It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico cops, doctors force man to undergo 7-hour ordeal involving rectal probes after traffic st

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I am still very sick to my stomach. Blanket warrants are illegal yet they just did one on a man's ass. When you wake up or see this response, tell me what I can do also.

This is New Mexico, which is not a state I live in. But this is seriously the most outrageous thing I have ever heard of happening in the United States.

So, who do we call and who do we write to?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I can't believe the amount of "pimps" here saying "I hope he gets paid well."

People need to die for this, screw jail, screw lawsuits.

It was the LAW that raped him! How is he going to get justice from the LAW?

pfftt.

I don't know what is more outrageous, the story or the response.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Wow, i can normally only get the Mrs to do this to me for about 5 minutes before she barfs. I'm off to Mehico

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   

I read this earlier this morning on theblaze. This kind of actions towards another human should be considered and is rape. I know people will yell at me, but if you think about it a simple xray shows everything! For him to have multiple anal exams and enemas is bull #. This guy did nothing wrong and these pigs are raping him not only with the law, but with MD's backing him. Every one of those people need to lose their jobs and be put away. I am not a firm believer that tax payers should be paying for another mans lotto style living after a lawsuit with the pigs but in this case I hope and pray that he takes this case and ruins these people and lives happily ever after.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Asktheanimals
I thought I'd seen it all when it comes to official malfeasance. These cops must have had a serious grudge on this guy for whatever reasons.

3 enemas?
2 xrays?
Then a colonoscopy when they don't find anything?

To add insult to injury, Eckert is being billed for the procedures performed on him and the hospital is threatening to turn him over to a collections agency if he doesn’t pay.

Remind me to not clench my buttocks if I ever get pulled over for a traffic stop.

Yep. Over the top to be sure. There are some serious ethical violations with the medical professionals involved. The only way I think one could justify an exam like that on a man...and it would be a HUGE stretch...if he was a mule and they were afraid that he was in the process of OD'ing and dying due to a bag breaking, but that would still be a stretch. One xray would be enough to confirm he didn't have a string of dope bags in him. This was such incredible overkill, I cannot imagine that anything but malicious and cruel intent was involved.

There was a case recently where a nurse was arrested (and beaten) for refusing to take a blood draw at a cop's order so I wonder if the physicians involved felt coerced or threatened if they did not comply, but I doubt it as a simple exam probably would have satisfied the legal requirements.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

prison is full of 'proctologists'. i think the people who inflicted this torture on the guy should be submitted to prison immediately for full exams themselves to see if they can find their brains they lost.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Dutchowl

No, I would disagree with it targeting the police pensions. The reason is that there are laws on the books that permitted this. The city, county and state all write the laws and guidelines that tell the police what is and is not permissible under the law. And in this case, as they wrote the laws and allowed for this to happen, they should all share in the equal burden and punishment for such. As it has been stated, you can not have justice with a law that penalizes and harms, only more problems.

The laws need to be changed and the guidelines rewritten. It was the law that gave the police the authority to do an cavity search if drugs are suspect, that hits the county and state. The city wrote the guidelines on how the police are to act. This is not something where one group is guilty but the whole, and that should be addressed.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   

This story has been updated: a new victim has stepped forward: After report of New Mexico man being abducted, sedated & raped by cops, another victim comes forward.

Seems like a trend for these subhuman bastards. Also, the K9 officer (drug sniffing dog) that busted both victims lost his certification two and half years ago.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

ownbestenemy

I agree its a chuckle and a giggle, but this ins't a comedy show; this actually happened. Would you be lauging if you were the man in question and the police violated you?

Don't get me wrong though, I love a good laugh, just not now; with this. This is beyond normal software screw-ups.

Link Below is a real eye opener

Well folks I actually thought this was an internet joke because it was so outrageous, but guess what??

I found the PDF of the lawsuit filed and the docket number of the case, if someone wants to verify it on Pacer.

David Eckert Federal Lawsuit PDF Case NO, and Shocking Comments

edit on 6-11-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Wow, All I can say is retribution.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Well well well, what do we have here? More power tripping pigs?
I don't know what is more common place these days, people losing it and opening fire on crowds of people or the g-damn boys in blue (black) oppressing people in heinous ways (a lot of times killing them in the process).

This is your new culture, America. Get used to it or fight it tooth and nail. It is not going to get any better, believe me. No amount of money this man may be awarded will stop Johnny Law from another town believing he is judge, jury, and executioner. This man is lucky that they didn't execute him in the street, in my view.

In my opinion everyone involved in this ordeal needs to be made a public spectacle and HARSHLY punished, if not killed.

People may not like that I said "killed", but seriously, if we don't start holding these pigs accountable and making examples of them, THIS WILL NOT CHANGE. We have seen it time and again. A new case every day.

It is high time some folks be forced to remember who is really in charge around here. It is the people, not the god damn government.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Though I'm sure there must be more to this than what you found, I still believe that this was a retaliatory violation of this man's personage and rights. It doesn't take 3 enemas to poop out drugs, or anything else that might be up there. It also doesn't take cramming your hand up someone's butt twice to find what isn't there. This disgusts me. Even if this guy did something worthy of being detained or even imprisoned, I don't believe he needed to be subjected to this barbaric torture/butt-rape.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

bigfatfurrytexan
If they want to do that, they will do it by force. And I am certain I can stomp the hell out of the first couple of rapist/police that come at me.

Seriously. What kind of man allows that to happen without bloody knuckles?

The kind of man who knows that he can soothe his aching arse with all the cash his lawyer is going to extract from the police, city, county, doctors and hospital.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Unfortunately this is not the first time this sort of thing has happened, neither is it new either. These go back 20 years or more.

One woman, a doctor, was stopped for a routine stop, stripped searched, violated, numerous times, and taunted the whole time while both male and female officers watched.

Mom had tampon forcibly removed in roadside search

Women's privates probed on roadside by Texas troopers

Man jailed for 8 days and strip searched over unpaid fine

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Jeezo, His Asshole must have resembled Mount Etna on a bad day..

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

what are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Its designed to draw gun owners, patriots, and conspiracy folks off sides and out of the woodwork so the whole world will go along with more fascist tyranny and shut the truth tellers up. No mystery what is taking place.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Dutchowl

I've said this before. Any and all monetary awards this man receives( and it should be in the 6 digits at least) should be taken directly from the police pension fund. Not insurance, not the police budget, not the county budget, not the city budget. Take it directly from the police pension fund. When the police see their benefits and pensions suddenly drop from a payout they all have to share the cost of( retired officers included) they'll begin to weed out the problem officers and not cover for them.
As for the hospital, they need to pay their share as well.

Excellent idea. The taxpayers should not have to pay a dime. If the cops, the judge, and the DA don't have enough assets to compensate the victim, the clinic should be liquidated and the proceeds given to him.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Every lawyer within a 500 mile radius must be salivating at the opportunity to represent Eckert. I'll undergo 12 hours of anal probing for $100 million+ any day.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
There are a couple things that are really amazing. First, the search warrant was executed in the wrong county. Yes, a technicality, but could have legal significance.

The other part that really topped it off is that the medical center is BILLING HIM FOR THE SERVICES and threatening to take him to collections if he does not pay.

I think a little protest at that clinic is in order.
edit on 11/6/13 by AnonymousCitizen because: tpyo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join