It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS to Hire “Top Secret” Domestic Security Force

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by kingofyo1

I can't believe that ANYBODY believes ANYTHING about what this government is doing no matter where it comes from. It is all totally controlled.

Why cant people realize that we as citizens (I use this term lightly) of the U.S. will know nothing tell it happens.

If I'm missing some where the truth is being told, please enlighten me, thank you ahead of time.

This, this, 1,000 times this.

At this point, I'd be shocked if anyone thinks that ANYTHING this government is doing is designed to benefit we the people in the SLIGHTEST. Everything new that happens is just a bigger push towards open slavery, a bigger reduction of freedoms, a greater intrusion on privacy.

And it's going to keep happening until a critical mass of people take off the blinders and wake the eff up. As long as we keep venerating and electing psychopaths, as long as we keep giving them full reign to do as they please, they're gonna keep stomping on our throats. Not until we stand up and stand together and say ENOUGH will this ever cease.

Maestros in Peru who work with certain medicines that-shall-not-be-named say that the world has to evolve towards a new kind of individual, a person who understands compassion and love rather than domination and profit. That's the only way out of this mess--if we the people can remake ourselves into better human beings.

And personally, I don't think that day can come soon enough.
edit on 6-11-2013 by therealguyfawkes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   
So stupid!
they spend a Lot more money on troops, police, NSA ( all the others to) and weapons to keep us under control.
than if they spent money to keep us happy!!!!

think about that...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Battleline
reply to post by kingofyo1

I research a lot of so called "here we go again" story's and regretted the time I wasted by doing so. Point being I have learned that there are some web sites out there that you come to avoid.

Do you have a secondary source that has this story.

You did not refer me to some place the truth is being told, I should say the verifiable truth to be clear, if you can't I understand.
edit on 5-11-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

Actually true story. Images are floating around Facebook:

Ank wiki has 'em: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Nothing to see here, just move along. Keep building up his domestic units and while your at it, arm the TSA, yea, that is a great idea....... Just move along people.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Didn't the Nazi's have something similar to this supposed new secret police? What were they called?
Oh yeah the Gestapo, someone even the regualr forces feared and despised, thats if the stories true of course but as the saying goes "where's there's smoke, there's fire" and stories like legends usually have some basis in fact. Even if it is just an idea there's usually someone supporting it.
And even if it is true don't forget its not to protect the people from the evil doers, its to protect those in charge and the elites from the public.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

I believe the OP was 19 million being spent on security force's in Wisconsin and Minnesota.

That being said I get your point, I know there are lots of Federal police protecting the federal buildings, there always has been, I don't see a conspiracy in feds all over federal buildings and they are certainly not secret.

TOOLBOX is interesting.
edit on 7-11-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:22 PM
link   
With imminent financial collapse, it wouldn't surprise me if these are guards for FEMA camps.

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

No money for veterans care? As a veteran who uses the VA I always find this statement either surprising or funny when I hear it. The budget for the Dept of Veterans Affairs is the largest of all cabinet departments. The budget blows the DOD away.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
This is absolutely ridiculous. Many have predicted such an action, and it cannot have a good outcome. Why in the heck would the government need to hire mercenaries, which is basically what we are talking about here? We have an armed forces for a reason, and they should be used to do any job of this type of nature. But the armed forces can come under scrutiny, and that is the whole point I'm afraid. They want soldiers who are outside of the jurisdiction of the law, so they don't have to divulge what they are doing.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

I believe the numbers meant around 3,000 new employees(maybe more) for "Guarding" of government buildings. What this is, in effect, is really nothing more than you stated - a new militia! They're being positioned all over the country at various places. My belief is that its for when the SHTF to control and corral the citizens!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join