It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documentary about ET abductions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Whitley Streiber again ?What a fraud .Pascagoula , Travis Walton , The Hill case : these are real abductions.Why believe this liar , who is only looking to sell books (FICTION!)
Is there any one here who believes this nut ?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

kanakaris
Whitley Streiber again ?What a fraud .Pascagoula , Travis Walton , The Hill case : these are real abductions.Why believe this liar , who is only looking to sell books (FICTION!)
Is there any one here who believes this nut ?

Yes I do..
And your the first in this thread that say he is a nut

perhaps you could enlighten us why he is a liar and a nut ?

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

He says he's abducted by aliens , see his previous books.And in 'The Key : A True Encounter' he is visited by aliens who told him some ridiculous claims like the killing of parents in the Holocaust who were supposed to bore a child that will eventually give mankind knowledge about gravity which would have gave us the ability to travel far places in the universe. And this never happened as a result of the death of the parents.
And what evidence has he ?Correct : NONE.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

This is one mess of pure UFO slop for those most crazy abduction-junkies loving this kind of UFO-fast food.

The so called "documentary" (laugh) is littered with the worst kind of c-actors (yes its an insult to even b-actors), trying to appear as real adbduction victims. It´s like a team at a three letter agency had a boring week and decided to make a mockymentary on the whole UFO thing. One especially for those UFO conspiracy junkies, with tin foil hats the size of sombreros.

I give it 5 of 5 pukebuckets (which is rare in my UFO docs rating book).

Truly recommneded if you have eaten anything bad and want it to come up fast while lauging your a..ss off

edit on 12-11-2013 by johncarter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join