It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ahh not sure what to make of this

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   
ok well
first background so this makes sense. i live with my GF in florida ,her mom & oldest messed up brother lives down the street, The dad passed away in 2003 from a massive heart attack,well after that the 2 younger brothers moved up to tenn. in 2005,
OK yesterday we were at the moms house when one of the tenn brothers called all frantic saying that the evening before his dad appeared in the dining room full bodied apparition, telling him that " SOMETHING BAD IS GOING TO HAPPEN" now greg is a working stiff he doesnt believe in this stuff at all , he is freaked out beyond belief.
what is killing him is he wishes it happened in the middle of the night so he could say it was a dream, but he was standing at his fridge getting milk , thinking about what he needs to bring to the job site the next day & he turned & his dad was standing next to him with a worried look on his face.what i dont get is why dont ghost come out & just say what is going to happen instead of hint at it.I dont know what to think

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

Maybe an exact warning violates the "prime directive". kidding on a serious note

Maybe what he experienced was a subconscious hallucination that has no details but a general feeling of apprehension that was self induced.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Weird stuff, these ghosts.

It is even weirder when the person that experiences it doesn't believe that it is possible, it really freaks them out.

The question for most people on this site would be... Is it something bad that is going to happen to that person or family specifically, or to a larger group of people/geographic area?

Creepy.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Is that the only thing the apparition said? Yes, frustrating,because it is such a general statement.Maybe it was a warning to your gf's brother to be careful,because he himself is the one in danger.Again,without more than that,it now leaves the brother stressed and worried,there's not much one can do with those words alone,hideous things happen all the time.What did the father fear,or saw as a really bad scenario in life? Maybe a clue in there? That's about all I can think of,to narrow it down slightly.Best wishes to you and your gf+family.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I would just be extremely cautious today for everyone you know. I would assume that if all this is real, and the reason the ghost can't tell you, is because people have to make their own choices in life and it cannot just be changed by the otherside rather we the living have to change our lives. Good luck

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Carreau

Maybe an exact warning violates the "prime directive". kidding on a serious note

Maybe what he experienced was a subconscious hallucination that has no details but a general feeling of apprehension that was self induced.

That would be my understanding also. It violates the law of free will but perhaps there was an important enough message that dad felt like appearing to make son think twice about whatever he doesn't know is a issue yet.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Carreau

Full bodied apparitions of people known to be dead are really quite spectacular and very real.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Logarock

Carreau

Full bodied apparitions of people known to be dead are really quite spectacular and very real.
i think thats what scared him the most is that he looked solid and real ,if it was a wispy seethru vision, he could write it off

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

I never said ghost weren't real I was just proposing an alternative of what it might have been.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

I wasn't suggesting anything myself other than they couldn't be anything generated out of the mind.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
funny thing is the family is in denial they havent mentioned a word about it since, he called they dont want to deal with anything that is " real" to them

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Rosinitiate

Carreau

That would be my understanding also. It violates the law of free will but perhaps there was an important enough message that dad felt like appearing to make son think twice about whatever he doesn't know is a issue yet.

One single drop of reality in the ocean of a person's mind might shatter it. That's why hardly anybody actually wants to know the 'truth'; what they in fact tend to want is the ability to convince others that they know some special knowledge, in order to gain social status and attention.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
He hasn't been watching 2010, has he:

Seriously though, look up
ADC: After death communication
I wish I could say there is nothing to ADC, but my family experienced numerous odd events for months after one of our immediate family members passed away. Several of these things were witnessed by multiple people, both family members and not. So there is something more to this then just grieving family members wishful thinking.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
A message like that from a past loved one would be for the family.
They don't usually give out global predictions, so it is a personal revelation for the brother I do believe, or at least that is my opinion.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sometimes these apparitions can occur due to stress, but they tend not to appear to others than the one who's stressed. In other words, a stressed induced hallucination is a possibility. Should have asked scientific questions to the ghost because that helps with the validity of the poltergeist. Next time this happens, ask things like "How does it look like through the eyes of a ghost? Why are you a ghost? Is it difficult to appear in front of a human? Tell me something that a living person knows about you that isn't me." etc...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
well i figure we will wait for the next few months & see if something terrible indeed will happen in gregs family , man is this a strang situation

top topics

join