It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch as Self-Described ‘Normal’ Muslims Show Support for Stoning Adulterers and Other ‘Punish

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

butcherguy
You skipped the important part super man:

Actually, the US government is not allowed to back any religion, so the money comes from a secular source.

So you are now saying that Muslims don't pay taxes that you said did in your previous post? THAT is what you were talking about. Keep it coming dude. I cut through obfuscation like a hot knife through butter.

True Nixxie but he was talking about tax money.
edit on 6-11-2013 by intrepid because: To get second quote visible.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I love watching these groups of Muslims. It's always the same. Lots of men wanting adulteresses stoned! Where are the women. Think about that.

Without exception, countries where Islam is predominant, women's rights are limited. Why are Muslim men so afraid of women? Why must they keep women at their heels?

Regards

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Carreau
reply to post by g146541

The only problem with your argument is jesus died 2000 years ago, crusades 900 years ago, problem with muslims......now.

BTW the crusades were a response to muslims attacks, not the other way around.

Actually the first crusade was just to take back the holy land from the muslims... which they held after the muslim conquests of the levant around the 600s or something - the first crusade was not a "response" to anything since it only happened 400 years after.

If... 200 years from now europe takes over the united states, its not like europe its "responding" to anything... its just slaughtering innocent people for no reason other than thinking "damn that thing used to be ours 400 years ago... lets go "take it back" and kill a few million using that as an excuse"...

"muslim attacks"... lol

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

People want to believe in fairy tales. Fairy tales like "we can all get along" and "Muslims aren't a danger". That's just not the truth. Since my return to Norway a few years ago, I've had numerous things happen to not only myself, but friends as well by these "peaceful Muslims". Those things range from unprovoked attacks that has lead to hospital visits, armed robbery and racist remarks thrown our way.

Crime statistics clearly point out who is to blame for Europes problems, but due to political correctness we choose to turn another cheek and continue to allow these countries to become cesspools of intolerance and hatred. Not by the ethnic inhabitants, but by the Islamic immigrants.

But keep believing in these fairy tales, one day it'll hit close to home. And when that day comes, it'll be too late to do anything about it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

This is how people are radicalised without realising it and still go around believing that they are non radical.

In the video it shows how muslims are led into believing that everything in the Koran is to be taken on face value and on blind faith. It’s done using a common confidence trick. You get a room to ‘follow the pack’ mentality. They all agree to a simple and agreeable ‘raise your hands' question and then another question that is slightly less but still agreeable. Then a more radical question is given but since they are already going along with the question flow they go ahead and agree to this prompt as they sense the pack is in agreement. Now with hands raised, they are prompted to withdraw their hands if 'they are not radical'. People naturally want to put their hand down anyway and they are also following the pack (plus they don’t want to be radical). Notice how there are a few people confused by this last question ‘are you radical?’. Some keep their hands raised until they realise the rest of the pack have put their hands down. ‘Oh, I thought I was being radicalised since I agreed with that last question’.

The guy is putting words in their mouths. Framing their beliefs. Framing them to believe, along with their peers, that it’s ok to follow any law in the Koran such as stoning to death an adulterer. After such an event, people will be on a high and will attempt to help each other accept this new belief by finding areas of confirmation, such as cases where they can justify it to themselves. They in effect radicalise themselves.

I also find it funny how a guy at the start is framing himself as gay and suggesting that gays are tolerated, yet later the other guy effectively says that if it’s in the koran, then it’s the truth. i.e. Gays are not accepted. Women should be separated etc...

And that is why the western media make such a fuss over the Koran and not other religious texts because the muslim faith requires blind adherence to the written word.

Also note that this video has had comments limited by the poster so that nobody can post negative comments. Frightening indeed.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Isnt the American damnation worse?

I mean, cutting a guy's willy off (or threatening too, which is par for course is such violent, murderous America) is way more painful and invasive than.. stoning, no?

(post by FreshAirGirl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Maybe Islam isn't as peaceful as we are led to believe.

I thought the rhetoric of the past decade was Muslims are terrorists,

Who has lead me to believe Islam is peaceful? I have seen much of the opposite in western media and entertainment of the past 30 years when depicting Islam and Muslims.

Another question that is asked, why don't moderate muslims speak out when extremist become violent?

Have you even bothered to look for answers and see if this question is even valid because it seems to indicating that none do?
Muslims speaking up against extremist acts of violence that is.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

I'm not saying every muslim is an extremist, I'm asking the question how does a nonmuslim tell them apart BEFORE violence occurs?

By what you just asked there is what makes extremism strive and gain power.

The more you separate yourself the further the distance will be of any unified understanding where both parties can live in peace.

If this question was asked about people it would make sense, but you have singled out Muslims and I see you as scared bigot afraid of a culture you have brainwashed to fear.

Many fear or hate Islam simply because of their TV sets and their internet connection, not because of anything tangible that would actually give any validity to their fear or hatred.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FreshAirGirl

FreshAirGirl
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Hypocrisy much?

Did you just call yourself a Nazi?
edit on Wed Nov 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

FreshAirGirl
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

get some fresh air,

see my username

breath.

let go of your hatred.

The world will never achieve peace with your type of ideas and concepts either only burn faster, is that your aim?

Edit:it was me who alerted your post, the lack of fecal matter upstairs to express yourself and the hatred you have in a manner that is suitable for ATS is what lead me to do so, your use of vulgar language is a sign of one lacking the ability to deny ignorance which the site is all about or at least thats whats the site motto is.

edit on 6-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on Wed Nov 6 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by babloyi

Did you just call yourself a Nazi?

Sure used the same language one would be accustom to a Nazi using

I say we exterminate the whole lot of you.

looks very similar to views Nazis had towards Jews.

I just hope the poster gets some fresh air as their views and display of hatred is concern for all.

That type of hatred breeds quickly, I only wish to expose it and hope for it transform,

stomping it out will only make me take its form.

(post by FreshAirGirl removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

You have Afghanistan MUSLIMS fighting radical Islam and in Egypt, Jordon, Turkey, North Africa, Nigeria, Syria and many other places so what are you talking about?

It’s Muslims at the vanguard of this fight.

The Taliban was created by the Pakistan ISI WHICH WAS FUNDED BY CIA

Even the creation of Hamas was aided by the Mossad

globalresearch.ca...
online.wsj.com...

They helped create this monstrosity for geopolitical reasons

Why didn’t we hear about Islamic fundamentalism before the Afghan War?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

christians and the islamic people all state that their god is the only god .
so if this is true then they are talking about the same god , are they not ? .
so why are these people so bent on converting each other to their version of faith.

could it be that these religions were never designed to agree with each other, but to keep them isolated
and in keeping this isolation and distrust, our eyes and ears are closed to the bigger picture of whats really going on on our planet.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

i alerted that one too

pure hate, not debate

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tom.farnhill

muslum vs other faiths

which is the same God.

and God said,,,kil,, one , another,,and be done with it,,for i have seen nothing but violence and evil upon the face of mankind. And i am, or am i not,, a God of Death? as well as life?
Choose Death to one another,,, will God not still be just for Alive?
Choose Life ,, for i am the God of Life? or am i not?

it is not man that decides Truth,
for man has not known God,,
for if he/she did,,
then they would be dead?
For God is God of the Dead as well as the Living.
is he not?
so kill one another,, or not,, it really makes no difference to God.
but it does too his Son.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FreshAirGirl

You are just absolutely ignorant.

The negativity of religious fundamentalism is not only restricted to Islam.

Europe fought centuries of wars over religion

The Middle East is now going through its period of change and challenge to traditional belief systems as Europe did earlier; they are allowed to have similar strife until they evolve to be more tolerant.

Use your common sense not your ignorant learned bigotry.

Muslim Spain allowed the Jews to live in peace. They thrived in that period and only met their demise at the hands of the Spanish Catholics.

Where did Muslims murder Jews then?
Or Christians?

No it was the Catholic inquisition that roasted people

The dark skinned Muslim moors spread civilization to Europe and aided the renaissance
Indeed without that the world would still be at the inquisition

Today... sure you have primitive Muslim sects harking back to premodern religion but Islam is not the only religion with pre-modern fundamentalist there are numerous in all faiths.

Islam has almost 2 billion followers and other religions have much less so naturally there will be more Muslim fundies acting crazy.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

BTW, you do realize the crusaders killed more jews christians and non-denominational than muslims right? On the way to the holy land there was much rape pillage and plunder, simply because they were on the way to the holy land.

reply to post by butcherguy

It appears our Cannuck Brethren can see beyond the propaganda and fog of war, too bad most USicans can't.
All religions are just a control mechanism to keep psychopaths in power.

I wish we were the good guys still, I miss that. But nowadays many cannot see that we are the butt of a worldwide joke, ...Merica...
Many in Nazi Germany had this problem as well before the world ganged up and subdued that great nation.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
You go to their land bomb their countries, radicalize their population to use them against the soviets and when your work is done you throw them away and then wonder why they are so hateful ? From what i remember correctly your govt. and your ally Saudi Arabia is the one funding these extremists group against moderate Muslims in Syria and Libya .... One fine day these whole affair of mass murdering American Indians by the millions, massacring and destroying Vietnam and two dozen other countries will blow up in your face , that includes you and your govt... Maybe thats the time the west realizes the pain they inflicted on others ..

Am sorry if am being Harsh , but this is what most Asians / Chinese and Middle eastern people are thinking from my PERSONAL experience of talking with them ...
edit on 6-11-2013 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join