It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A young girl has melted internet hearts with an adorable letter to her mother’s fiance

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

The ten-year-old penned the cute message after the pair went running together, saying ‘it made her night’.

‘Thank you for taking me to the park to run,’ the letter begins. ‘Most of all thank you for having faith in me. ‘I’m really looking forward to calling you Dad when you and mommy get married.’ Rather adorably, she adds: ‘Well my hand hurts now, so bye.’

The letter has been viewed thousands of times in less than 24 hours online. ‘My fiancee has two girls, one 10, one 3. Her ex was abusive and they broke up almost two years ago,’ the Reddit user who posted it explained.

metro.co.uk...

Bless a little happiness helps everyone through the days.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Bless all the wonderful men in the world, who not only love a woman, but have such big hearts that they are able to take her children, and love them and care for them, as their own.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

chiefsmom
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Bless all the wonderful men in the world, who not only love a woman, but have such big hearts that they are able to take her children, and love them and care for them, as their own.

I tried it once and ended up getting burned and it took years to get over. That's when I decided it was best to find a woman without kids and make my own.

join