It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here comes the Gestapo?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
DHS is assembling their patrol and security force:

freepatriot.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

armed Protective Security Officer (PSO) services at various locations throughout the states of Minnesota and Wisconsin

that is the only description it gives. aside from needing top secret clearance. at the price of only 19 million a year.
I dont know if this is the army we are expecting.

The page itself

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I wonder if it is a coincidence that this new "police force" is going to be based in Minnesota and Michigan? Methinks not as both those states are pretty into the militia movement if I remember correctly.

Our Government is turning against it's citizens. All the writing is on the wall.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

This is How They Are By-Passing The Posse Comitatus Act

YouTube video .... Note this was Before he was even elected !!

Uploaded on Jul 17, 2008

Is Obama planning to have a Civilian Security Force in addition to the military?

"We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we've set. We've got to have a civilian national security force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded."

Hmm. What does he mean by "national security objectives we've set" ?
Again...this was Before he was even elected !

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Funny I was just telling my girl A couple of days ago how the Militarization of the Police Force is designed to get around Posse Comitatus. I said this as the cops look like and act like they are in Iraq these days.

Military tactics on a civilian population will be okay as long as it is "just" police. (Sarcasm)

This really is the big buildup to war both abroad and at home. Take the example of what just happened in New Mexico (forcible rape after a traffic stop based on no evidence).
Someone would die before I allowed them to do to me what they did to him. Yup it would probably be me. Welcome to our new reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mamatus

Isn't there a terrorist training ground and/or a large population of Muslim extremists in Michigan? I remember reading that somewhere.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You guys got it all wrong, we need these "police" up there to protect us from Canada.
Roflolmao!!!
3rd line.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

What will it take to wake up the general population to what is going on?

We are really in for it, now that there are more people on welfare in the US then are working full time, we are getting ready to implode.

Are people so blind as to not see that what is happening is far worse than the III Reich? The abuse of technology that has so greatly expanded over the past 6 years is mind boggling and will lead to a tightly controlled society that will make Hitler look like Jesus.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

g146541
You guys got it all wrong, we need these "police" up there to protect us from Canada.
Roflolmao!!!
3rd line.

America could only hope that it gets invaded by Canada.

Then Obama could blame everything on Harper.

lolz

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TorqueyThePig

I believe you are referring to Detroit. Minneapolis also has a large Muslim population.

I am not trying to tie them together or make any sort of strawman connection. Simply pointing out the two geographic locations I think you are referring to.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

Yeah that sounds about right. I think Cold Water Creek, MI has activity as well. Or at least allegedly has activity.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by grandmakdw

Just get ready man ,they are going for it.These kids are out of it and buying their crap.

new topics

top topics

join