she came knocking on the door, mutual friends. Then she invited me to her hot tub, she was an exotic dancer who worked with my friends girlfriend. Follow your heart.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cruff

One of the things that always bother me is when people over generalize outcomes to situations they are not directly involved in and you know who you are.

Cruff you made a choice to intervene that most likely saved her life. Without intervention her depression may have deepened to the point she went through with suicide. Young people lack the history and experience to know that there situation can change. They make permanent decisions to temporary situations. I have worked on suicide hotlines and have counseled many people through difficult times. Sometimes their actions are cries for help but they go too far and end their lives. Ultimately she still may end her life but on this given day you helped her gain a little more experience and hopefully the knowledge that someone out there cares. Thank you for giving her that chance.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by grayeagle

Thanks very much!

Since it happened, i've been hoping that I would at least see her to know that she is ok at the moment. This morning, I saw her at the bus stop as I was walking my dogs again. She kinda ignored me but that's ok. There were other kids there so I didn't want to try and strike up a conversation. Hopefully, things will get better for her.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join