The Russell Brand Rope a Dope

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
The Russel Brand rope a dope

It's coming, the Russell Brand rope a dope. What is it you say?

Russell Brand's career is about to explode to the next level. He is already a pretty big star, but just one view of IMDb and you can see the steam his acting career has gathered since 2101 (www.imdb.com...). He is along side some of hollywoods biggest stars, including Tom Cruze, one of the biggest ever in Rock of Ages.
He is not all over the media talking about the "changing of society". This hollywood actor who is a hollywood employee in the cosmic way of things, is going to lead the "conspiracy nuts" right over the cliff.

He is everyone on media now, put there (by the powers to be). To make you follow him. To make you idolize him. And to knock you all down a peg. Wait until his documentary is released. The one of your new messah doing things that you would definately not suspect. Some will be shocked and turn on him. People will be divided. As is the plan. "They" are gonig to attack his character, for that and other things. An organized media attack against the "conspiracy nuts" aimed at Russel Brand. And he's going to fall on the sword for them. Drug addict they will call him. He'll have a relapse for everyone to see. He'll be publically flogged.

That's how I see it going. Nothing gets on the tube without someone saying O.k. It's all there for a reason. Sorry for the quick note a bit off the cuff, but wanted to get the tought out there.

edit on 6-11-2013 by Vaedur because: Fixed some spelling
edit on 6-11-2013 by Vaedur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If any of that happens Ill come back and Star and Flag,
until then.... Dude you sound kinda paranoid, maybe hes just being himself?

Or are you being sarcastic? Tom Cruise aint that great and I cant think of anything hes done since 2011???

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   

VaedurHe is already a pretty big star, but just one view of IMDb and you can see the steam his acting career has gathered since 2101 (www.imdb.com...).

busted time traveler!

also, I like what Russel says, i hate the way he says it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The one of your new messah doing things that you would definately not suspect. Some will be shocked and turn on him.

And what would these things be, that Russel Brand is doing, that would shock us?
Now I'm very curious.
He's never, ever made out that he's a saintly type person.
????

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

Methinks you hit a nerve, some folks don't like you poking holes in their heroes.
Most people need a leader so they can feel comfortable.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

snowspirit

The one of your new messah doing things that you would definately not suspect. Some will be shocked and turn on him.

And what would these things be, that Russel Brand is doing, that would shock us?
Now I'm very curious.
????

He gives a man hand relief in a bathroom for example...

This looks to organized by the media to be against the media. Hard to type on this device, sorry for the poor spelling and grammar.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
If any of that happens Ill come back and Star and Flag,
until then.... Dude you sound kinda paranoid, maybe hes just being himself?

Or are you being sarcastic? Tom Cruise aint that great and I cant think of anything hes done since 2011???
\
Tom Cruise is one of Hollywoods go to guys. You have to be really in with tptb and the movie studios to have all those roles. You don't think someone playing major roles next to him have to meet the same criteria?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaedur

I wouldn't follow that Girlie Man, Trailer Trash anywhere. The only ones stupid enough are the deviants that hang around toilet blocks.
Brand is a Creation ( a brand ), too well spoken and educated to be the wasted junkie youth, that they promote. He is a well crafted, well educated agent provocater just as the actor who played Borat. Yes, so now he is spokes person for the political Fabians. Dangerous Group indeed. And teens will follow this cross dressing clown just like the pied piper.

PS even his marriage was a fake publicity stunt. Lot of those in Hollywood.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

Yup. And now you go to bing or google, and you can't avoid seeing Russell Brand articles constantly.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Vaedur

snowspirit

Now I'm very curious.
????

He gives a man hand relief in a bathroom for example...

This looks to organized by the media to be against the media. Hard to type on this device, sorry for the poor spelling and grammar.

LOL, that's priceless OP. Glad to see someone is awake.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm not getting popular for saying I think Brand is some kind of pied piper for the PTB.
People will only have to learn this one for themselves the hard way.
He's not the real deal.
I won't make any more negative comments lest people become even more inclined to defend him.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hes the anti christ.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

He's an actor first and foremost

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Hes a person first and foremost.