It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch as Self-Described ‘Normal’ Muslims Show Support for Stoning Adulterers and Other ‘Punish

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
This video was taken from a conference in Norway attended by over 1500 Muslims. The video is about 6mins long and was uploaded to Youtube by the Islam Net website. One of the speakers asked the attendees several questions about who they are and what they believe:

Qureshi first asked, “How many of you are normal Muslims, Sunni Muslims.” With only a couple of exceptions, virtually every hand was raised. He then asked,

“How many of you agree that men and women should sit separate?

The questioning continued, “How many of you agree that the punishment described in the Koran and sunna – whether it’s death, whether it is stoning for adultery, whatever it is, if it’s s from Allah and his messenger – that is the best punishment ever possible for humankind – and that is what we should apply in the world? Who agrees with that?” Again, the vote was virtually unanimous.

“Are you all radical extremists? … No one.” After getting nearly unanimous agreement on stoning of gays and adulterous women, Qureshi asked: “How many of you go to the normal Sunni mosques?” Almost every hand in the room was raised in response.

“So what’s the politicians gonna say now?” Qureshi asked in response. “What’s the media gonna say now? That we’re all extremists?”

Islam Net Again this is not some editing trick, this video was uploaded by the group to their own channel.

I put this in the Religion Conspiracy Forum because the msm and leftist are constantly telling us that Islam is a religion of peace and that extremist are the problem. Well if extremist and normal muslims share the same beliefs then what is the difference?

Another question that is asked, why don't moderate muslims speak out when extremist become violent? Here we have self proclaimed normal muslims advocating violence.

Maybe Islam isn't as peaceful as we are led to believe.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Well if extremist and normal muslims share the same beliefs then what is the difference?

So 1500 is a good number to use as a litmus test for how one Billion people feel?

Nonsense.

Those are radical Muslims. Extremists don't admit they are extreme. You think Fred Phelps of the WBC thinks of himself as an extremist? No, he thinks he's EXACTLY what God wants him to be.

I'm actually at a loss for words. It seems like you've chosen your ideology and made up your mind already about all Muslims, so any excuse to go ' AHA! See I told you! ' with regards to their religion is just jumped.

Without even paying attention to the logic of the situation.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Fred Phelps thinks he's a lawyer trying to find ways to get money by being outrageous and trying to provoke people to do things so he can sue them. He's totally cynical.

The most damning thing about most of the Islamic community is that in poll after poll, they express a high degree of support for the people who do these things. If it was a religion of peace, you would think those results would be different.

And when they refer to the religion of peace, they refer often to the time after the entire world is conquered to be put under Islam and it's the only game in town.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I went to the site but is not in English at least for me,

Still it sounds interesting, Islam do not hide its intentions and neither the people that practice Islam, they follow their law.

Islam is not a religion yes is call a religion, and in modern times is been sold as a religion so it could be accepted by other nations, Islam is a law and one that all people born into Islam is expected to follow and protect regardless or they will be punished.

Something that many people from other religions can not understand, you can never exchange the Islamic law and in my book is not such thing as moderate, that is against Islamic believes.

But here you have people that practice Islam law calling themselves moderate specially when they are outside their country of origin.

edit on 6-11-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
So a person asks a question in a room full of Muslims if the Qur'an should be followed and the people said yes. What a shock. Walk into a evangelical church and ask them if the bible should be the law of the land. Like the Muslims they will say yes.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

The most damning thing about most of the Islamic community is that in poll after poll, they express a high degree of support for the people who do these things. If it was a religion of peace, you would think those results would be different.

You'd expect them to be different if if it wasn't for the fact that these polls are conducted in other countries that are then reported in Western countries by media outlets who have a vested interest in making you afraid of Muslims

Islam is not a religion of peace. Neither is ANY religion, because it relies on subversion and fear of the almighty to get it's flock in order. That's a poor way of doing things.

But it's the same as asking 1500 Christians if their views on gay marriage, abortion and a host of other things are extreme. They are going to say no, because to them it's not extremist culture or values, it's the thing they believe the most in the world.

tbh the extremism that you see is partiallay our fault in the west and Europe. Prior to the wars of the 70's and 80's in the middle east, those nations were becoming more progressive. Women were working and walking around in pencil skirts, girls were going to school and things were generally on the up and up.

Now fast forward after our meddling and the extremists sects took over the political arena, which it's still recovering from today.

There are far more factors at play here than this little blip above in the OP cares to mention.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:08 AM
link   

You posted exactly 6 mins after I uploaded the thread and the video is 6min and 40 seconds. Did you watch the video in it's entirely before you replied?

Or are you just angry at the thread's topic?

I'm not saying every muslim is an extremist, I'm asking the question how does a nonmuslim tell them apart BEFORE violence occurs?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

The whole "who here is a normal/moderate muslim" thing is lunacy and does not support your argument one iota.

If i asked ATS members "who here is sane" or "who here is not a racist", i would not expect that to reflect reality.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

The video was upload in May 2013, I've seen it before.

I'm not saying every muslim is an extremist, I'm asking the question how does a nonmuslim tell them apart BEFORE violence occurs?

Maybe by talking to them? How do I know the Christian who knocks on my doors isn't part of the WBC or some other insane religious organization trying to convert me to their way of thinking?

I ask questions, I invite them into my home and treat them like decent human beings, until the point where they prove they are not.

I don't allow fear and generalizations to make my decisions for me that's for sure. Maybe it's different for me because I've been to Islamist countries and the reality vs the fantasy the media likes to portray would shock you.

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

There are crazy fanatic extremists among almost any faith on the earth...I can even search and show you fanatic buddists doing some crazy wacky stuff...An stupid minority does not represent in any way the whole community.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

Islam is a hyper-violent totalitarian theocratic expansionist government form.

Anyone who remains an apologist for their horrific crimes are either sympathetic or refuse to recognize the truth.

Religion of peace my you know what.
edit on 6-11-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Maybe by talking to them? How do I know the Christian who knocks on my doors isn't part of the WBC or some other insane religious organization trying to convert me to their way of thinking?

One thing to take into account is the number of stonings for adultery and other Old Testament punishments meted out by Christians today.... Versus the same things done in the name of Islam today.

I don't see a lot of this done by Christians, at least not in the news.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Thanks for been blatant and to the point, yes you are right the real side of Islam law is ugly and nasty and most people can never understand this side and just justified it with apologiests.

Now,

Nobody that is not born into Islam can understand the extent of their laws we can read about it, and think we understand but we really just make assumptions.

All religions have extremist, is not argument about that, but how many religious have their own laws that are call it the only laws to be followed regardless if you are outside your country of origin the law most prevail.

Yes Christianity have their laws of Moses, and many of the Islam origins of laws were practice before under Moses and during early Christianity, some of those laws has been death for long like stoning and others like the commandments while still expected to be followed has fallen into the change of times.

Now with Islam, religion of peace is sold to those of none Islamic believes because is sounds friendly.

Carreau, you just opened a can of worms. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Muslims the bad guys ehh...?
I hear jews killed jesus, and those Christians invaded and murdered EVERYBODY since the crusades right up into modern times.
I suggest there is no peaceful religion, they all look to dominate the stage and kill and spread propaganda to win opinion.
Sick...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

The only problem with your argument is jesus died 2000 years ago, crusades 900 years ago, problem with muslims......now.

BTW the crusades were a response to muslims attacks, not the other way around.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

I hear jews killed jesus, and those Christians invaded and murdered EVERYBODY since the crusades right up into modern times.

Yep, they're still doing it.
Why there was just a Crusade last week. Killed a whole slew of Muslims and fed them to pigs... it was all over the news.

No wait.... I got mixed up. It was Muslims killing Christians... and it was in Syria.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Carreau

I'd wager Muslims are wondering the same about the people we elect. "How can they tell a madman before he gets in office?"

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

butcherguy
reply to post by g146541

Yep, they're still doing it.
Why there was just a Crusade last week. Killed a whole slew of Muslims and fed them to pigs... it was all over the news.

No wait.... I got mixed up. It was Muslims killing Christians... and it was in Syria.

yes John Mccains lil buddies and installed, funded, and armed, and supported with sat data, and the propaganda arm by the christian government of the US of A too...

go figure eh....?
edit on 6-11-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I think you meant obama buddies running guns from Libya to Syria.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   

intrepid

Carreau

I'd wager Muslims are wondering the same about the people we elect. "How can they tell a madman before he gets in office?"

well in our system they ( those doing the most damage to everyone) tend to be pro financial support to Israel

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join