It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuit Alex Jones just strolled into Bohemian Grove!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Unity_99
I consider Alex Jones the real deal and everything else smear jobs on him. Think he has integrity.

Integrity
1.the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles.

Alex Jones scaremongering lies
www.youtube.com...

Someone also mentioned on this thread they thought Alex Jones wasn't dangerous....
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   

MystikMushroom
I thought he went down a river in a raft or canoe and went in through the back?

Nah, I think they did that on a TV show like Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura or Decoded or something like that.

EDIT:

hounddoghowlie

MystikMushroom
I thought he went down a river in a raft or canoe and went in through the back?

that's what i understood.Brad Meltzer's Decoded did a episode called"Secret Societies", where he showed the cast of Decoded, how he did it.but they got caught. just a side note, this is one of the better show the history channel puts on. i like it cause they do seem to get into the investigation, and it doesn't seem all fake. at time though there does seem to be a bias to non believe.

here is the episode, they meet AJ atn the 18:31 mark, then again at 33:12. this is where two of them get caught.Brad Meltzer's Decoded S01E09 Bohemian Grove

Whoops, that's what I get for not reading the entire thread before replying to a post on the first page.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Aldakoopa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:13 AM
link   

But hey; Don't take my word for it...If you want to believe AJ is a Jesuit then go right ahead....Being deluded is the norm these days...So it's not like you won't be able to find other deluded people who will agree with you...:-)
reply to post by cathar

Ok! it wont take your word for it.Yes i do believe he's a Jesuit. That's my right is it not. There are a lot of deluded people about, don't you think?

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   

amfirst1
This is old and doesn't prove anything. He already explained it a million times how he got in.

Yes! and a million times i didn't believe him. A lie is a lie no matter how many times you tell it. It may be old but it is even more relevant now than it ever was!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by DrunkYogi

we are refering to what you said in the post I mentioned which was enough
basically Alex Jones has nothing on you

No, he's such a quite unassuming guy that's opening our eye's.

Violent Revolution anyone.........
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   

JBA2848

If you want I can show you on google maps where the Owl is.
goo.gl...

And I think Alex Jones stole the identity of Alex S Jones of Harvard.
edit on 6-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

I would be interested to hear that story, cheers!

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Unity_99
I consider Alex Jones the real deal and everything else smear jobs on him. Think he has integrity.

Then you think wrong.

As I said earlier (don't know if everyone saw it), Jones got into Bohemian Grove about 15 years ago with the help of a local and a journalist (Jon Ronson). He exaggerated the experience and acted like a fool. Ronson and the local were also inside and gave a much more realistic description.

Alex Jones serves a purpose, but he serves it for the government. He discredits conspiracy theorists. He gives serious consideration both to the absurd and to the plausible. That way he becomes the connection between the insane nutters and the real researchers so when researchers are trying to get their point across the can be connected to lunatic aspects of the conspiracy theory world.

Example: Jones talking about world leaders getting information from clockwork elves when they trip '___', but also talking about Benghazi. Now anyone who talks about Benghazi can have something ridiculous thrown in their face. Guilty by associations.

Also he's an attention whore and a whiney child. He goes off an acts like a fool and disrupts real protests.
Watch this video to see Alex Jones in action disrupting a pro 2nd amendment rally (why? I have no idea).

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I agree with you on AJ. But off topic, I was just today thinking "whatever has happened to GogoVicMorrow? I haven't seen him post in forever." And then, bam there you are. Talk about synchronicity.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 12:51 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

Unity_99

Then you think wrong.

As I said earlier (don't know if everyone saw it), Jones got into Bohemian Grove about 15 years ago with the help of a local and a journalist (Jon Ronson). He exaggerated the experience and acted like a fool. Ronson and the local were also inside and gave a much more realistic description.

Alex Jones serves a purpose, but he serves it for the government. He discredits conspiracy theorists. He gives serious consideration both to the absurd and to the plausible. That way he becomes the connection between the insane nutters and the real researchers so when researchers are trying to get their point across the can be connected to lunatic aspects of the conspiracy theory world.

Example: Jones talking about world leaders getting information from clockwork elves when they trip '___', but also talking about Benghazi. Now anyone who talks about Benghazi can have something ridiculous thrown in their face. Guilty by associations.

Also he's an attention whore and a whiney child. He goes off an acts like a fool and disrupts real protests.
Watch this video to see Alex Jones in action disrupting a pro 2nd amendment rally (why? I have no idea).

That video was one of the reason's i started thinking a bit more about Jones. I couldn't understand why he would act in such a manner. The only real conclusion i was left with was that he works in some capacity for the elite. he is an instigator, he's the guy that will light the match that will lead to martial law. Just exactly what the elite dream of.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Ha weird. I've been around and posting from time to time. Honestly there hasn't been very many exciting topics lately.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

I had suspected him a while just from his crazy exaggerated rants (everytime he gets on a popular news show he goes off the deepend and plays it up on purpose) that make everyone that's ever linked him or shared his stories look nuts (not to mention whatever subject he's discussing when he goes on a tirade). He has to have contempt for his readers/listeners to do that.
Then I saw that video and read Jon Ronsons book and that sealed it for me. Ronson actually documented the whole investigation of his book and meeting with Jones on a BBC show. I think its called "the secret rulers of the world" or something similar. So if you don't want to read his book (all his books are good), you can watch the series on youtube.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I read somewhere that TPTB were required by some higher spiritual law to release all information to the masses not that long ago. I tend to believe it when I see this. Getting "whackos" to tell the masses what is going on would be an extremely clever way of doing this. It's not their fault if nobody believes the information that was released.

I also believe that ALL sensitive and classified information is available on the internet too. The trouble is, it's buried in that much BS that you can't tell if it's the truth or not.
edit on 8/11/13 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

I had suspected him a while just from his crazy exaggerated rants (everytime he gets on a popular news show he goes off the deepend and plays it up on purpose) that make everyone that's ever linked him or shared his stories look nuts (not to mention whatever subject he's discussing when he goes on a tirade). He has to have contempt for his readers/listeners to do that.
Then I saw that video and read Jon Ronsons book and that sealed it for me. Ronson actually documented the whole investigation of his book and meeting with Jones on a BBC show. I think its called "the secret rulers of the world" or something similar. So if you don't want to read his book (all his books are good), you can watch the series on youtube.

Cheers GVM, i will have a look on you tube.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
But AJ is a cunning back woods survivalist. he's highly trained in SAS tactics of evading and sneaking. He snuk in using the river as cover. Then snuck in and caught the evidence he needed and covertly got out. Thats' my man. he knows his stuff. He's the last of the moheekins. He can take you out in the dead of night using a sneak at-ack.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

spartacus699
But AJ is a cunning back woods survivalist. he's highly trained in SAS tactics of evading and sneaking. He snuk in using the river as cover. Then snuck in and caught the evidence he needed and covertly got out. Thats' my man. he knows his stuff. He's the last of the moheekins. He can take you out in the dead of night using a sneak at-ack.

LOL, he's like Chingachgook on crack!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Another good couple of videos.

Eric John Phelps exposes Alex Jones

Alex Jones, Knight's of Malta, Jesuit's

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   

DrunkYogi

It would take some time, but if Putin's war activities were looked into, over his history, he has been quite active in a number of unpleasantness. In Georgia, in Chechen Grozny. Cooper asks if that really happened?

The Cooper vid is addressing Jones in a 1999 show. Asks if Chechnya is really happening like Jones says, thousands killed ect ect.

Chechnya, Grozny 1999.

What in the h#ll was Bill Copper talking about? He looks like the disinfo agent here.

edit on 8-11-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Destruction of Grozny. And this is the lite weight stuff.

There are plenty of vids around from the second Chet war. Cooper questions Jones on this. Asks if it was really happening?
edit on 8-11-2013 by Logarock because: n

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I can accept how Alex got into Bohemian Grove,I mean it's plausible. However what I wonder about is how did he get out of the Grove without being seen? Notice how there's no footage of that. He would have had to sneak back through the parking lot and into the woods (Unseen) and have his girlfriend or whoever was driving pick him up,Which raises the question - How did they pull that off without getting caught? How would the driver know exactly where Jones was going to come out of the woods? How could they sit there parked on the side of the road without security catching them and telling them to leave? One may say Alex stood on the the side of the road waiting to be picked up,Well why wasn't he seen then?

I can guarantee you Bohemian grove is crawling with plain clothes secret security,And the same kind of censors and camera's located at Area 51. I mean this is a place where the world elites go and worship a freaking giant stone owl and do mock sacrifice..

I'm 50/50 on Alex Jones,I want to like the guy yet I don't trust him.

Just my opinion on the matter.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join