It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New documentary about ET abductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Alien Encounters - Documentary

Documentary on alien encounters - people have been abducted by aliens. Is this phenomena real or simply a hallucination or nightmare? A look into several cases of extraterrestrial encounters, and scientific evidence supporting the claims and testimony of witnesses and abductees.

Do you want more stories and documentaries about abductions check out my older thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-11-2013 by Spacespider because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Spacespider

Just when I was looking for some documentary to watch, thanks.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Alien abduction is probably the reason why the government wont disclose the truth about aliens and UFO`s.

Can you imagine high official say" Yes, we are not alone. UFO`s are real, aliens are real, they come to earth all the time...and by the way...tens of thousands of people is being abducted and experimented on..."

S+F for the link.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

CryonicAngel
Alien abduction is probably the reason why the government wont disclose the truth about aliens and UFO`s.

Can you imagine high official say" Yes, we are not alone. UFO`s are real, aliens are real, they come to earth all the time...and by the way...tens of thousands of people is being abducted and experimented on..."

S+F for the link.

You overlooked mentioning that the biggest, most incredibly horrible aspect of the whole abduction experience is that the ETs, or at least the tall "leader" frequently mentioned by some abductees has the ability to project total mind control. It happened to me.

I remember little of my over two-hour missing time experience except for the bright light that I first saw and the instant wave of terror that froze me into position a couple of seconds later. I've never felt fear like that before or since.

People are so ignorant about what contact will really mean to the human race because we have sheltered ourselves from many aspects of universal phenomena that we have either denied or never dreamed to exist.
edit on 6-11-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
How does one go about being abducted? Serious question. I want to know 1. If it's real (not to discount any of those who have been abducted). 2. I like to experience things in life, whether horrifying or pleasant, for the experience alone. I might be the only person who actually wants to be abducted honestly lol.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   

This is probably one of my favorite videos on abductions. The one you posted was great, but this one, with evidence from real PHDs and M.Ds, real abductees stories. You will see how much this video mirrors the stories in your video. This stuff can't be made up. Too many people with such similar stories.

edit on 6-11-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Thanks for the link
watching it now.. I am like a magnet to this subject
can´t get enough

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thanks for making this thread. I will definitely watch both of the vids posted here.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Watched both of them was awesome, glued to the screen.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Will need to have a look, thanks for the links

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
The first guy, he looked like John Liar, I was like ... not another John Lear video, it's fake. Either way, nothing but a story, no traces, pics, even small clues for the two witnesses, while good for awareness, I cannot say it brought anything better as evidence of abduction.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Awesome, thanks! I'll check those vids out as soon as I get on a capable internet signal. XD

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Spacespider
reply to post by Emerys

Thanks for the link
can´t get enough

Glad you enjoyed it.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Spacespider
reply to post by Emerys

Thanks for the link
can´t get enough

Glad you enjoyed it!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Is it real? I am 100 % certain it is, but this is because I have a lady friend that I grew up with, and she has confided in me about herself being abducted and abused by the (whatever they are), since her childhood.

I simply believe it because I have no doubts about her honesty..

If these things were all psychological, then these stories should not be duplicated like they are, there should be people claiming about all sorts of things, not hundreds and thousands of people all saying these bug eyed grey skins keep bothering them, or does the human brain have some odd imprint of grey skinned bug eyed aliens encoded in our DNA for us to imagine as real? Highly doubtful.. IMHO..

Thanks for posting this docu..

edit on 8-11-2013 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Emerys:

This is probably one of my favorite videos on abductions.

Having watched the video, I'd have to agree that it is one of the best 'abduction' documentaries I've seen. I was very impressed by it, especially by its objectivity in simply presenting the experiences in the words of the experients themselves.

I was particularly impressed by the South African children, it was an event I had not heard of before. I was also very intrigued by Michael's and Trish's account of their shared experience at the lakeside house. For those of you whom have watched the video, did you notice how very similar to an NDE account Trish's experience was? It certainly has me wondering if the two seemingly very disparate phenomenon are in fact related?

Towards the end of the video I had thoughts that perhaps these are not aliens from distant planets but some form of representation of ourselves at some far off future time, and that they are harvesting genetic material they lost through technological and biological progression so that they could re-reverse their own genetic makeup?

I am not one for flights of fancy and surreal ideas, but the use of the term 'dimensionality' had me suspending disbelief in order to follow the narration of the abductee account. I don't believe in anything supernatural, I am not religious, I don't even like a lot of the claims of science that are too far fetched, but I am willing to follow a line of thought to see where it takes me. I have no preconceived notions for anything.

Having said that, the use of the term 'dimensionality' had me thinking about time travel, something I believe to be physically impossible. Teleportation, materialisation, things solid appearing from out of nowhere, are not effects I accept as possible, but nevertheless, movement through the frequencies, from higher to lower and vice versa may well become the future form of travel to get to places. It's all hypothetical of course.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Looks interesting!

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

Glad you enjoyed the video. It's sad Dr. John Mack is no longer with us to continue bringing these abductions to the publics attention. If you liked this video, you should watch his interview on Oprah with some of his patients, he even has Oprah convinced by the end of the show.

edit on 9-11-2013 by Emerys because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Emerys:

...watch his interview on Oprah with some of his patients...

Peter, John Mack's patient, seems to be a well-balanced fellow, with no detectable signs of neurosis or psychosis, and as I trust John Mack's integrity, I will accept that Peter fully believes his experience, and that he adds no embellishment of any kind. I think I read Mack's book 'Abduction' back in the 90s, but I do not have a copy now. I'll see if I can get it on Kindle?

Over the last year or so I have been feeling a slight paradigm shift occurring in my thinking; I am currently unemployed, and so perhaps that is part of the reason for it, having more time to spend and dwell on subjects that interest me? Ufology is an interest of mine ever since the mid seventies when I had an experience of a UFO sighting, you can read about here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

...I also have held a deep interest in the possibility of post-mortem consciousness (i.e., survival after death), but after decades of study I came to the conclusion that 'survival' was not possible due to the absence of an energy mechanism for memory to remain cohesive and consciously active...what would be the power source?

John Mack talks of these entities as being inter-dimensional beings, and there is considerable evidence from researchers like Mack, and from the abductees themselves, that the non-earthly entities can manipulate memory, even wipe bits of it clean or even add surreal mnemonic images and sounds that the abductee accepts as being their own memories. This makes for a very interesting hypothetical discussion.

For subjects like these I have always approached them from an energy mechanism point of view in hope of providing plausible hypotheses for the subject's validity. The report from the abductee regarding their intuitive distress they perceive is understandable, a false memory implanted will give false emotional resonance, and should feel out of place in the mind of the abductee. If we allow for this form of manipulation by these entities, we can ask about the mechanism, because it implies certain skills and technology being used, but it also hints at the very nature of memory itself and how it may be stored.

What may also come across as intriguing is the possibility that memory can be downloaded or transferred to some other body that provides power source for memory to remain cohesive and active? If this possibility is plausible, then it begs the question, just how plausible is it for there to be a natural mechanism for memory to survive the destruction of the physical body? If memory does survive and remains cohesive and active after death, it would mean the most important aspect of our nature, that of 'person-hood' (others may call it the soul) would indeed survive physical death. Validation of one phenomenon can be made when we look at other phenomena that provide interconnecting energy mechanisms. Just some thoughts.

Other posters in other threads have been asking the question are we actually computer simulations? It seems a very far-fetched concept, but I feel that if we were to finally come to know of the origin of our being, I would not be surprised if we were not horrified by it?

Addendum:
Here is the video 'Touched' by Laurel Chiten. Her film follows abductees and how they assimilate their experiences into the normal everyday reality of normalcy. John Mack is included in the film, as it was he whom approached Chiten to make the film. Initially she refused to make the film, but was invited to an abductee meeting, and from that meeting decided to make the film.

www.youtube.com...

Go to No: 47/130 indicated above the video frame

edit on 9/11/13 by elysiumfire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just marking my place here, so I can come back and watch later. Thanks to everyone for the videos!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join