It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama denies ‘you can keep it’ videotaped promises

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Lying as well as any kind of criminal conviction are considered an asset on any government resume.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Obama lie, noooo, never, I can't believe that!

Like his father Satan, a liar from the beginning.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Neither of us work in union-dominated industries. My company specifically addressed ACA, and assured us that for at least 2014, what they can offer far outstrips any garbage found on the healthcare.gov site, and is way cheaper as well. My wife might be another issue though. Her health insurance is getting worse every year since ACA passed, and now her insurance doesn't cover gelcaps, or birth control. Talk about random weirdness. Since her employer is government subsidized, it could go either way though. I don't have any happy feelings past 2014 for us though for sure.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Well, excuse me, Homer, but I am on topic. It's about the lies told by Obama. Justreleased opined that it was the Dems that were the liars. I was merely stating that it is not only the Dems that lie, as has been pointed out by several posters here. Go tell someone else to stay on topic. I am in no way supporting O's actions and statements. As I said previously, he is a certified liar.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by JackSparrow17

Well, I certainly wish the best for everyone. I think it is scary.

I will not hope, we know what change 'hope' has brought from Obama and crew, so I won't do any hoping.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
All I can say is the low information voters turned out in droves and reelected this pos. They will reap what they sow now. 3 more years still of this joker to go (if he doesnt do an executive order declaring himself king...lol)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

It's the new standard. Get used to it. WE elected him into office and he told us EXACTLY what he wanted to do. He wanted to fundamentally change our government, and he is doing what he said he would do. You wanted change, you got it. Welcome to the Brave New World where lies are truth and truth are lies. Where kindness and caring for the less fortunate is really the ultimate in survival of the fittest. Hope and change and now FORWARD....

Good luck Americans.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

FlyersFan
I wonder if his non-stop lies have finally hit his 'approval rating' .
Gallup - Obama Approval at 39%
I don't understand how it can even be at 39%.

I still have friends who are defending this mess vehemently. They still think the ACA is going to solve all of our problems, and they assert that anyone who doesn't think so must just want people with diabetes or cancer to die on the streets.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Krakatoa
reply to post by marg6043

Yeah, and I for one would like to meet the GENIUS that actually came up with the idea that made the numbers dependent upon young adults signing up for independent insurance. I mean, what kind of psychedelic drugs were they taking to have this scale of hallucination?? Seriously!! When I was young, buying insurance was NOT even on my list of things to do with my spare money.

edit on 11/6/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

Good question, and Obama care is not about health.

It is a trap

No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.

Abraham Lincoln

edit on 113030p://bWednesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

MsAphrodite
reply to post by WeAreAWAKE

FORWARD....

Yep, onward with a POTUS who can say "I am really good at killing people"
and folks just look the other way.

Well, at least Barack told the truth about killing peeps via drones.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It's that high because the same poll shows his approval rating among blacks is %85. Take that for whatever you want but too me it's racist to keep supporting a tyrannical liar just because of his skin color.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Urantia1111
Uh, he's a lying scumbag. This has been proven over and over again. And that's one of his better personality traits. Even so, this is pretty shockingly blatant.

It's not only shockingly blatant, but shocking moronic...has Obama not considered the existence of video?

To turn around and with a straight face deny saying something, something that is available in many places that shows catagorically that he did in fact say the opposite is..well, it's ridiculously stupid.

Can he be thrown out for being a proven liar?

If not, why not...don't you people matter?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

MysterXCan he be thrown out for being a proven liar?

If not, why not...don't you people matter?

Well Clinton wasn't and he lied under oath and was caught. In either case, just read the first line of my signature. It will all make sense afterwards.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

I think it's too late to throw him out but it's never too late to stop this obamacrap from destroying this country.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
West Virginia University now requires all students to have health insurance – suggests Obamacare

Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Ain't that the truth.

About Bill...didn't he use a play on words, rather than outright lying?

I thought he tried to claim that fellatio was not 'sexual relations', the 'thrust' of his argument being he interprets sexual relations to mean full intercourse.

Of course he was lying, but at least he managed to 'insert' some ambiguity over the definition of sex.

Obama on the other hand, is up the dishonesty creek without a paddle, not even clinton-esque semantics can fashion him an oar.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So I guess the saying "it is what it is" no longer applies?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Obama's administration may be the most scandalous ever, yet he continues to lie his way out of one catastrophe after another. From IRS targeting conservative groups, to assassination via drone, killing innocent kids with drones, NSA spying on Americans to Benghazi, Obama's denials are reminiscent of Nixon--but his actions are far more sinister.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
John Stewart leans pretty far left sometimes but he generally calls them like he sees them...

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

marg6043
reply to post by rocktsar

Sadly healthy young men are what the Obama ACA wants right now to used as milking cows for the those with pre existing conditions so the big Insurance companies will not go bankrupted.

Even worse are young men who are paying inflated premiums and as part of the "10 essential benefits" included in every health plan ( regardless of gender) are being bilked because maternity care is mandatory in their health plans. And all of the people who have insurance who are no longer "children" who are paying for pediatric care because it is also one of the "10 essential benefits". This whole ACA is a sham, it is mismanaged, poorly designed and is already affecting many families who are having perfectly good and affordable plans cancelled.... their options are few and almost every one of them involves paying a MUCH higher premium for worse insurance with a MUCH higher deductible. I am shocked that there are some people still defending this douche and this plan. What we will see down the road is that the private insurance companies will be bankrupt through all of this since a lot of people, mainly the younger and the healthy, are going to opt to pay the fine and not subsidize those who are by government design meant to benefit from their premiums. The end of privatized health care insurance is going to be coming to an end in the coming years and everyone will be solely dependent on the government for their health insurance. Just wait.. it will happen. I am in the industry and I can already see it. Don't fool yourself by thinking that in another few years that the Big corporations providing health insurance are going to be posting major profits.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join