It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush stole the election- I'm doing something about it

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ever since I first realized the truth of 9/11, I've been trying to educate friends and family- and anxiously waiting for critical mass to be reached. I mean, a couple years ago, the was still subtle- I just watched the local news (Fox affiliate) and I was shocked at how blatant the propaganda is getting. The game being played is to have the media give the public a false impression of popular sentiment. That's why poll results always showed a tight race between Bush and Kerry- so we would believe them when Bush was announced as the winner. People who haven't been following current events on the internet may be ignorant- but there is A LOT of skepticism brewing. The public doesn't KNOW that Bush stole the election or was complicit in 9/11, but A LOT of people are skeptical. They just need reassurance that they are not alone in having these thoughts. Put these ideas out there. Prompt people's natural curiosity with these unspoken truths.

Bev Harris has the list of 5 things you can do about the election fraud. One of them is BE THE MEDIA- one of the suggestions for spreading the word was writing messages on money. This is what I have started doing. I write messages on every $1 bill I get. I saw a show about urban myths- most of which were debunked- but the show did confirm one myth- apparently it is TRUE that there are trace amounts of coc aine on nearly every dollar bill in circulation. Most of the population doesn't use or handle coc aine- but from bills either handled by drug dealers, or that have been rolled up for snorting coke- trace amounts collect on the bills. Other bills pick up minute amounts of coc aine from these bills. As surprising as it may seem- when one considers the volume of currency passing through the drug trade, and the small amounts that collect and are transmitted- it is plausible.

Likewise, People Who Know can spread the truth on the money they spend- it travels far and wide. It gets the ideas out there. As messages become more prevalent- more people learn and join in. I've started doing my part- all it takes is someone to be inspired when they see a bill I've written on.

What do you think of this idea?

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Sure, there is nothing wrong with your message or your desire to speak it freely to rais awareness at all!

Bumper stickers are good too, and a useful indicator of the state of the American psyche ... see how many days you can go without having tires slashed or getting abused.

"Don't be afraid to say the F word", LOL.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
What for example are you writing on the dollars??? Oh and I've read about the coc aine thing on money being true too.

[edit on 16-11-2004 by elaine]

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   

When will this insane Democrat mantra END? Take a cue from your candidate and SIT DOWN! I didn't like Senator Kerry, but I applaud the man for the way he handled the election results...a classy exit in my opinion. Here's what you can do about it....next time get more of your Dem friends to vote. It's just that simple.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMinded
Here's what you can do about it....next time get more of your Dem friends to vote. It's just that simple.

You fail to realize it is a conspriacy site

Even for far fetched ones!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenMinded

Here's what you can do about it....next time get more of your Dem friends to vote. It's just that simple.

WHAT HE SAID!

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   
sterlinggolden I think your 4 years behind the times on this. Four years ago you might have had a case but now its just weak.

Teams of good lawyers already tried this and gave up.

posted on Nov, 16 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I ahve found the real reason for the election results

This is funny as hell

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
American polictics is controled. The polls are false. they show them on television so people can believe that bush has 50% of support. But the reality bush could only have 25% of support, then rig the elections adding 28% more votes for bush and he win's.

Since everyone really believes that elections can't be rigged in america. This just makes it easier to do, because nobody will ever expect it in a nation like america.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
If you believe there is a conspiracy about in reference to the election results, then don't you think it's a bad idea to be commiting a crime and giving your "oppressors" something to arrest you for?

Writting on a dollar bill is a Federal Offense. It is considering defacing government property (you don't own the bill, you own the number) and one can recieve fines and jail time fo such a thing.

If I were you, I would protest through a means which didn't leave a "paper trail." Perhaps you should try something which would be more difficult to catch you at and charge you for.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

But the reality bush could only have 25% of support, then rig the elections adding 28% more votes for bush and he win's.

Thinker, with respect, please prove your statement.

[edit on 11/17/2004 by OpenMinded]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thinker
American polictics is controled. The polls are false. they show them on television so people can believe that bush has 50% of support. But the reality bush could only have 25% of support, then rig the elections adding 28% more votes for bush and he win's.

Since everyone really believes that elections can't be rigged in america. This just makes it easier to do, because nobody will ever expect it in a nation like america.

Just exactly what are u basing your assumption on??....They rigged the election???...HOW??....

I think its kinda ridiculuos that all these people think theelection was rigged. I am defiently not surprised Bush got re elected. I mean...i didnt want to see him win, but u gotta remember alot of people think the exact opposite.
I say stop the rigged election crap, cuz without any solid proof u jsut have no case. We need to start thinking more logically.

DO u honestly think only 25% of americans voted for BUsh???.,.....come on....get real and open ur eyes. Americans love this guy.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkyFox2

If I were you, I would protest through a means which didn't leave a "paper trail." Perhaps you should try something which would be more difficult to catch you at and charge you for.

Well, if all the Bush voters would donate us all those signs they had in all their yards we could burn the whole big pile in "infamey" (sp). Have it televised too.
We could get a burn permit for that I think.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by sterlinggolden
The game being played is to have the media give the public a false impression of popular sentiment. That's why poll results always showed a tight race between Bush and Kerry- so we would believe them when Bush was announced as the winner.

I don't think a dollar bill can beat something like a corporation. Example Clear Channel owns stations in 247 of the 250 major radio markets. They can spread the word faster than you can spend your money. Even the FCC for years tried to keep the number of broadcast outlets owned by a single corporation to a limited quantity like Clear Channel so they wouldn't have so much influence, but they still own over 1,200 stations and that is not counting the subordinate affiliates. The FCC might be trying to make it look good to the public but in reality It makes the corporation bigger. It means the affiliates can own over 1,200 stations and there affiliates etc..... But I don't know if this true lol I'm just guessing this how it probably works.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs

Just exactly what are u basing your assumption on??....They rigged the election???...HOW??....

I think its kinda ridiculuos that all these people think theelection was rigged. I am defiently not surprised Bush got re elected. I mean...i didnt want to see him win, but u gotta remember alot of people think the exact opposite.
I say stop the rigged election crap, cuz without any solid proof u jsut have no case. We need to start thinking more logically.

DO u honestly think only 25% of americans voted for BUsh???.,.....come on....get real and open ur eyes. Americans love this guy.

An american military Comunications Contractor read
iebold creates a method of electronic voting and made it easy to manipulate.

These machines were created but never QC'd. Many software experts considered the security of the system to be a joke. They used and encryption Technique that IS not used any more and can be cracked with commercial off the shelf equipment. Ok, now this is no real stretch of the imagination, really a communications agancy like Diebold does not make crappy equipment for no reason. Please research this and check out some of the information out there. These machines were covered and stories were in the mainstream media. Though the media is fickle and prone to ADHD tendencies so this isn't talked about to much lately.

It is actually quite feasble that the election was manipulated
I work in Govmn't Comm and and this is sketchy as as hell to me. Why make a shoddy voting machine?.. it just makes no sense to me.

I am all for Civil War, I think we need it. It may be nice to pop a couple rounds into a few Babtists...

just a joke.. realy.

Linky's- Some new... some before the election.
www.contracostatimes.com...
www.verifiedvoting.org...
www.cnn.com...
msnbc.msn.com...

[edit on 17-11-2004 by farhyde]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Here's something to give you folks a little indigestion.

If Kerry had won by an equal margin to what Bush won by, and Republicans came out and said it was a farce due to voting screwups, you'd all say "Shut up, you're nuts, 3.5 million is too big to fake, get over it". Come on, be fair. You know that's exactly what you'd say if the same argument was sent your way.

John Kerry realized this. John Kerry saw 3.5 million voters and understood that he had every right to sit in litigation for 2 months and understood that it wasn't the right choice to make. The fact is, the more leftist folks in this country simply will not accept a Bush victory even if only 12 people had voted for Kerry. Everyone understands. You guys don't like Bush. Hell, I'm not a fan of his either, but what happened happened. In '08 if a Democrat wins I hope the Republicans will have the class to not go wacky like this either. I just don't think it helps any. Both candidates and both parties accepted this result. The intense dislike for Bush will lead to questions about everything. First election there was a major gripe. This one? Sorry. Don't see it at all.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuDaCrIs
I think its kinda ridiculous that all these people think theelection was rigged.....yadda, yadda.....Americans love this guy.

If "Americans love this guy" then why do so many of them "think the election was rigged"??? That's what doesn't make sense.

I have a hard time beliving the election was won legitimately simply because I asked everyone I knew, who asked everyone they knew, who asked everyone they knew, who they voted for. After all the reports were in, only one person stated that they voted for Bush. These people live all over the country, have many different backgrounds, many different belief systems. Just so you know, I am not politically motivated, just looking for the truth.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I must be a mildly conservative radical... I don't necessarily like the fact that Bush is back again, but he is there and is the President. What bothers me is the number of people who are advocating a civil war and popping a few "babtists" (perhaps Baptists?) ...

We have a system of government that folks ought to think about getting involved in to render change. I would tend to think that if you have never been shot at in anger (read a war or some such) that you ought to think heavily regarding your desire to get into a shooting war. It ain't pretty.

Oh... And, no flame intended to any person here, but that does come off sounding stupid, and does absolutely nothing to further your cause.

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Wow...checking around with my friends / coworkers / peers I�d have to say your right thinker. Those polls MUST be fixed. I see at least 85% support for Bush and that�s certainly not reflected in the voting booths.

Seriously�I didn�t have one person in several offices that I work around have anything to say in support of Kerry. I did hear 1-2 people complain about Bush but no fanatical Kerry support.

Sorry to inform you but the voters DO support this president and no amount of conspiracy fantasies are going to change that.

[edit on 11/17/2004 by MrNice]

posted on Nov, 17 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarmoniusOne
I have a hard time beliving the election was won legitimately simply because I asked everyone I knew, who asked everyone they knew, who asked everyone they knew, who they voted for. After all the reports were in, only one person stated that they voted for Bush.

That is funny. I was saying a similar thing before the election...except I didn't know a single person voting for Kerry... Then my liberal unemployed alcoholic brother-in-law told me he was voting for Kerry just for a change (not because he liked Kerry). So I had to modify my story to be that no one I knew who was a responsible upstanding American was voting for Kerry....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join