It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now The Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:29 AM
link   
A big HI to all ATS members,

Although I started on the wrong foot (with 2 threads on Introduction, now unsubscribed from), now I understand the system of ATS a little better and I hope I can join with you all in the search of interesting information and on debating it.

As the name says, I am a very open minded person, like to make rigorous researches of information, look up new every day, am interested in many subjects, am very picky although not for "proof" but more for all the facts/meanings/consequences/reasons/etc behind (which often are a quite convincing proof)

I love hearing new ideas, although some discarded for being complete nonsense, the why I have been ready ATS posts for 2 years already I think. And now I joined to be able to comment and post my own.

So attach your seat belts (especially those who are extremely skeptic), cause with me, its gone get wild!!! But, at the same time, I got a lot of stuff to do, so I'll be relatively active

Thank You.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOpenMind

welcome aboard a.t.s it is best to read the freshmans forums first but ats has some great members who will help you out if you need anything or you can just pm a mod

new topics

join