It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Strange website/Jam Balm Threads

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hi,

Just quick enquiry about that 'Strange Website' thread that was busy. The one with the video and lip balm?

What happened to it?

I have searched for it; it shows up in the search, but it's 404'd. A few other threads that appear to be related to it are also showing up in the search. But they are all 404'd.

What's the deal with it? Why are they all getting 404'd?
edit on 6-11-2013 by OratoryHeist because: typo

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

OratoryHeist
Hi,

Just quick enquiry about that 'Strange Website' thread that was busy. The one with the video and lip balm?

What happened to it?

I have searched for it; it shows up in the search, but it's 404'd. A few other threads that appear to be related to it are also showing up in the search. But they are all 404'd.

What's the deal with it? Why are they all getting 404'd?

I was enjoying that thread

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   

OneManArmy
I was enjoying that thread

Yeah. If it was a hoax then you would expect it to be in the hoax bin.

edit on 6-11-2013 by OratoryHeist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by OratoryHeist

I am Sorry. about it. But The STAFF SAID that Is was about something VIRAL marketing ( i think that is why it is GONE 404 )

But i have found a NEW ANOY video. And it was on a Facebook page that i found from the ( Orgi ) Thread About it,

so i think is was Anoy Behind it all. So No marketings.

check my thread out about the new video NEW ANOY VIDEO 5 NOV 2013

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I too would like an explaination from Admin.

I was among many participants that had enjoyed this thread since Page 1.

Please pay your loyal and numerous ATS patrons the courtesy of a reason for this decission.

Thank you, Grubblesnert

edit on 6-11-2013 by grubblesnert because: spellin'

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   
The thread was closed as it violated our terms and conditions regarding viral marketing.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Crakeur
The thread was closed as it violated our terms and conditions regarding viral marketing.

So it has been confirmed as a viral marketing campaign? If so, where?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

OratoryHeist

Crakeur

So it has been confirmed as a viral marketing campaign? If so, where?

Yes indeed, the viral marketing video for that stupid rap song is still up, why didnt that disappear into the 404 ether?

Could a mod link to the evidence that this is viral marketing?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
If you go to the twitter account claiming to be the "Be Ready" source, some of the tweets come up with the hashtag of 311146623, which is also in that Monarch Illuminati Slave book marked as "Communication." I have not figured out what the /33-45 or the /23-24 is indicative at the end, but those are the two numbers listed as 311146623/23-24 and 311146623/33-45.

Anyone good with numbers know what it means, if anything?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AsherahoftheSea

Asher could you modify your post please? Due to ATS's stance on the subject, any discussion of it is liable to get the thread canned.

I created this thread just to find out why the main thread and all associated threads were being 404'd.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Yes, but when a moderator came in and told why it was deleted, I noticed it was moved to "General Conspiracies" forum. Can a moderator let us know if it is okay to discuss this?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

AsherahoftheSea

Yes, but when a moderator came in and told why it was deleted, I noticed it was moved to "General Conspiracies" forum. Can a moderator let us know if it is okay to discuss this?

They won't discuss anything with you mate, they are quite happy to just delete threads Willy nilly, with complete disregard to us members who may be enjoying them or contributing their time to them. Deny Ignorance indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Crakeur

Really? Cool. What company was behind it and what product was found to be marketed? I'm guessing this information must have been discovered during the investigation in order to make this determination.

I'd personally like to know so that I can aid others and prevent them from wasting their time researching it since you guys already discovered the answers. Thanks in advance!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

We don't allow marketing campaigns to abuse our membership or our site.

This thread is CLOSED... Any further threads on the subject will be too.
edit on 11-6-2013 by Springer because: (no reason given)

top topics

join