It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuit Alex Jones just strolled into Bohemian Grove!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DrunkYogi

Yep, they just wanted to show us the watered down version of the event where a real person is not actually sacrificed.

But I have to say...it is still rather odd that they would even allow THAT to be released... It still makes them look pretty crazy and evil if you ask me. But, its still a helluva lot better than a real sacrifice that probably does go on. And obviously the footage that was released did not cause any real uproar or effect their grip on power over ius in any way, so... Psyop successful? I dunno, just one of those things that makes me wonder...why would they allow that released when they could have made it look even less weird or evil... Maybe to give Jones some credibility? I guess that makes sense. Cause now people trust him cause he caught that footage...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Blarneystoner

Jesuits? They are all but exctinct these days....

The current pope is a Jesuit. There's probably many more behind the scenes.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
I thought he went down a river in a raft or canoe and went in through the back?

Yep that is what I saw in the full video. Up an unsanitary tributary without any means of propulsion. Then a ninja skills all they way.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

We'll, call him dangerous if you want too. I see this government, one that drafts legislation like the NDAA, one that executes American citizens without due process of law, one that funds terrorists such as Mexican drug cartels and arms them, one that allows American diplomats to be murdered while giving stand down orders to those that could help, one that leads us to war through complete lies in the gulf, one that is still costing American lives, one that arms a domestic military force with 1.2 billion hollow point bullets, thousands of armored vehicles and automatic weapons, one that provides a security agency that spies on every facet of it's own citizens lives against the Constitution, one that arrests members of the press and steals their documents.... Well....... You get the point.

That is what I consider dangerous.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I consider Alex Jones the real deal and everything else smear jobs on him. Think he has integrity.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

MystikMushroom
I thought he went down a river in a raft or canoe and went in through the back?

that's what i understood.Brad Meltzer's Decoded did a episode called"Secret Societies", where he showed the cast of Decoded, how he did it.but they got caught. just a side note, this is one of the better show the history channel puts on. i like it cause they do seem to get into the investigation, and it doesn't seem all fake. at time though there does seem to be a bias to non believe.

here is the episode, they meet AJ atn the 18:31 mark, then again at 33:12. this is where two of them get caught.Brad Meltzer's Decoded S01E09 Bohemian Grove

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
If it's not the he's a Jusit it's he's a zoinist puppet or Mkultra plant or CIA disinformation agent.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

alphaTango
If it's not the he's a Jusit it's he's a zoinist puppet or Mkultra plant or CIA disinformation agent.

That's good, except you left out the "or something"

There is a need then for you to work out who or what he is. However AJ exposing Bohemian Grove for what it is, does not lie comfortable with anything you mention.
Then you need to know what Bohemian Grove is all about, and anyway it's busted now.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If you want I can show you on google maps where the Owl is.
goo.gl...

And I think Alex Jones stole the identity of Alex S Jones of Harvard.
edit on 6-11-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Unity_99
I consider Alex Jones the real deal and everything else smear jobs on him. Think he has integrity.

+1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>> I met Alex Jones in 1989 when he was 15 years old & had recently moved to Austin with his parents from Rockwall,Texas. ... M ,my girlfriend at that time, had been roommates with AJ's mother Carol at UT Austin in the 1960s & they had remained close friends . I have followed AJ's career since he started in public access television and then
radio in 1996.I have watched about a dozen of his documentaries . I have had long conversations with both his parents
and been to parties and get-togethers at his parent's house after AJ went off to college. M and I are no longer dating
but I feel like I understand Alex Jones better than most because of the stories I've been told about him by his mom & dad.

Alex Jones has woken up more people to the NWO bad guys than any other person on the planet and I feel sorry for the people who have deluded themselves into thinking AJ is a Jesuit or whatever lie the paid shills have set up sites on the internet to attack him with.

But hey; Don't take my word for it...If you want to believe AJ is a Jesuit then go right ahead....Being deluded is the norm these days...So it's not like you won't be able to find other deluded people who will agree with you...:-)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
This is old and doesn't prove anything. He already explained it a million times how he got in.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

Ok so I will bite, where are your links to all this better, more interesting information. How can you be more entertaining than a Jones or Icke and it remains to be seen if either is right.

The Bot

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Danbones

DrunkYogi

Helious

DrunkYogi

Helious

Your OP is just as disingenuous as you paint Alex to be. While I view his show more as entertainment than political news (mostly because I laugh a lot while listening to it) he is correct about our government being rogue and tyrannical and he brings some important topics to light for millions of people around the country.

He is doing more good than harm in my humble opinion.

You view Alex Jones as entertainment!!! He tries to whip up a frenzy, is this not dangerous? Does this not play right into the hands of the people he is supposedly opposed to?

If you're an American and paying attention, you should already be whipped up in a frenzy. Never before has such blatant and aggressive tyranny and corruption been paraded so boldly in the public eye for self serving politicians and their lobbyist masters.

Dangerous? I really don't think so, he has tens of millions of listeners, if it was "dangerous" D.C. would have already been stormed and liberated by now. The guy at LAX mentioned Janet Napolitano and the TSA, he didn't mention Alex Jones and you don't have to listen to AJ to not like the fascist TSA sticking it's hands down your pants.

Regardless of what Rachel Maddow tells you, he's not behind the Boston bombing and just because he is obnoxious doesn't mean he doesn't deserve his 1st Amendment rights.

Yes it is dangerous, as you said, he has tens of millions of listeners. Do you think all of these people are mentally stable? This nut job could easily tip someone over the edge with his half crazed rhetoric. He's an instigator and he is leading people down the wrong path. Just look at the way he acts at times with his crazy eyed buffoon act, he leading the people down a road that has already been determined by the powers that be. He is the main reason that people who believe in some Conspiracy Theories get a bad name. Tell me one thing, when you hear the MSM going on about crazy conspiracy theorists, who is the first guy that pop's into your head? He is taring all of us with the same lunatic wide eyed hate spewing brush.

hmmm, you are talking of someone other then your self here?

never would have guessed

Would you like to explain yourself?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   

This happened like 15 years ago and is documentwd in a book by Jon Ronson. They found a local who had snuck in several times and he told them how to get in. They just dress nice and walk past the guards.

Its not how you think. There are tons of attendees and not all of them are rich and famous. Lots of doctora and businessmen.

Alex Jones went in with his employee and Jon Ronson went in the same night with the local. He wrote a more realistic account in his book.

So, very old news, and not that big of a deal.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   

3n19m470

Yep, they just wanted to show us the watered down version of the event where a real person is not actually sacrificed.

But I have to say...it is still rather odd that they would even allow THAT to be released... It still makes them look pretty crazy and evil if you ask me. But, its still a helluva lot better than a real sacrifice that probably does go on. And obviously the footage that was released did not cause any real uproar or effect their grip on power over ius in any way, so... Psyop successful? I dunno, just one of those things that makes me wonder...why would they allow that released when they could have made it look even less weird or evil... Maybe to give Jones some credibility? I guess that makes sense. Cause now people trust him cause he caught that footage...

If my theory is correct about AJ then it could have been an effort to send us down the wrong track. Remember they always show you one thing while the real action is going on somewhere else. Bohemian Grove is a long way from the Vatican. The Jesuit's would sacrifice anyone and anything to achieve their aim's. The end justifies the means to them!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Tucket

Blarneystoner

Jesuits? They are all but exctinct these days....

The current pope is a Jesuit. There's probably many more behind the scenes.

The greatest trick the Devil ever played was convincing the World he didn't exist!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

do you read your own posts?
specifically the one prior to my previous post, in answer ( sort of) to which you just posted
if you do, nuff said

ps
the greatest lie ever told is that some one else will take resposibility for ones own sins
edit on 6-11-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Helious

We'll, call him dangerous if you want too. I see this government, one that drafts legislation like the NDAA, one that executes American citizens without due process of law, one that funds terrorists such as Mexican drug cartels and arms them, one that allows American diplomats to be murdered while giving stand down orders to those that could help, one that leads us to war through complete lies in the gulf, one that is still costing American lives, one that arms a domestic military force with 1.2 billion hollow point bullets, thousands of armored vehicles and automatic weapons, one that provides a security agency that spies on every facet of it's own citizens lives against the Constitution, one that arrests members of the press and steals their documents.... Well....... You get the point.

That is what I consider dangerous.

You should read this book, it is outstanding!

Tupper Saussy

RULERS OF EVIL

www.granddesignexposed.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Danbones

do you read your own posts?
specifically the one prior to my previous post, in answer ( sort of) to which you just posted
if you do, nuff said

It's not Nuff said if you don't say anything, is it?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   

we are refering to what you said in the post I mentioned which was enough
basically Alex Jones has nothing on you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join