page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

This is not a test. HPD has advised campus security that a male wearing
khaki shorts, no shirt, and possibly carrying a riffle maybe in the
Honolulu CC area. There is no indication that the male has entered
campus; however, Honolulu CC Administration is advising you to be on the
look out for said individual and contact 911 or campus security.

This is not a test - Suspicious Individual Sighting

Until recently I was a student at another community college here in Hawaii so I still get emails from the campus. Just saw this one in my inbox, however the updated news article says HPD gave the all clear.

All of the recent shootings/weirdos walking around schools with weapons is starting to get to me I think. It's bad enough I already have PTSD from two wars, now I feel like I'm back in Iraq, and every time I leave the house I feel like I'm going outside the wire again. I am so sick and tired of worrying about being shot. Now it's starting in my own school system.

HPD never found the guy, maybe it was mistaken identity in the first place, maybe he's hiding. Not much info in the article.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

No shirt, no shorts, no service!

Don't worry, riffles aren't as dangerous as rifles.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
It's the media, thank them for your paranoia.

They're working overtime, right now, to keep your attention off of savior Obama's failures.

Half of the Connecticut law enforcement showed up for hours, the other day, over a kid in a Halloween costume, yet not a peep about how many people were murdered in Chicago that day.

It's all scripted, to keep you focused on anything but their boss.

He's counting on you to be scared.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

ZeroReady

All of the recent shootings/weirdos walking around schools with weapons is starting to get to me I think. It's bad enough I already have PTSD from two wars, now I feel like I'm back in Iraq, and every time I leave the house I feel like I'm going outside the wire again. I am so sick and tired of worrying about being shot. Now it's starting in my own school system.

Thank you for your service. You should be more worried about being shot by LEO than lone wacko's.

prospect.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

Trust me, I am plenty afraid of the cops as well. I have a dog and a 7 month old boy, both of which seem to be prime targets for LEOs to fire at/taser/gas these days.

I am just afraid of being shot at again, in a very general all encompassing sort of way. Seems like the entire population is armed with itchy trigger fingers these days.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Things do seem to be getting way out of hand as of late. I don't know why there's such an up trend in school shootings lately, it makes no sense to me. If someone is near their teetering point, do they sit and think "Gee, shooting up colleges and universities is the popular thing right now, I'll do it too! I have nothing to lose!"? I just don't understand. Things are becoming way too violent and it's even reaching smaller schools across the country.

I go to a small state university in a rural community and even we have had a scare just about a month ago. There was an armed robbery in town and the ones guilty ran onto campus to get away where I THINK someone else was robbed here IN BROAD DAYLIGHT. I honestly don't know what's getting into people lately. Is it because there's more poverty? Lower levels of education? Mental illness spreading down the line through gene pools? I just don't understand why people are snapping as they are lately.

Is it because school shootings are becoming so common that it's more "acceptable" to do so now? These murderers don't seem to realize the lives that they're robbing from people... Robbing memories, contributions to society, robbing children, parents, future good deeds that the victim might have committed for the betterment of everyone, and just all around taking something so precious as life away...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

No shirt,No shoes,No SHOOTING! !

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Isn't it standard banker practice that inorder to push new gun legislation a whole bunch of school shootings take effect and media is all over them like moss on a tree? I mean really wtf else can one assume by now.

Coincidental cycles of violence are becoming unbelievable!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
MK Ultra is alive and a number of agents have been recalled to the field recently.

They want your guns and they'll get them even if it means a mad man going on a killing spree weekly. Best of luck.

exclusive video

top topics

join