It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Al Gore Blasts NSA's 'Crimes Against the Constitution'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CryonicAngel

Not to mention he was Veep for 8 years...We've been losing liberties for 50 odd years, not 12. His hands aren't nearly as clean as he'd have us believe. Cleaner than Shrub and Obama? I'm sure, but he's one of them just the same.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

Algore is right up there with alex jones, as far as attention whores go.

But it is interesting if he has further political aims. Is he threatening the hillary to let him aboard? You know he knows things about those two criminals, hill and bill.

He's pretty darn stupid not to realize that they'd just bump him off like they do anyone else who stands in their way.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BardingTheBard

I have no idea what the hell you just said, I think im dumber now for having read it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
My takes on Al Gore is this:

This man is not to be trusted. No one person who has been in DC should be trusted at all. They eventually end up corrupt with their own personal agendas. And in Al Gores case, he is a hypocrite, if he was on the ballot I would vote for the other guy, that is how much I do not like or trust him. And I do not like either political party.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

sdcigarpig No one person who has been in DC should be trusted at all.

It's funny you should say that because I take it even a step further. If I'm having a discussion with someone online and I so much as see that they live near DC I don't trust them. I figure anyone who lives close enough to DC is likely enough to be in the business of politics one way or another (until proven otherwise).

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianFlanders

That complete slimebag, mcauliffe, just won the VA governorship?

OMG.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Spoken at McGill University, really?

I sincerely doubt Gores had a change of heart, more like testing which way the political winds are blowing.
All this carbon trading European friends are upset so he must jump on the bandwagon.
The NSA isn't going to be "pulling back in" - who could make them?
Al knows who butters his bread and this faux outrage to make people believe he's somehow on their side.
(Look up McGill + MKULTRA and see what you get)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
problem with post .... editing ....

edit on 11/11/2013 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Oh crap!! That probably means he's checking out 2016.
He probably isn't making enough $$$ on his carbon credit scam or something.
He wants the attention or is testing the water for a run.
The guy is as corrupt as the rest of them.
For him to point fingers is comical at best ....
Gawd I hope he isn't thinking about 2016 .... please NO!!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Al Gore has found an angle in this to rake in more money. He has done very little in life "out of the goodness of his heart". If you can guess what his money making scheme is this time, you should be able to make the big bucks only with him. But be warned, he will stab you in the back. He has never exhibited any loyalty.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
caught a bit of news yesterday -- Al Gore and someone with the last name of Blood have invested 27% into healthcare companies. Not seen anything on it today. Told you he had another money making scheme going.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join