It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri father arrested at Cracker Barrel over Craigslist ad seeking rape of daughter

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   
For once why can't this be a gun crime gone right.

jesus christ....

*redacted on second thoughts...*

edit on 6-11-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:52 AM
link   
I would note one other thing in general, another thread is still fresh within the last 24hrs of someone who was murdered in England on mere suspicion of sexual related offenses with minors. Mere suspicion it turned out was unfounded by how that read.

He's absolutely not getting out of this one without a plea into prison or a trial (likely) to prison. Missouri is no joke on all that. There are some things legal in other places, a felony here depending on circumstances. If our crime rate is low, it's because everyone pretty much is armed at home, if not CCW (A LOT of people are with it being a Shall-Issue state) and our Prisons always have room for one more. Potosi even makes room occasionally, but that's for the very worst, of course.

edit on 6-11-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: Edit for context

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:55 AM
link   

gardener

If this was in some Arab country...

it would be one more reason to bomb.. oh wait, nevermind.

*SHEER TERROR*

What? Why aren't you out there scouring youtube looking for videos to prove he's innocent and this was a flase flag and it was the governemnt....

why?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I hear you mate.. but I think with this one, given the cop was there and with him, and his daughter, and the advert, there is little doubt that this was his intent. And only by chance was did it end up this way, and not some sick freak reply to the ad, and we hear about this case months or years later.. with a very different outcome..

Exactly. I have already considered his future is rather bleak. No job prospects, no possibility of old age.. a life of fear and suffering, and I cannot for one moment feel anything but anger at the fact I cannot get my hands on him.

One of my units at tafe is children at risk. you know it's a pretty effed up world when mothers and young women have to leave the class because the information is just too much for them to take in. I cannot stand anyone inflicting suffering on anything innocent. person or animal. and when it comes to kids.. i find it hard to remain mindful and sit with the thoughts that enter my mind.. as it is I jsut got home from working in an officethat deals with disruptive tennents in public housing, and one guy is a constant disruption to all of his neighbours, and there is concern he has a thing for young children. No evidence. so nothing can be done exccept try to get him evidcted.. for 2 years this has gone on.

But reading the reports made my blood boil and it's all I can do to not go over to where this scumbag lives and quietly end his miserable meaningless life...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Stories like this shouldn't make the news. Just dump the body in a hole with a copy of the ad ... and pour on some dirt.

ETA: Creepers like this guy get out of jail all too frequently. Look HERE to find the ones living next door to you.
edit on 6112013 by Snarl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I wouldn't worry, i doubt the monster will survive prison..if he does, he probably won't survive being out of prison.

The important thing here, is the poor kid has been saved from this filth.

The sad thing is though, how many thousands aren't...

Talking of unbelievable internet adverts..this is about as shoking as that German loon who advertised for someone to volunteer to have their own penis cooked and eaten by him...thats shocking enough for most people to get to grips with, but what got to me even more was the amount of replies he got with people willing to go ahead and do it!

And he and another guy actually went through with it, if you can get your head around that one!

The volunteer had his penis sliced off, proceeded to fry it up and then they both ate it..all the while he was of course rapidly bleeding to death while this was going on.

The bottom line is, there are surprising numbers of very, very, very sick and twisted minds out there!

There's enough horiffic reality in the world to make any Hollywood horror flick look like a nursery rhyme.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

Now that I've calmed down,just so btw,what's up with Craigslist? I have never used that site,but surely he could not have made his sick twisted request worded so plainly? If he did+it was accepted as such by the Craigslist site-then what is that site? Just wondering,as I said I don't know the site,though I have seen it mentioned often.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

But reading the reports made my blood boil and it's all I can do to not go over to where this scumbag lives and quietly end his miserable meaningless life...

I hear that...but then you'd spend your life suffering behind bars instead of the one that really deserves to be there.

There ought to be 'special' prison provisions for cases like this i reckon.

Not death, no matter how much we might wish to simply end their lives...it's too quick.

I think there ought to be a system in place that includes the most filthy, degrading and humiliating treatment imaginable for these monsters...forget Humanity to fellow Humans, they often lose the right to call themselves Human by this kind of filth.

Wake them up with a morning beating...specially trained staff should kick and punch them up, down and sideways as a wake up call...feed them disgusting food and drink that would make a rat puke and then hard pointless, soul destroying labour until it's time for the lunchtime beating session and a little more putrid food and drink, then more pointless hard labour and so on and on and on...for as long as possible.

After 30 years or so of this...they will most certainly wish they'd never been born. And more importantly, other would be freaks would be taking notes of exactly what will definitely happen to them if they decided to engage in these sick, monsterish actions.

I'm serious too, it's my actual opinion, nobody has to agree with my opinion, but the death penalty is quick and mostly painless. All of us are going to die at some point, so really the death penalty is just a faster version of a natural event...years of daily pain, suffering and misery for these 'special monsters' is a much better alternative IMO and would probably do more to eradicate this kind of thing than anything else would.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

As far as I know Craigslist is only peer monitored and adds only get removed if they are flagged enough times by fellow browsers. In the circles these freaks usually run in I'm sure they've got enough doublespeak to keep a low profile. It's why it takes trained officers to disrupt their evil machinations.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus

Oh I see.Thank you for the info.Wow it is hard to get one's head around this,so sick and evil.I am so glad that poor child was rescued in time,although with a thing like that for a father,she has undoubtedly gone through a lot of beatings and verbal abuse,if nothing worse.Now,she is still young enough that she can benefit from therapy,caring people around her,and a chance at a halfway normal life.I hope with my entire being and soul that she finds a happy life and future.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
He will be tortured, raped and killed in prison. Nobody will care. Rip pos!

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Diabolical

Some people need to be un-born. What a sick pile of s**t.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Please go to gen pop....oh please! If there is a god they will just throw him in and leak the info about what he was trying to do.

That dude wont last a few days. Oh lord please punish this man!

Sick, piece of s#it. Infact give me five min. with this guy, and I will rip his sack off like a paper towel.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I don't have that voice. Damn glad to meet you

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join