It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch as Self-Described ‘Normal’ Muslims Show Support for Stoning Adulterers and Other ‘Punish

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Muslim's are crazy. The world would be better off without crazy religious extremeists. That goes for all religions as well.
edit on 10-11-2013 by Evanzsayz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

From your comment "Muslim's are crazy. The world would be better off without crazy religious extremeists".

Pleasr dont connect the words muslims and extremists together. Im from Asia and i have a number of close muslim folks as friends and hundreds of muslim acquaintances. Im not muslim myself. And the non-extremist muslims i meet everyday also hang out/meet in large community groups. They also live in separate residential blocks. No stonings/beheadings out of the ordinary.

The crazy Muslims you see on tv are the ones who are specifically brainwashed/trained by terrorist groups/schools. Or are paid/supported by WAR INC. the bankers/oil/military/mega construction war racketeers in the west and middle east.

Note where u get ur daily news from and find out who owns them. Or make a lot of muslim friends from muslim countries.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

My response in another thread.

Auricom
Islam does not belong in the Western world. I've had several friends throughout Norway (Østfold, Oslo areas) who were attacked and landed in the hospital for being ethnic Norwegians. It's not going to get any better either. More and more areas in Oslo are becoming Islamic cess pools as ethnic Norwegians flee as the crime (like theft, rape and beatings) rise.

You have to understand Norway to realize why so many Norwegians are raising an eyebrow towards the huge influx of non-western (i.e. Muslim) immigrants.

Norway opened it's borders to mass immigration in 1987. That's not too long ago, however in such a short time frame, crime has risen far beyond what Norway and Norwegians ever imagined. Norway has of course had it's murderers, thieves and the like, but major crimes were far and few between. When something did happen, it was national news for weeks if not months! You could leave your doors unlocked when going on vacation and find everything safe and sound upon your returnal home.

Now? We have gangs that will roam neighborhoods breaking and entering even when families are asleep. And these gangs aren't comprised of ethnic Norwegians. Women are afraid to go out on the town alone at night because they're "dogs" in the eyes of Islamic men.

I've personally been attacked for no other reason than having an American flag on my backpack. My friend has been attacked (robbed) at knife point. A friend of mine in Oslo was raped on her way home from another friends house by a Muslim.

I've been asked by a "moderate" Muslim if I "liked the gift of 9/11" that they (the Muslims) gave us. Don't kid yourselves, the only thing that's "moderate" about these people are the fact that they're not likely to pick up a bomb and blow themselves up.

**Edit**

winofiend
Nooo.

I know a muslim and he tells me that he doesn't think like that.

So you're a liar. Why all the propaganda??????

Stalin would tell you that he's a nice guy too. So are you really going to stick with that obtuse "logic"?

**Edit 2**

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Here's a video about a little ethnic Norwegian boy who is bullied because he's not a Muslim.

www.youtube.com...

**Edit 3**
I can't get the Youtube videos to embed, however I provided the Youtube links to the videos.

edit on 21-11-2013 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

I just love how people in this thread bury their heads in the sand for the sake of political correctness. The majority of people in Europe have seen these "moderates" and what they really do in person. Not all of us dislike Islam because of a video or word of mouth. No, we see it daily and it's had a direct impact on us.

Islam is a cancer, it's as simple as that. And what happens when you ignore a cancer? You die. Putting on some rose tinted glasses, acting like we're in some fairy tale wonderland where we "all get along" isn't helping. Don't be part of the problem, open your eyes and take a real world look around you.

**Edit**

pixelbob
The crazy Muslims you see on tv are the ones who are specifically brainwashed/trained by terrorist groups/schools. Or are paid/supported by WAR INC. the bankers/oil/military/mega construction war racketeers in the west and middle east.

Note where u get ur daily news from and find out who owns them. Or make a lot of muslim friends from muslim countries.

Oh brother, give me a break! Did you miss the fact that the Muslims in the OP's story and video say what they said? Do you realize that there are in fact people out there that don't need to see these idiots on TV because they live right next door?

I lived in Oslo (I have since moved), I have friends who have been PUT.IN.THE.HOSPITAL because they were ethnic Norwegians. I've had an ethnic Norwegian friend who was raped because she was a "dog" in the eyes of the Muslim who raped her. So please, spare me your "we're living together just fine" rhetoric.

**Edit**

Moral Control in Oslo's immigrant streets Greenland is more Muslim than Morocco, says Fatima Tetouani.

Translated article from Aftenposten

Man held hostage for almost an hour and beaten by Muslim men

Translated article from Aftenposten

Here's a nice little story about "youths" (later confirmed by police to be first and second generation Muslim immigrants)

18-year-old from Oslo East and has just received his second conviction for robbery. He claims he was not part of the last robbery he was convicted, but he has released cheap away with respectively 370 and 150 hours of community service, write Your Oslo.

(...)- This is just my own fault, I should not blame others. Just accept the punishment and thank god for that one lives in Norway, he said.

Translated article from Nettavisen

edit on 21-11-2013 by Auricom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

I'm not saying every muslim is an extremist, I'm asking the question how does a nonmuslim tell them apart BEFORE violence occurs?

Carreau, sorry, I didn't see this thread when you posted it. dolluka's new one pointed me here.

This question you are asking is the same one I've been asking for over a year now, and I have yet to get an answer. I'll watch to see if it becomes clear in this thread.

At least, know you are not alone in wondering 'how do I know that I can trust you? So far, the best I can come up with is knowing what sect they might be most comfortable with; but many won't 'claim' a sect, and most insist there is no leadership, so there is no "unanimous" anything.

They say 'sects' don't matter. So - that possibility is shot down.
Then they say they won't tell me WHICH sect they favor - "its' none of my business" is the response

Can we tell by dress? No.
So that leaves maybe a secret handshake, or a wink-wink-nudge-nudge "but are you a NORMAL Muslim?"

There is no clear answer that I have found.
So, I'm investigating the different sects myself. I'm beginning to get a grasp on which ones promote which (like buster said, the same for Evangelical Christians vs Other Christians)...

the Sufis (especially the "Silent Sufis") seem amenable so far, and the Ahmadiyya (sp?) branch seems respectable in their assessment of how Islam has been corrupted.

Anyway, just wanted to bump your question and share what 'answers' (non-answers) I have received.
:thumb up:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The True Muslim Revolutionaries and Their Fight Against Extremism

Muslims Against Terrorism

Islam Against Extremism

It's sad to see people continuing to push the polarization of society.

It also scares me to see Norwegians linking to Anders Behring Breiviks favourite web page "Gates Of Vienna", guess the bastard had some success then

I'm happy to inform you that not one of my Muslim friends have tried to stone me, or convert me..
And I'm openly gay....
With that said, these are people with a high level of education. Not your average traumatized Somalian child soldier.

Ok, just continue the hate-fest....

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Religion of Peace MY ASS! The only TRUE religion of peace is neo-paganism. The rest have been proven again and again severely violent and unequivocally intolerant.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by carabao

Thank you for the sources. I will look them over. They have not previously been brought to my attention by Muslim members.
:thumb up:

Good to know they are out there!!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

carabao
The True Muslim Revolutionaries and Their Fight Against Extremism

Muslims Against Terrorism

Islam Against Extremism

It's sad to see people continuing to push the polarization of society.

It also scares me to see Norwegians linking to Anders Behring Breiviks favourite web page "Gates Of Vienna", guess the bastard had some success then

I'm happy to inform you that not one of my Muslim friends have tried to stone me, or convert me..
And I'm openly gay....
With that said, these are people with a high level of education. Not your average traumatized Somalian child soldier.

Ok, just continue the hate-fest....

Your websites are kind of funny first the one is just the daily beast a left leaning web page for news. The second is from an attorney in Washington DC with ties to the government. And the third is a propaganda page probably CIA since its run through a proxy server. So what im saying is using these as examples of Islamic outrage at terrorism is a joke.These are propaganda sights trying to convince Muslims terrorism is bad.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Snarl
Look ... there's hardly anything wrong with Islam ... and if you understood Islam you would know that it is a religion of peace.

It's really all about set and setting, and to be honest, Americans treat Muslims a lot worse than they treat us. There are different laws in different states in America.

Thanks for reading this through. I'd like to ask these questions: Is there something fundamentally wrong with being different? Is there something wrong with people obeying their own laws as a functioning society? I am curious.

The problem is that when any group of people becomes the majority in a small community, then simply through sheer numbers, they start dictating how food should be prepared (Halal) and what foods should not be allowed (pork, ham), what direction hospital beds should face (facing Mecca), the layout of houses and buildings (bathrooms must not face Mecca).

Then the traditional local shops like pubs close down, as well as all the local churches because they all depend on an entire community to remain open. They end up being converted into mosques. Once these go, then the community just falls apart. Having women dressed in black niqab and burkhas is also intimidating, especially when they block off entire supermarket aisles.

Next thing, schools are getting all militant over teaching Islam to those that remain.

dailycaller.com...

Then you end up getting women being insulted for just walking down the street:

www.dailymotion.com...

This ends up happening in every country, with the result that you end up with ethnic segregation:

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

stormcell

Snarl
Look ... there's hardly anything wrong with Islam ... and if you understood Islam you would know that it is a religion of peace.

It's really all about set and setting, and to be honest, Americans treat Muslims a lot worse than they treat us. There are different laws in different states in America.

Thanks for reading this through. I'd like to ask these questions: Is there something fundamentally wrong with being different? Is there something wrong with people obeying their own laws as a functioning society? I am curious.

The problem is that when any group of people becomes the majority in a small community

I agree.

Seems to be a problem with other people's ideologies of conformity. I don't think we have any hard and fast rules on the subject.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Stoning started as a Practice of Punishment THOUSANDS Of Years AGO when Man was Still " Semi Civilized " . To Even Consider it Today in the 21st Century is Inhumane and Barbaric . Like the Catholic Church , Islam needs to Evolve or Die Out as a Religious Belief in a Modern World .

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

However, I'm sure the satanic cult's clueless non-Muslim apologists for the violent prone will be along to dismiss the truth in the most indignant and haughty terms.

Folks simply do not WANT to face the truth.

It would require them to face themselves in uncomfortable ways. They'd have to admit that they've been ignorant and clueless about the issues for far too long. Few are that brave.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join