It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuit Alex Jones just strolled into Bohemian Grove!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Foley03a4
I can accept how Alex got into Bohemian Grove,I mean it's plausible. However what I wonder about is how did he get out of the Grove without being seen? Notice how there's no footage of that. He would have had to sneak back through the parking lot and into the woods (Unseen) and have his girlfriend or whoever was driving pick him up,Which raises the question - How did they pull that off without getting caught? How would the driver know exactly where Jones was going to come out of the woods? How could they sit there parked on the side of the road without security catching them and telling them to leave? One may say Alex stood on the the side of the road waiting to be picked up,Well why wasn't he seen then?

I can guarantee you Bohemian grove is crawling with plain clothes secret security,And the same kind of censors and camera's located at Area 51. I mean this is a place where the world elites go and worship a freaking giant stone owl and do mock sacrifice..

I'm 50/50 on Alex Jones,I want to like the guy yet I don't trust him.

Just my opinion on the matter.

this wouldn't be hard at all , even for someone who doesn't have any experience. If he had even a map and or a gps unit he could easily do it. We use to navigate in miles and miles of forest with no map and no gps while hunting. It's not that hard.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Indeed getting through the woods is simple. Though as I stated,Getting through that parking lot into the tree line and without being seen by security,attendees,camera's etc. is another story. Then getting picked up on the outside without himself being spotted as well as his ride not being spotted. I mean I know very well if that was myself sneaking into Bohemian Grove I'd of been cuffed and interrogated immediately... I remember when me and my friends would sneak into the local country club through the tree's to skateboard, the manger was out there in minutes telling us to leave or he's calling the cops. And that was a small time place and they caught us on their consumer grade camera's... I personally find it hard to believe Alex got in and out of there like that,I honestly do.. Maybe he had an insider source or something that let him in,I don't know..

spartacus699

Foley03a4
I can accept how Alex got into Bohemian Grove,I mean it's plausible. However what I wonder about is how did he get out of the Grove without being seen? Notice how there's no footage of that. He would have had to sneak back through the parking lot and into the woods (Unseen) and have his girlfriend or whoever was driving pick him up,Which raises the question - How did they pull that off without getting caught? How would the driver know exactly where Jones was going to come out of the woods? How could they sit there parked on the side of the road without security catching them and telling them to leave? One may say Alex stood on the the side of the road waiting to be picked up,Well why wasn't he seen then?

I can guarantee you Bohemian grove is crawling with plain clothes secret security,And the same kind of censors and camera's located at Area 51. I mean this is a place where the world elites go and worship a freaking giant stone owl and do mock sacrifice..

I'm 50/50 on Alex Jones,I want to like the guy yet I don't trust him.

Just my opinion on the matter.

this wouldn't be hard at all , even for someone who doesn't have any experience. If he had even a map and or a gps unit he could easily do it. We use to navigate in miles and miles of forest with no map and no gps while hunting. It's not that hard.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Foley03a4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Maybe I'm wrong but the Bohemian Grove didn't have nearly the amount of security it does now. Alex Jones said that the BG security had a bunch of camera wires going into the woods but I wouldn't be surprised if he was lying. It seems like the Bohemian Grove wasn't that hard to get into back then and all Jones had to do was not act sketchy and go in using the normal entrance, well acting normal wasn't AJ's strong suit. If you watch Jon Ronson's documentary you can tell Alex Jones is a paranoid nutcase who has no problem embellishing news to suit his agenda.

I will say I think he's just a nut job who has became rich off his gullible fans and doubt he's a government agent working to discredit conspiracy theories.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I've seen the full video a few years ago. I have also been to the parking lot gate, which technically is trespassing though there were no signs on the road at the time. There are signs at the gate. I have no doubt Alex Jones made it to the grove.

I assume I will be told I'm full of BS, so here is some proof I have been to the gate and done some observation.
gate of the bohemian grove

The parking lot isn't fenced in. It has woods all around it. You could sneak into the parking lot past the security checkpoint. Now why the bus driver didn't check Jones out is a good question, other than they have poor security. Personally I think Jones got lucky and never expected to make it into the grove. His biggest problem was something like "What the hell do I do now?".

Handcuffs? Well yeah. The Sonoma County Sheriff is on premises. Under what authority, I don't know. They also have private security on quads. But I can tell you that private security isn't camo dude grade. A lot of the workers are hired right out of Craigslist.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

He didn't have to sneak in, he could of walked in through the front gate like the other guy told him to but of course that wouldn't of made for great tv so he had to improvise.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog
reply to post by gariac

He didn't have to sneak in, he could of walked in through the front gate like the other guy told him to but of course that wouldn't of made for great tv so he had to improvise.

No way. There is security at the front gate. Further, once you are at the gate, you have already trespassed. You could be arrested on the spot if they are in the mood to be jerks.

I've been there and have seen how this works first hand. I guess providing a photo doesn't convince some people that I know what I am talking about.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

gariac

nancyliedersdeaddog
reply to post by gariac

No way. There is security at the front gate. Further, once you are at the gate, you have already trespassed. You could be arrested on the spot if they are in the mood to be jerks.

I've been there and have seen how this works first hand. I guess providing a photo doesn't convince some people that I know what I am talking about.

Alex Jones talked to a guy who did just that in Jon Ronson's documentary and maybe I'm wrong but to get in you didn't need to be on some list and have photo ID. I don't see why Trespassing would be an issue for them seeing as they could of been arrested for sneaking in through the woods. What year did you do to the Bohemian Grove?

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 11:54 PM
link   

nancyliedersdeaddog

gariac

nancyliedersdeaddog
reply to post by gariac

Alex Jones talked to a guy who did just that in Jon Ronson's documentary and maybe I'm wrong but to get in you didn't need to be on some list and have photo ID. I don't see why Trespassing would be an issue for them seeing as they could of been arrested for sneaking in through the woods. What year did you do to the Bohemian Grove?

You see the guards. You see the employee showing a badge. Why would you doubt me? I worked with someone whose father was a member and he worked summers there as a guard. Trust me, you just don't walk into the front gate. And they do patrol the area on quads.

The Grove has a number of gates and they don't park security at them, even during events. The roads have sensors at the gates. The sensors place a voice announcement on the security channel, which if you know anything about perimeter security, is incredibly stupid. You could probably enter the grounds at any number of points. Now Jones said there is video surveillance. I never found any security video via SIGINT, but it could be low power. Anyway, video surveillance only catches people at choke points.

My point here is you don't have to be a Navy SEAL to infiltrate the Bohemian Grove. All that is required is to not mind spending time in the county lock up should they spot you. This isn't Groom Lake. So I do find it funny that Jones knew that just getting past the front gate was all it took, i.e. no ID check on the bus, no badges for the members and guests. He may have had inside knowledge of this. Or there is the other scenario I stated earlier, i.e. he expected to get caught and that would be the end of that.

I've poked around there a few times. Basically between 2003 to 2007. Mostly I hung around at the Sonoma airport looking for VIPs, but never spotted any.

I am not an Alex Jones fanboy. Trust me. However I believe his video is the real thing.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 12:32 AM
link   

gariac

nancyliedersdeaddog

gariac

nancyliedersdeaddog
reply to post by gariac

You see the guards. You see the employee showing a badge. Why would you doubt me? I worked with someone whose father was a member and he worked summers there as a guard. Trust me, you just don't walk into the front gate. And they do patrol the area on quads.

The Grove has a number of gates and they don't park security at them, even during events. The roads have sensors at the gates. The sensors place a voice announcement on the security channel, which if you know anything about perimeter security, is incredibly stupid. You could probably enter the grounds at any number of points. Now Jones said there is video surveillance. I never found any security video via SIGINT, but it could be low power. Anyway, video surveillance only catches people at choke points.

My point here is you don't have to be a Navy SEAL to infiltrate the Bohemian Grove. All that is required is to not mind spending time in the county lock up should they spot you. This isn't Groom Lake. So I do find it funny that Jones knew that just getting past the front gate was all it took, i.e. no ID check on the bus, no badges for the members and guests. He may have had inside knowledge of this. Or there is the other scenario I stated earlier, i.e. he expected to get caught and that would be the end of that.

I've poked around there a few times. Basically between 2003 to 2007. Mostly I hung around at the Sonoma airport looking for VIPs, but never spotted any.

I am not an Alex Jones fanboy. Trust me. However I believe his video is the real thing.

Back in 89 Philip Weiss infiltrated the Grove pretty easily even with a bunch of Reaganites in attendance. Alex Jones was planning to infiltrate the Grove in 2000 by hiking up dangerous terrain until he talked to a guy who had infiltrated before by just using the front gate which again proves getting into the grove wasn't hard before 9/11. If you watch John Ronson's documentary about Jones going to the BG you will see he could gone through the front gate but for no reason at all he and his friend freaked out and snuck in by going through the woods right by the gate and into the parking lot which of course make sense because he's a paranoid nut job who embellishes things. Of course the video is real my only point was before Jones infiltrated the grove the security was nothing like it is now and people have actually infiltrated by just strolling in. The thing I'm confused about is to the best of my knowledge Jones only infiltrated the BG once by using the way I explained yet on the first page of this thread he told Brad Meltzer and his crew he went in by using a totally different way that was much more complex/dangerous. I wonder if he's lying to them or has he always claimed he's been inside the BG more then once?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Link for the documentary?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

BoHemian Grove

This is part 4 of 5 but it's the only part that has to do with the Grove.
Part 1 is about Ruby Ridge, Part 2- David Icke (The Lizards and The Jews), Part 3- Timothy McVeigh, The Oklahoma Bomber, Part 5- The Bilderberg Group. This documentary aired from April 29 2001- May 27 2011 but the Jones/Grove footage came from 2000.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

Well it wasn't as bad of viewing as I expected. So what us the big deal here? Rick the lawyer says walk in, and they change their minds at the last minute and sneak through the brush. Jones probably saw the sheriff's squad car and the guys checking identification, and then decided to sneak around the side. That us what I would have done.

So your only complaint is they didn't just try to walk in?

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You can slander Alex's character and motive all you want, but man, that guy has been dead on the money with his info. The main reason people still call him a joke is because they are deathly frightened to admit to themselves he's right. I have a feeling most Americans will be laughing at Jones all the way to their designated FEMA camps (which of course Alex just made up, there's no such thing!)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

OMsk3ptic
You can slander Alex's character and motive all you want, but man, that guy has been dead on the money with his info. The main reason people still call him a joke is because they are deathly frightened to admit to themselves he's right. I have a feeling most Americans will be laughing at Jones all the way to their designated FEMA camps (which of course Alex just made up, there's no such thing!)

This is sarcasm right? It's sad I can't tell anymore because your comment sounds like the typical Alex Jones fanboy.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Didn't jesuit tim russert get merc'ed by skull and bones after he crossed them in those public tv interviews?

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Didn't jesuit tim russert get merc'ed by skull and bones after he crossed them in those public tv interviews?

I'm going to go out on a limb and say I highly doubt he was killed for not saying nice things about the Skull and Bones. If Skull and Bone members killed important people who spoke against them then they would have a lot of blood on their hands. Do you have any proof or medical reports backing your question?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join