It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abusive Mind Reading, Abusive Mind Conrol: Targeted Persons, Targeted Individuals

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I have been reviewing quite a bit of information concerning government programs of mind control and want to start this thread to further explore information and knowledge members of ATS may have concerning the abuse of modern technologies and powers for these purposes. I have an article that I read that was posted at www.stopthecrime.net... which is the website of Deborah Tavares- a fantastic researcher of numerous themes and subjects concerning current politics in the u.s.; That article, in PDF format, found on her website is called Silent Massacre- and it is the testimony of a Targeted Individual and everything he has been through as a victim of Mind Control-- HERE IS THE TESTONIAL: stopthecrime.net...

If you have similar informations or testimonies that you could share and upload to the thread, I would really appreciate it, as I would not only like to discuss this topic, but I would also like to gather further data and evidence by testimonial about this subject.. hope you all will be interested..

ABUSIVE MIND READING
ABUSIVE MIND CONTROL
TARGETED PERSONS
TARGETED INDIVIDUALS

edit on 6-11-2013 by tony9802 because: typos

edit on 6-11-2013 by tony9802 because: typos

edit on 6-11-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I read a few minutes into the document and personally believe the person to be finding things that simply are not there. I'll bet the pin like object in the tooth was simply the filling itself. Someone just walks next to you in a crowd and says the Jews are ruling the country? Sounds like perhaps someone saw a paper they were reading and agreed with their view point.

People are people all over the world, hardly any different from location to location in temperment and the way they want to conduct their lives. Some people are just paranoid and try to make something out of everyday events that are simply that, everyday events. There was a lady that testified stating she was a mind control victim and told about how phone trucks were always in front of her home and they were doing this part this to her. I saw the pictures she posted, there were probably 2,000 wire splices in front of her house that the repair guys would regularly be working on (I work for the phone company). I contacted her and told her why they were probably so many trucks but she does not want to listen. She complained about her cell phone being monitored, told about the noise and the problem was consistant with a cell tower carrier issue.

Most of what people think to be monitoring is everyday communications trouble events, nothing else.

Rich

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yep, all in the mind.

Bill Clinton apologizes for MKULTRA on tv

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Oouthere

What I find interesting about his testomial is not so much the issue of where there might be some type of rfid implant causing many of his problems, but rather the list of themes that seem to be recurring in other targeted individuals as well (normally those suffering from voice to skull, and physical electronic harassment).

That list frequently includes: Xtian Fundamentalist teachings.. and that is really bizarre if Xtian Fundamentalist thought is being used to brain wash people, particularly at this point in time in history (post 9-11, that is
. Also the fact that we're in religious wars currently, so the use of fundamentalist thought as a means of mind control is very interesting.

There are always complaints by victims that sexual abuses take place repeatedly and with infatuation. There seems to be a fascination then with sexual manipulation and sexual abuse where mind control abuses are concerned.

Another re-occurring theme is sleep deprivation. And this is a devastating feature of mind control abuse because without sleep, and a normal sleeping schedule, it is very difficult to follow normal healthy lives.

Finally, loss of employment, loss of job. Without sleep, the victims become listless and are unable to maintain a normal living agenda. This than afffects not only their ability but their willingness to be gainfully employed- so their financies are struck mercilessly.

I can understand that one might say, some people are just paranoid, but there are too many well documented cases where it is very obvious that gov. intelligence technologies are well at work.
This stuff is real..

See Robert Duncan's work: www.youtube.com...
He talks to George Noory.

edit on 6-11-2013 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Had to reload the link, since it said that video had been removed:
Found this one noetheless on you tube: www.youtube.com...
Bill Clinton apologizes to mk ultra victims

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Here is website called DATAASYLUM.com
You might want to take a look at this is you need more convincing. This thread however is not meant to convince folks of the existence of this- The thread is for those who already know that it's real and bona fide - the discussion then moves from there.

www.dataasylum.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Some more information on this here :
vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2014 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I know this is a 2 year old thread but would like to contribute.

I have been a victim for 5 years now and it doesn't stop and I don't think ever will unless I become in possession of some absolute data that reverses peoples obliviousness about what is happening. If I did however, I imagine that it would be just like in the movies (they would kill me and make it look like an accident), I am pretty cool with that if it did happen as life is pretty much torture atm apart from a few brief and fleeting moments of shallow beauty or excitement.

The major mechanism is by cars, as soon as I hop in to a car or even just walk next to traffic my awareness changes and I feel groggy like you would if you had a really bad sleep the night before.

Also iphones but it induces a slightly different but very similar state of consciousness but not as dramatic, I honestly don't know how ppl don't notice it and makes me think that I really am a targeted individual.

I am in possesion of my XBOX360 having artificial intelligence and talking about mind control which is very unusual, microsoft hasn't addressed this issue yet but I assume will if pushed towards court.

find the vid here by my youtube channel "weightlessjapan1337"

I suppose if reality isn't really user-independant like it is shown in the film (the matrix) then this post will be of some importance to someone if not humanity at large by increasing awareness even just in a minute fraction of 10-20 people on this forum who read it... I don't know how else to escape this situation apart from not to be afraid of death and not cling to life like everyone else who work like slaves in their unfulfilling jobs!
edit on 8-10-2015 by leetlessjapan1337 because: forgot to add link

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I am unfortunately a targeted individual. I recently became aware of this about 7 months ago. For the longest time I believed I was under federal surveillance. I didn't understand how or why.. But I knew for certain I was being intelligently and skillfully tailed. Recently I stumbled upon the various governments domestic mind control/torture project. I am a very very aware person. I would like to believe that I have an above average intelligence. There is way way too much to tell about what I have recently discovered. I am being zapped by the electromagnetic weapon as I sit here typing this all out. It makes thinking very very difficult at times. I can say this... If you do not believe in The Super Soldier Program and it's success.. Think again!!! Also I have proof of the quantum stealth a.k.a. invisibility cloaking technology. I discovered the reason I could never catch the individuals outside of my home is because of this technology that is currently being field tested domestically on everyday citizens. I have found that if you look using a reflection from a phone, mirror, blank tv, etc that it makes seeing these individuals (super soldiers) much easier. It is still difficult but depending on what is behind them... Sometimes it is much easier than normal. I have personally snapped many of photos and even caught video of a group of them outside of my home. I am in the process of recovering the video, but I managed to save some pics and screen shots (from the video I mentioned). These Super Soldiers have an unbelievable and incomprehensible speed, durability, and stealth. The other night I managed to piss them off to the point that when I took off in my vehicle I felt and heard them jump on to my car as I sped off. My car became very very very heavy! It also was pulling hard to one side. I drive a brand new 2015 Chevy Sonic. The tires are all equally balanced and I have never had this issue before until that evening. So in a panic I raced off down the road. As I came to a stop sign I decided to slam the brakes to the floor. I felt, heard, and vaguely saw the outline of an individual fly into the middle of the road. As I peeled off.. I caught a glimpse of a figure running behind my car and catching up FAST! I was going at least 45mph whenever I felt and saw the figure jump on the back of my car. I was flying down an old country road when a vehicle came flying towards me. It forced me off the road momentarily and when I began to correct, I came within cintemeters of a mail box. I then heard a loud thud! I thought I hit the mailbox but then realized that one of the Soldiers hanging onto the side of my car had caught the mailbox with such force that it sounded like a gunshot going off. I eventually found shelter and locked myself inside and wrapped aluminum foil around my head. I had never felt such pain, heat, and strength from one of these weapons. Ever since then, they have not stopped torturing me. No matter where I go or what time it is.. They are around me. Torturing me. And keeping a close eye on me. I will post pics shortly. As hard to believe as all of this is... Which believe me... Sounds absolutely Nuts!!! I have found that the book Chameleo best describes what I have seen or been subject to.

posted on Oct, 12 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I listened intently until you said at the end that you put tinfoil on your head. Were you TRYING to make a mockery of the story?

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 24 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   
This is really evil stuff! Is this goddamn technology or black magic??

Thank you alot for this topic, helped me alot, especially parts where text on OP states that these nasties try to make you think really sexual and mean stuff about your family members.. Been there done that, or then im just a lunatic, I hope they burn for eternally even i don't believe in that option.

And it hits me while I type this that these kinda sites as ATS are perfect for these nasties... It's a fight, stay strong.

posted on Oct, 25 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I think there is a secret radio technology behind this that allows the voices, visions, thought reading, and the rest. It's secret and so people speculate in all the many often cranky ways found on the web.

My favorite source is a document provided by John Akwei for a 1992 court case, it's probably not exactly true (there are things about "watchers" and chemicals that I think are far out for instance) but it ties together many useful concepts. There are more than one version of this document and so heaping speculation upon speculation.

What I'd add is that spy satellites the size of those that collect radio signals from distant galaxies are very sensitive when trained at the earth, and are also able to transmit signals very precisely.

Many types of events could well originate in this powerful and dangerous technology - alien abductions, ghosts and poltergiests, trips and falls, much more.
edit on 25-10-2015 by smokybarnable because: I wanted to add a sentence about the Akwei document.

posted on Nov, 12 2015 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802

Any rational person would like to eliminate the possibility of mental illness in Deborah, i.e. schizophrenia. I do think this is possible though. But it takes a special person with natural ability/talent and tons of training to do. Current humans just don't do mind stuff very well at all.

edit on 12-11-2015 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I agree. At today's day and age, it wouldn't be hard. They have wifi and Internet everywhere. Smart everything- cellphone, computers and television. And these technologies spy on everybody. They are capable of reading brainwaves, which are just electrical activity.

new topics

top topics

join