It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The University of Cincinnati on partial lockdown after person with gun spotted near campus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

OperationLovestrike
reply to post by Mikeultra

Heard about it from some people I know that go to UC

Did they actually see anyone with a gun looking like they were hunting for people? Or did they just get a text message telling them to cower in place? And then the SWAT came around to make a scene? If Ohio has carry permits, the cops really shouldn't tell the armed citizens to hide, run away! But then again I suppose the university is a gun free zone?

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Urantia1111
what if it's just some guy bringing his deer rifle inside? these constant ALERTS!!! every time anyone even SEES a gun ANYWHERE are ridiculous. all that's doing is training people to freak the F out in response to the mere mention of a gun existing. unnecessary demonizing of guns every chance they get. guess why

with the way the states are now,YOU as a RESPONSIBLE gun owner need to keep that # hidden. I don't care that you like to feel tough and carry a gun.It's your right.But If I'm out and about and you wanna flash that #,I'm calling the cops. I'm not going to ask you if you have a permit. I'm not risking it. Too many crazy people wondering around these days.

<< 1   >>

join