It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISON Aliens, Fukushima.... Salvation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
In recent news it seems Fukushima is worse than we thought, and ISON is becoming more and more mysterious. You have more than likely seen these threads: Comet Ison 'Looking Odd' and Troubles at Fukushima. From BAD to WORSE. And also in this video from March 13, 2013, Dr Helen Caldicott speaks of the increasing dangers of Fukushima.

What if ISON is carrying unknown beings that knew Fukushima would be the straw that broke Mother Earth's back? And they want to save our planet because they've come to the agreement that we humans cannot do it ourselves at this particular point on our timeline. No one knows where ISON is headed after it rounds the sun. Everyone has ideas.

My idea is that some how there is a space craft of some sort in that comet (belieeevvee). Once ISON get close enough to earth ( in January 2014?), the mother ships pops out like a turd, and floats in the air as a turd would water. Thousands of smaller craft fly out (like in Star Fox on Nintendo 64) But these are not enemy, they are ally. These thousands of craft filled with highly trained professional aliens go to spots of the world which hold the most power, as to make sure no one flips out and launches 9000 nukes or something (because they just saw this comet coming at them and then stop and let crafts fly out of it.) Then a few large ships come out and head for Fukushima, spend 30 minutes there, and go back to the mother ship. Then, a blinding bright red flash in the sky. Everything is back to normal. Fukushima never happened. People still buy $100,000 rocks with paper or plastic. People still die everyday because they can't find food. Obama is still president.

Thoughts? Let me know if I should pass the dooby.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   
"If" frogs had wings they wouldn't bump their butts, Mugen. Now quit being a bogart.

edit on 5-11-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
What is it with people thinking that comets will bring aliens, or bring doom, or are spaceships or whatever?

They've been swinging in and out of our solar system long before humans even existed and they are nothing more than a dirty snowball, yeah a chunk of rock and ice, it's a simplistic description, yet many seem to still struggle with it.

Stop clinging your hopes on some thing to come 'save' you.

It's such a cop out, harden up and be the change you want to see, don't wait for aliens to come do it for you, that's just pathetic.

/rant

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If you buy that, I have some other stuff to sell you...

I jest because I think you are as well.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I hope it isn't like the invasions of Mass Effect or Halo...

Good read OP.
If you were an Alien, what would you do to the bad gardeners looking after your galactic gas station?

Halo 4 - First Cutscene / Prologue HD
www.youtube.com/watch?v=23iCZ8uJzrU
www.youtube.com...

Mass Effect 3 Invasion trailer
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCgACawnmLM
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
OP makes me think of The Chronicles of Riddick, where the Necromongers hid/disguised their ships as a comet before invading New Mecca. Except these guys weren't the good guys.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I'm fairly certain there are no Aliens coming to "save" us from anything, including and especially from ourselves.

It's all too common for the Alien religion New Agers to imitate the Christians is looking for the return/arrival of some savior.
Thing is, aliens have not helped us with anything before. They haven't helped us build the pyramids, or any other megalithic structures. They haven't given us any knowledge from the stars at any time in the distant past. They didn't prevent the development and testing of over 2000 nuclear bombs exploded. They didn't prevent the Soviet nuclear disaster of Kyshtym in 1957, nor the more well known disaster at Chernobyl in 1986, nor have any aliens swooped in to assist with Fukushima, nor will any.

We could poison the whole planet with nuclear power station meltdowns, or bombard ourselves back to the Permian with weapons and no super special alien powers are going to show up for even a polite "hello".

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

I enjoyed your "what iffing" there Mugen.
I think I will borrow it and sleep on it with a little "what iffing" of my own.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

Alien Religion New Agers...

Shapeshifter Jesus FTW!!

Shape-Shifting Jesus Described in Ancient Egyptian Text
news.discovery.com/history/religion/shape-shifting-jesus-described-in-ancient-text-130313.htm
news.discovery.com...

DS9 - "Treachery, Faith & The Great River" - The Weyoun & Odo Parts (2/2)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O32Rs2uYzc
www.youtube.com...

edit on 6-11-2013 by AbleEndangered because: addition and format

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
The Bible did say that time would be cut short for the sake of the elect and the reason for this is because nobody would survive. People used to think that think we were already living in the end of days due to the fact we have nuclear weapons. But, I'm starting to think if Fukushims may very well be what could kill us all if it's truly as bad as people say.

We really do love in interesting times. May lord have mercy on us all.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

All in all, I agree with what you're saying as I feel the same way (as does Occam's razor). But man, there's a lot out there to make you question. Like the ATS Ask Me Anythibg with the guy who researched Roswell, just for one example.

Never keep your mind set one way. Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who claim to have found it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:24 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
What is it with people thinking that comets will bring aliens, or bring doom, or are spaceships or whatever?

They've been swinging in and out of our solar system long before humans even existed and they are nothing more than a dirty snowball, yeah a chunk of rock and ice, it's a simplistic description, yet many seem to still struggle with it.

Stop clinging your hopes on some thing to come 'save' you.

It's such a cop out, harden up and be the change you want to see, don't wait for aliens to come do it for you, that's just pathetic.

/rant

Tell me how you know all this, more then someone questioning this?

Also tell me how you know they were here before humans? please

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mugen

If They come they will come more convincing. IMO they are already on moon with hardware, and their agenst are everywhere on earth. Medvedev said it

Whether they will play Ison card, may be. I think salvation (of body not of soul that is Jesus Christ's) is only a month from now. But...I thought the same in 2011, 2012...and still dont know whether will actually reach to that month that is always postponed. If someone from their agents reads here, please be faster! Whom shall you save from earth if you let go another year, another decade, another tsunami or another yellowstone. There should be a deadline

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
You know, thinking about this as a scenario, with the lads from the old Smash adverts in the 70's and 80's coming to rescue us sometime, made me ponder something an old bloke once told me.

"Some people can't be helped."

If you see someone failing miserably at something but giving it the beans and really trying to succeed, that's honourable, should be respected, not for the result but for the intention.
If you see someone well equipped to succeed who doesn't give a damn, and keeps making their own mistakes, and can't be reasoned with, then fine, you tried to help, move on. No point flogging the dead horse as it were.

My point is, I think, if the lads from sector jibber jabber were watching us and deciding whether or not to intervene, surely to intervene would take effort, time (as we understand it via the arrow and all), and committment. Why the feck should any other extra terrestrial race of dudes waste or risk or expel any of this to help a bunch of humans who clearly cannot learn from their mistakes. They have all the tools they need to clear up and put right the wrongs they have created but choose not to. They have the resource (execpt maybe for Fuku), the manpower, and in some cases the intention, but the dudes in charge just keep on pushing the agenda in the other direction.

Nah, if I was one of the Smash aliens observing this planet, I would say feck em. Let them destroy themselves and then we can move in and rebuild.

Just make sure they have planted plenty of GMO free potatoes first.

top topics

join