It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings to all...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Hello ATS
I have just properly joined though i've been coming to the site now for a few years, my names Tess, 31 year old mother and photographer living in the UK though i was born and raised in NY State..my most frequented forums are usually metaphysics and the paranormal but depending on the day i could be here for hours upon hours on all the forums! Not sure what i will be able to add here to the ATS community but will certainly try my best to contribute at least to some degree! I hope this finds life treating you all well...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Welcome

I'm a new member too... and I already love this forum

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Helloooooooooooooooooooo and welcome to Madville..................look forward to your postings............enjoy

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Supernovae

Thank you and welcome to you as well! i get lost in this place lol

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Welcome along and enjoy the ride

King

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Many thanks...so far no pics will upload and i cant click flags in posts but i'll get there lol..possibly my internet or computer being the problem..

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by kuruptedtessa

You cannot flag threads until you reach 20 posts

King

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Above is the thread authored by admin which will give you all the how to's for the features and functions of ATS

Welcome to our community!

~Tenth

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
welcome to a.t.s tess and enjoy as you have noticed you will spend hours here on the forums just give it time and you will soon join in see ya around

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Hey KT - welcome to the party! Jump right in, the insanity's just fine...

It may take a little while to figure out how best to get around here but it's well worth the effort.

BTW - If you don't mind me asking, what part of NY state were you from? I grew up there and spent a lot of time all over the state. Just curious...

See you 'round the forums.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Thank you guys for the tips, wow i have to find something worthy to say 20 times before i can flag? lol uh oh...
sorry for the delay in replying, i am from the Oneonta/Cooperstown area of upstate.. i miss it terribly this time of year, in the autumn!

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

kuruptedtessa

Thank you guys for the tips, wow i have to find something worthy to say 20 times before i can flag? lol uh oh...
sorry for the delay in replying, i am from the Oneonta/Cooperstown area of upstate.. i miss it terribly this time of year, in the autumn!

Regarding flags I'll lend you one of mine and use it for your intro thread

Re: Oneonta/Cooperstown - I know the area well. And you're right it is beautiful in the fall. All of the Northeast is as a matter of fact. I only visited Cooperstown once but I absolutely loved it. So beautiful I almost forgot about the Baseball Hall of Fame...almost

I've spent some time in the UK too. London mostly, but also spent a few months in Swindon. Scotland was my favorite though...

Anyway, don't want to ramble. Welcome again and get to 20 posts so you can start a thread and throw a few flags around...

posted on Nov, 18 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Many thanks for the flag
forgetting the baseball hall of fames got to be difficult in cooperstown lol but it is a gorgeous place. Loved London while i was there (depite the riots at the time)! Living in Wales at the moment but would love to get over to Ireland, and Scotland when life will allow it.
Thanks again, and i will

new topics

top topics

join