It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teen Refuses To Run In Cross County Meet After Being Given the Number '666' - vid

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

lonewolf19792000
Revelation is an amalgamation of all the prophets end time prophecies. I am surprised you didn't know that.

Revelation could easily be dementia driven dreams by an old man living in exile in poor conditions .... an old man who spent his entire life submerged in religion so naturally his dreams would just reflect what his life had been seeped in.

There is no proof that these 'dreams' are anything but that.

And even the early church ... way up until the 500's ... rejected 'Revelation' as being important.

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah i can understand that
If I got given 666 I wouldnt run the distance either. In fact if I got 13 or 333 I wouldnt run that race.
In fact any number i was given would be evil and I would have to sit it out

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

windword
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Some people believe the number 13 is evil, or good. Give me a break!

So what? Lots of people have strange fears and proclivities. What has that got to do with Christianity and Christian persecution? Doesn't Christ free Christians from superstitiuos fears?

This young women was so bound by fear of a number that it stopped her from doing something that she loved, and forced her to let down her teammates too. I don't see this a brave act at all, I see it as a very cowardly act.

This young women wasn't liberated through her faith in Christ, she allowed herself to be bound in fear of the devil.

So, tell me how do you know she fears the number 666? Just because some of us do not care to be associated with the number of the Beast does not mean we fear it. Dislike does not constitute fear. I dislike you, that doesn't mean I am afraid of you.

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Would you refuse to run a race that you and your team had looked forward to, and worked hard to prepare for, because I was also running in the race? Would you let down your entire team, school, church, etc, simply because something or someone you disliked was also involved?

Would you drop a class based on the room number or disliked the teacher? Would you quit a job because you disliked the the boss or your employee number?

Anything that detracts one from their goal, whether fear or prejudice, isn't healthy. No on lives in a bubble and we are challenged to accept or overcome those things and people who would stand in our way.

Would Jesus have refused his crucifixion if the numbers 666 had been placed above his cross instead of "King of the Jews"?

Do you reject the Bible because there are 66 books therein?

edit on 18-11-2013 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   

colbe
There are some numbers related to God, like #8 is the Father's number.

On the otherside....

Check the KJV. King James' fellas missed this one, God is trying to get non-Catholic Christian's attention.

The followers who left Jesus disputed His teaching on the Eucharist. Jesus had just explained, you must
eat My body and drink My blood to have life in you.

John 6:66
From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? Then Simon Peter.

In the original, the Latin Vulgate and her translation into English, the Douay Rheims, the same verse is
John 6:67 www.drbo.org...

Catholics believe.

"Soon" says Heaven, all the world will believe less the followers of the anti-Christ. God is going to show
every soul on the earth, non-Christians too, the most Holy Eucharist is true. Recall if you disbelieve now.

Bumping this up, God is trying to get the attention of Protestants. To reject Christ's supernatural presence in the Eucharist is satanic, not of God. Definitely 666.

Figure it out, if you have choice between receiving bread and wine, juice and crackers in some Protestant
sects or receive Our Lord, His risen body, blood, soul and divinity, which would you choose?

Come along, you can change. God wishes you to....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join