It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

concerto2917
All I can say is the low information voters turned out in droves and reelected this pos. They will reap what they sow now. 3 more years still of this joker to go (if he doesnt do an executive order declaring himself king...lol)

How were you expecting these low info, instant-gratification craving, MSM-enthralled citizens to get their Obamaphones without reelecting Stalin, *OOPS* I mean Hitler, *DANGIT* I mean Obama?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

beezzer
reply to post by xuenchen

In another thread (Rand Paul plagiarizing) I stated that if he did that, then he should man-up and admit it.

Instead he is blaming it on staff writers.

Obama has never "manned-up" for anything in his career.
It is always someone else's fault or our lying ears deceiving us.

I'd like to see the same folks (progressive-liberals) lambast Obama on this outrageous claim!

I will throw you a bone Beez...This was BS anyway it is sliced.

In the best of circumstances, the claim that the media misunderstood or was confused about what he was saying fails, since he never appeared to correct anyone? But instead made it a pillar of his talking points?

The only time the caveat of the "grandfathered" policies was mentioned was in some obscure tele-conference with Sebelius and I think some vague reference in a newspaper article...apart from that he shouted the "you can keep it" claim in dozens of speeches.

I am with you on this one...and BTW...so is Politifact.

Barack Obama says that what he'd said was you could keep your plan 'if it hasn’t changed since the law passed'
PANTS ON FIRE
www.politifact.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Indigo5

I will throw you a bone Beez...This was BS anyway it is sliced.

In the best of circumstances, the claim that the media misunderstood or was confused about what he was saying fails, since he never appeared to correct anyone? But instead made it a pillar of his talking points?

The only time the caveat of the "grandfathered" policies was mentioned was in some obscure tele-conference with Sebelius and I think some vague reference in a newspaper article...apart from that he shouted the "you can keep it" claim in dozens of speeches.

I am with you on this one...and BTW...so is Politifact.

Barack Obama says that what he'd said was you could keep your plan 'if it hasn’t changed since the law passed'
PANTS ON FIRE
www.politifact.com...

A refreshing post standing out from some/a lot, of the other 'drama queen' posts here, some of those insulting to those people who may have lost their insurance, as if they (the poster) knew already on the instant.
So Obama has got it wrong once again, there's not much doubt about that, kind of sad really since it was a good idea, and should have reigned in a lot of profiteers in the medical market where the profits are huge and equitible to greed. From drug companies, Medical electronics and hardware, who are never subject to scrutiny..I'll except drug companies, some of who are being looked at in some parts of North America.
I do hope that the idea does eventually succeed though.

edit on 6-11-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
The president Obama DID NOT LIE. He had an un-truth..........twenty something times.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   

goou111

Why didn't they just sell it to the public in an honest fashion instead of the usual deceptive practices

Because we would not have bought it..

Who bought it??????

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

StoutBroux

The president Obama DID NOT LIE. He had an un-truth..........twenty something times.

Yes, but you see, "there is a time for politics, and, and er .........there is a time for politics.

Unfortunately, (for some) politically wise, Obamacare is now in the political arena. So who you gonna call?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

StoutBroux

Yes, but you see, "there is a time for politics, and, and er .........there is a time for politics.

Unfortunately, (for some) politically wise, Obamacare is now in the political arena. So who you gonna call?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
He knows it doesn't really matter what he said. He's the only guy in town and the Republicans are a joke. He could claim that dogs meow and his brainless fans would believe him.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:24 PM
link   

BrianFlanders
He knows it doesn't really matter what he said. He's the only guy in town and the Republicans are a joke. He could claim that dogs meow and his brainless fans would believe him.

LOL, sadly you have used the perfect analogy. We are in DIRE straits and most people don't even realize it.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Now if we could just get them to sit him down in a courtroom and ask him a yes or no question under oath. For some reason, sitting in the highest office of the land after you took an oath and lying to people isn't called lying under oath.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

BrianFlanders

Starred You,,, OMG :

He could claim that dogs meow and his brainless fans would believe him

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Courtesy of member Lipton on another thread.....

The Obama-Biden plan provides affordable, accessible health care for all Americans, builds on the existing health care system, and uses existing providers, doctors, and plans. Under the Obama-Biden plan, patients will be able to make health care decisions with their doctors, instead of being blocked by insurance company bureaucrats.

Under the plan, if you like your current health insurance, nothing changes, except your costs will go down by as much as $2,500 per year. If you don’t have health insurance, you will have a choice of new, affordable health insurance options.

The Obama-Biden Plan

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Got a link to the thread? I need a good laugh lol

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

HomerinNC

Got a link to the thread? I need a good laugh lol

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I got to say that Obama should have hired me as an adviser. Because I would have been telling him to claim that it was his speech writers fault. If it is on the teleprompter, what else can he do but say it? We all know he can't talk worth a dang without it and I am certain everyone would believe this.

Or how about this one? It was Valerie's fault! She's the one that tells him what to do.

No wait a minute... The extremist Republicans sabotaged his teleprompter!

Most loyalist would have believed any of the above before what he is attempting to say now. LOL...

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Sad to see some here favoring the "Single-Payer" system and thinking you'll have it better and more choices. Do you even know what that means? That means the government...the same government that became the middle-man in healthcare in the early 70's...that same government that by being the middle-man, destroyed the industry and made you all hate the insurance companies and cry for your affordable care...that same government that lied to you, over and over about what the ACA actually was, will now have total control of the system. So, when you statist zombies get your way and the government controls it all...that same government that's controlled by big pharma lobbyists for campaign donations while they dictate how long you wait, what meds and treatments to prescribe you, basically taking every little bit of healthcare freedom you have left while taxing you even more, you'll still cry to them for help. Choices? You have to be kidding me? People are so dumbed-down it's not even funny anymore.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by grey580

A single payer would be everyone on medicaid . Followed by national bankruptcy like many other countries.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:23 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

No wait a minute... The extremist Republicans sabotaged his teleprompter!

Wouldn't that be a comedy goldmine if someone was able to hack his teleprompter?

I could think of a few lines to put up there for him.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I wonder if his non-stop lies have finally hit his 'approval rating' .
Gallup - Obama Approval at 39%
I don't understand how it can even be at 39%.

That 39% is all welfare recipients and illegal Mexicans.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
OOps...
edit on 7-11-2013 by OpinionatedB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join