It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not sure where to start...

Lets see...
I became aware of ATS about a year or two after its inception. Never really felt the need to become a member (up until now) because I have been satisfied with learning from member posted material.

Like many out there who find themselves "lurking" or joining communities like ATS and others, there was an event in my life that led me in this direction. Prior to that I never really cared about much. I was a teenager when the change within me began to unfold.

I am thankful for my awakening.

I have seen so much change in our world and on ATS. I have read countless pages of content posted by members who have come and gone. Some of which I would consider to be the most intelligent individuals I have ever encountered on the internet. I even remember what ATS used to look like almost 10 years ago when I first viewed the site, how the members treated each other, the standard to which everyone held themselves and each other when it came to EVERYTHING. Etiquette, research, debate, friendship and so forth.

I decided to join (finally) because even though I don't hold any degrees in relevant fields or have anything specific to share...I feel that after almost a decade of reading and learning and reading some more I am able to contribute in ways that would compliment ATS no matter how small.

With that said, I hope this message reaches everyone well. I hope to add my own personal vintage touch of the old ATS community to the newer one.

#DENYIGNORANCE

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BonelessSteak

So welcome the the inside of the site. You did the wise thing. You looked before you leaped. I just dove in and hit bottom chipping my teeth.

Now I hath thit withle…

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Welcome here mate!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Welcome - as a member!

As a reader/user you've got me beat by a number of years so you probably know your way around better than most.

Looking forward to seeing your posts and contributions on the forums.

OT - although I love a good rib-eye or NY strip, my all time favorite is still a big juicy porterhouse. But don't worry, I won't hold that against you...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

lol thanks

Although I would like to think that I "stared" more than I looked haha. You should be glad you jumped in face first. sometimes that's the only way to do it.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by swanne

thank you

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Thank You

yea I spent a bit more time than others on the fence but with binoculars

mmmm steak

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
welcome to your new addiction and see you around the boards now you can talk back

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by geobro

Thanks again..

I always look forward to and enjoy reading so many passionate perspectives. It helps keep me centered in my enthusiasm and curiosity.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Lol, I bang my head against walls here too. So will you. I see a mod hasn't landed so I am linking a post for you from a moderator, tothetenthpower. He is really helpful if you get stuck on how to do stuff, by the way.

Heres the rules and stuff…

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join