It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Mexico cops, doctors force man to undergo 7-hour ordeal involving rectal probes after traffic st

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I am sure there will be a lot more of this kind of thing from now on. Going out in public these days is increasingly becoming an anus-clenching adventure. With the militarization of the civil police and hearing about the lengths they will go to for little or no apparent reason no one is going to be able to relax their sphincters any more.

edit on 5-11-2013 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I hope he gets millions.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

sdcigarpig
All cause his buttocks were clenched?

When I don't want my crack to show, I do the same. He was obviously hiding his crack.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

After reading this,I feel a level of shock and disgust that I didn't think was even possible. And I am ENRAGED,not only at the officers,but also the judge,and the doctors/sadists that performed the procedures. I have no faith in the judicial system at all,and as far as police officers...I can't say I blame people for wanting to shoot and kill them. After reading about incidents like these,how could ANYONE blame people for having no trust at all in these power tripping PIGS. And as far as the Judge...How can you possibly issue a warrant to search someones anal cavities? Based merely on suspicion? And the doctors who performed these procedures.their licenses IMMEDIATELY stripped,and I hope that they,and the Hospital are sued for every penny they have.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Wow...

Here is a copy of the complaint that was filed with the Federal Court:

Complaint: David Eckert....PDF

Some key notes from that:
Did the defendants (the police officers) lie about their position and duty assignment on the second stop when they claimed they were "...acting as members of the Border Drug Task Force"

They then are claimed to have said this: "Plaintiff requested the right to make a telephone call. Defendant Chavez and Defendant Hernandez informed Plaintiff that he was not under arrest and therefore did not have a reason to call anyone"...

It should be noted that the magistrate signed off on this even though it never stated what procedure would be used and violates U.S. v Gray that states the procedure to be used must be stated in the search warrant affidavit.

The local E.R. doc even refused it but was subsequently "shopped" around to a different E.R. (in a different county and thus invalidating the warrant)....

This guy should nail the department and all those involved.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Spookybelle
reply to post by RalagaNarHallas

The warrant issues is different than the county he was brought to for the medical procedure and the warrant expired at 10 pm. Since the medical procedure wasn't done until 1 a.m. he will obviously have the charges dismissed on those two counts.

The success of his lawsuit will depend on any number of factors so that is unknown.

Oh, so he'll have his charges dismissed - well ,everything's OK then.
Nothing to see here...move along...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

RalagaNarHallas

Adding further insult to injury, the warrant had expired by the time doctors performed the procedures, and the warrant only ever covered procedures in Luna County. Gila Regional is in Grant County.
if this part ends up being accurate every one is getting sued and sued into oblivion

www.freerepublic.com...

It matters not. The examination was done in a different county than that of which the warrant was issued. According to New Mexico law and the warrant issued, this completely places the officers in the wrong. They expanded the scope, did not provide sufficient evidence, and violated this man's natural Rights. They, the State and the medical examiner should pay dearly....

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Spookybelle

Read the complaint and tell me if you still have suspicious notions regarding it...

The man was violated constitutionally and personally. They even shopped ERs to find one that would poke their way around; mind the pun.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by ownbestenemy

This is insane. I am sorry, that is all. And I have only read up to page 8.

It gets worse than better.

www.eclectablog.com...

edit on 5-11-2013 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Talk about reach out and touch someone. Dangggg!!! This was to the extreme. Poor guy probably squirms every time he sees a cop.

Speechless

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
First, I'm absolutely REPULSED by this. Stories like this are why my children will be taught much differently than I was in how to handle interactions with police. I'd imagine it would be similar to how parents in corrupt third-world or totalitarian countries teach their children to interact with police, avoid any unnecessary interaction and be very, very careful when interacting is unavoidable because we have neither the wealth or political connections to affect redress if wronged by one.

On the bright side for this guy who was Roto-rooted by these creeps, he has not only the police department and officers to go after to get paid, but also an ER doctor and hospital in a neighboring county. The police, will as usual hide behind their badges and further sodomize the citizens of their county by causing their jurisdiction to pay out the settlement he will surely win. That doctor however probably has some pretty decent assets to go after, and won't have the county shielding him from personal responsibility for violating this man's rights and a-hole. I doubt the doctors malpractice insurance will happily pay out the cash for something the doctor could have refused to do. I hope the victim's lawyers get as deep into him as he did to this poor soul.

edit on 5-11-2013 by jefwane because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   
By the way, if I were a power that be of this website...this would be the number one item. This is a clear violation of not only the Rights enshrined and enumerated within the American Constitution, but of that of Natural Rights. This should be talked about because if it happened once, it probably has happened elsewhere. It is evil, vile and disgusting.

Wait...what is that? Rand Paul used a line from wikipedia? Never mind...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I'm going to tell you all something and this comes right from the heart. This should not and can not continue to happen in this country. The fact that a warrant could be obtained to proceed with this form of torture administered to a United States citizen on a claim of alleged......? "Rectal clenching"? is a clear indication of the totalitarian regime we all find ourselves now living under.

First check should have been with the police officers. Sworn officers of the law, SERVING the community that they operate in. That check didn't stop this. The next check should have been the judge who would have to approve such an outrageous warrant, most of us would say...... lol yeah, right, a judge would approve that!

Oh, but he did. What happened to this man is false arrest, kidnapping and rape. All of the officers involved should be arrested immediately and face felony charges that should in a sane world put them behind bars for the rest of their natural lives.

The judge should be arrested and charged with conspiracy to commit these crimes, mob action and criminal negligence and by state and federal guidelines do around 8-15 years in prison.

You know what though? None of that will happen, what WILL happen if anything at all is a lawsuit will be pursued and most likely settled with taxpayer money and the criminals that did this in the first place will continue on like nothing happened.

Crimes are crimes no matter who commits them, it's time they are enforced across the board, no more exceptions or things are going to start to get real ugly, real fast. In fact, I don't get personally involved with a lot of things I read online but I will be personally involved with this, I plan to start sending emails and making phone calls tomorrow, I'll be damned if this happens in my country and I keep silent about it.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

yeah im with you on this i hope this man gets to sue every one responsible for it

also and you may be able to answer this for me isnt performing medical treatment on some one with out their consent also assault and battery? would that not open the dr/dr's who did the procedure open also for criminal charges? and i know its a long shot but does any one wonder what happend to the nurse/dr from the first hospital that refused to do the procedure....wonder if she got arrested or cited with any thing by these cops

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Normally I would be for the police. In many cases, I review as much of the facts that are presented, and that includes videos, to determine if there is justification for the outrage or not. And to do such if I were either the Judge or a member of the Jury, giving both sides the benefit of the doubt. But in this one case, I would hope that the Lawyer and the victim in this case, sues for so much money that it is going to sting, hurt and punish the city, county and state, to where it serves not only as a reminder to the state, but all 50 states that the Police needs to keep the law.

The sad part of this entire incident, is that if anything, it shows more and more that there needs to be a change in how the laws are enforced and the entire criminal justice system. The question hopefully will be asked and answers forth coming, of who is watching the Police, what policies and procedures are in place to watch the watchers to ensure that all laws are adhered to. Ultimately the sad part is that they did indeed violate his rights, and hopefully it will also cause an overturn in a previous court case heard by the SCOTUS, that stated that the Miranda rights did not need to be read every time. It is apparent that they need to be read each and every time.

The bottom line to this is the following, and it serves to state this: Never speak to the authorities without an attorney present, and remain silent. Demand your rights in a polite way.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by whyamIhere

and to add insult to injury..not even the courtesy of a reacharound

it is seriously sick though what they think they can do to a person

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

I read the 3 articles/links.

Words that come to mind . . .

--sadistic
--cruel
--tyrannical
--arrogant
--haughty
--STUPID
--mean
--beyond the pale
--beyond incredible
--beyond assaultive

etc. etc. etc.

Sheesh. I hope he ends up a multi-millionaire and I usually don't like such suits in average cases . . . old average cases . . . not the new average. The new average cases--seem to be exceedingly justified.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

RalagaNarHallas
this is the most insane thing i have heard about in years....and that is saying something

this guy better get hundreds of millions for this,take the cops houses cars boats what ever it takes hell give him the damn police station,and THEN send the cops to jail for 20-50 years for what amounts to repeted rape and horrible kink tossed in for terrible measure.
ah good hes going after the doctors for malpractice too

Insane is the only term that fits. It's like a Hollywood B movie on [insert censored mind-altering substance here]. Seriously bad scene.

I dunno about lawsuits and courtrooms in this case. My internal "justice meter" keeps pegging the meter on "wood chipper".

edit on 5-11-2013 by juspassinthru because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Take this incident and add to it things harsher and more unreal. Then maybe people will start understanding why the public is losing their marbles in an increasing pace. Perhaps things like this are whats driving some of the horrible crimes being committed lately in our country? Mass shootings, beatings etc...... I think this is only scratching the surface and what lies beneath is gonna come to light.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by juspassinthru

Forgive me if I publicly take note of irony of your name given the thread your posting in.
Yes, its a one liner! Damn, sorry.

Guy could become spokesman for Tuck's medicated pads or something.
Or replace the Scott tissue bears. OOK

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join