It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neighbor died and dream...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I guess I should point out that I tend to be sensitive to my surroundings when I'm sleeping. If something in my environment feels off I tend to wake up. I have woke up multiple times to find neighbors in the building at weird times or suspect.

The same goes for me if I feel something weird is near me I tend to wake up.

My neighbor died a month ago and it was about a week later I found myself dreaming right around the witching hours 3:00-3:30. I swear there is something up with that time of morning. Anyway something spooked me enough to wake up but I remember the tail end of the dream. I was talking to my neighbor and responding to something by addressing a concern to him about how people reacted to his death, which I said everyone was sympathetic. Once I woke up I noticed a large hand on my blanket and this guy had large hands and right after his death my fiancé worried of his hand coming through wall after he died. Cause he lived right next door.

So the hand thing could either be me having tension and stress as to what she said which I doubt or his way of letting me know it wa him. I also had a sense his spirit was in room and wanted to show himself.

I really didn't want to feel what his death was like which seems to happen to people who interact with te dead. So I acted like nothing happened and went back to sleep. Or acted I was at least. I then felt a pressure again in my head! And I am a long time believer that the dead can communicate to us in dreams as a medium. I shifted around presurre went away but few minutes later boom there again. The last time I shook my head rapidly like I couldn't sleep or get comfortable. When I did I swear my fiancé went into instant dream mode. When she did I seen a very light white like figure above her which I debate if it was light from TV or what. I guess anytime I see or feel anything I question if I actually did.

So what do you feel on this situation?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This is what happens to many, and those who pass over often speak in our dreams and are able to access even. So, its not unusual, there are many similar experiences. Having memories of this is for you to know you're an infinite spirit and to seek more, to have no fear, but Love.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Sounds like you have one or more spiritual entities in your room.

new topics

join