It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel launches strike on Gaza City

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 12:53 AM
link   
bwahaha mm, come now, isnt saphronia like the hippy of the group?

maybe you wouldve been better off with 'I know you are but what am I'.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 06:57 AM
link   
--you can call me anything you like, sir. after-all it is your world. just tell what i said that was anti-semitic first. i plan on passing out definations of words some of you people have no idea what they mean but still choose to use them.

anti-semitism: hostility toward jews as a religious or social minority

ummm, nope. i'm not hostile toward anyone. i think i've made that abundantly clear.

Kano: a hippy??? i'm a little too young to know whether i am or not so maybe i'll take your word for it. i prefer hiphopper or b-girl.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 02:58 PM
link   
One needn't make anti-______ (fill in the blank) statements to be viewed as an anti-_________. All one need do is make excuses for the enemies of the ________, no matter how illogical the excuses are.

Being cvalled a hippie isn't a particularly bad thing. Not in the sense that Kano meant, I don't think.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 06:02 PM
link   
TC, so if i hate no jewish folk at all, wish them good health and well being as fellow humans...i still can be considered anti-semitic because i don't accept murder as an option? how is that possible? the defination clearly states there must be hostility...have you found me hostile toward jewish folk?

and

are all _____ the enemy of _____? i hope not because__ and _____would be debating over a lost cause. they prolly are anyways...but they both hope the ____ and ____will one day live in peace.

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 09:05 PM
link   
hostile by irrationally ducking the truth about the other side(s) and making excuses for the violence of the other side(s), and calling for only Israel to take the action to appease the other side(s). This clearly indicates a biase against the Jewish side.

The first step to overcoming such a problem is first recognizing that you have this problem. It's ok, Saphie, you are not alone, and we will stand with you as you work through this.
I'll even hold hands and sing Kumbuya if it'll help!

posted on Aug, 24 2002 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Dear Hitler,
As you must know, since you�re so smart, you haven't actually said anything. What your doing is called typing, not speaking. Do you hear me speaking to you through the computer? If so I highly suggest you seek immediate psychiatric help. There are strong and helpful medications for people who hear voices in their heads, or as in your case, hear their computer talking to them.
Sincerely,
Midnight Mutilator

[Edited on 25-8-2002 by Midnight Mutilator]

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Jesus MM, lay of the petty pills mate.

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 06:03 AM
link   
TC, your opinion has been filed. there will be an investigation into this matter. when it is completed you will recieve notice. please allow 30 days from the date of your filing. note: all outcomes are subject to appeal.

thank you for calling this matter to my attention.

Saphronia.

posted on Aug, 25 2002 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Geez Kano, it was just a joke!

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Just found this update report about the Isreali pilots that signed an agreement not to bomb civilians. I think it is very noble of them. Brave also.

www.guardian.co.uk...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join