It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama faces another scandel for plagiarizing Fidel Castro

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Since the authoritarian left has been desperately finding anything to attack Rand Paul right after his attempt to audit the fed. I figure why not hold their messiah Obama to the same standards as Rand.

I've been waiting for Obama to footnote Stalin and Karl Marx Not to mention "hope and Change" was stolen from Fidel Castro.

When will Obama be impeach for stealing verbatim lines from these tyrants?

papundits.wordpress.com...

Once upon a time, there was a charismatic and eloquent young leader who decided his nation needed a change, and he was the one to implement it. The people were receptive and ready for a change. He spoke passionately when denouncing the existing system, and the press loved him. Nobody questioned what he believed in or who his friends were. He would help the poor and bring free medical care and education to all. He would bring justice and equality. He said, “I am for hope and change, and will bring you both.”
Nobody bothered to ask about the change, so by the time the executioner’s guns went silent, all guns had been confiscated. When everyone was finally equal, they were equally poor, hungry, and miserable. Their free education was worthless. When the change was fully implemented, the country had been reduced to Third World status. More than a million people fled in small boats and rafts.
The charismatic young leader was Fidel Castro; the nation, Cuba.
The citizens of the United States would never fall for a charismatic, eloquent young leader who promises hope and change without asking, “What change, and how much will it cost us?” Would we?
edit on 5-11-2013 by amfirst1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by amfirst1

"ATS Member Faces Criticism for Assuming POTUS Writes Own Speeches, Slogans"

new topics

join