It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Water, Plasmoids and the Zero-Point Energy" by Moray B. King

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

boncho

KellyPrettyBear
reply to post by championoftruth

The big bang was a free energy machine

I never claimed it was a perpetual free energy machine; but it might be if the big crunch model is correct.

Then why does entropy govern the result?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

We can barely keep from annihilating ourselves while somewhat starved for energy...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Serdgiam
I know exactly what they are doing, and exactly what they are dealing with. Doesnt seem they do...

Can you give an example?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Serdgiam
I know exactly what they are doing, and exactly what they are dealing with. Doesnt seem they do...

Can you give an example?

"exactly"
spill them beans !

reply to post by Mary Rose

edit on 5-11-2013 by f4andHALFtoads because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-11-2013 by f4andHALFtoads because: arrangement

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by boncho

No claims of any kind regarding any free energy device were made in the OP.

No, a fictitious lie was made in the OP.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You're calling me a liar?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I never claimed it was a perpetual free energy machine; but it might be if the big crunch model is correct.

So you say the big bang is free energy, then I ask how is it free energy is entropy governs the results, then you well if there is a big crunch model is correct, but then again, so your answer to free energy is to wait for the universe to expand and contract and each time we use what we can.

Gotcha!

Genius this one is. So, how do I send a message to my great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great x394343794389*3493084390483349034 Grandchild, to inform him how we discovered free energy?
edit on 5-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

In the end I think we will find it has been here before. The Egyptians, others even older. As far as I am concerned the first modern scientists was tesla, Einstein as we are learning more and more each passing day only had part of the story and it was only part right. Now we know everything has energy as tesla said, aetherforce.

Actually no, Tesla was an engineer, a very gifted one, but he was wrong on many accounts an proven so. And what about Faraday and Hippolyte Pixii, since they invented AC power and Tesla simply improved on it?

Well, I guess we could all go back to building pyramids and slaves for true scientific prowess…

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by boncho

You're calling me a liar?

I have called you many things in this forum, usually just ignorant. But if you truly believed what you said than yes, you are a bold faced liar.

Probably bred out of ignorance and total lack of understanding for anything in science, with a misplaced wish to believe anything that fancies your unrealistic view of the world.

Does that help?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

You are seriously in need of some understanding of language. A liar is someone who knowingly tells a falsehood.

And you're harping on a minor point.

It makes no difference who coined "zero point energy."

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by boncho

You are seriously in need of some understanding of language. A liar is someone who knowingly tells a falsehood.

I posted, educating yourself on the matter, but I failed to see your contraction. You said:

It's not an important point who coined the term. The important thing is who's working on it now and is out there giving information-packed presentations such as this.

Actually, it is important who coined the term. The people that coined the term spent a very long time, and developed some very complex math to substantiate the term.

On the other hand, the other people merely throw in the term to give themselves credibility. And it seems to work, on people such as yourself. Since hearing things like "plasmoid" to you, gives them credibility.

Can't you point me in the direction of the papers you read on the matter, or is hearing "plasmoid" enough?

Like I said, I make wetter water, water that is by multiple factors more wet than regular water, oh and it has monoatomic ions, it has a toroidal energy field and displays signs of substrate thermodynamics, do you want to buy some? I'm selling it for $3.5/liter, since it can be used for degreasing electrolytic arrays.

(The above paragraph is for educational purposes only)

Willful ignorance is lying when the answer has been presented to you. If you believe the original terms and the original understandings are of no consequence, please explain how the following is related to your OP:

A plasmoid is a coherent structure of plasma and magnetic fields. Plasmoids have been proposed to explain natural phenomena such as ball lightning,[1] magnetic bubbles in the magnetosphere,[2] and objects in cometary tails,[3] in the solar wind,[4][5] in the solar atmosphere,[6] and in the heliospheric current sheet. Plasmoids produced in the laboratory include field-reversed configurations, spheromaks, and in dense plasma focuses.

Quantum mechanics predicts the existence of what are usually called ''zero-point'' energies for the strong, the weak and the electromagnetic interactions, where ''zero-point'' refers to the energy of the system at temperature T=0, or the lowest quantized energy level of a quantum mechanical system. Although the term ''zero-point energy'' applies to all three of these interactions in nature, customarily (and hereafter in this article) it is used in reference only to the electromagnetic case.

Tell us how the lowest energetic state of matter is going to produce energy. I'm sure we will all be awe struck by your answer.

Keep in mind gobbledygook is not science, nor does it explain anything.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Mary Rose
reply to post by boncho

If it makes no difference why did you say it? Because it does make a difference, you used it to legitimize him. Like most people that believe in nonsense, when you are shown something is wrong you simply don't care. You are more interested in believing fairy tales than facts.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Now you are willfully leaving out information.

Here is what I said:

Mary Rose

I got that from Amazon's page on The Energy Machine of T. Henry Moray: Zero-Point Energy and Pulsed Plasma Physics

Here is the outside quote:

Editorial Reviews

About the Author

Moray B. King is a well-known physicist, lecturer and the originator of the term, Zero-Point Energy. He lives in Provo, Utah.

Moray King has written three books and has been talking about the possibility of tapping zero-point energy since the 70s. It is very possible that he popularized the term in the United States and that's the reason for the editorial claim. I don't know and don't care. I care about cutting-edge research and inventions and the people out there doing the work to spread the word about potentialities. He qualifies.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Then what does that say about your sources when the simplest of facts they get wrong?

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here is another presentation at the same conference: "CAVITATION, ZPE AND LECLAIR EFFECT NUCLEAR REACTIONS" by Mark Leclair of NanoSpire, Inc.

It begins at 12:25:

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Editorial Reviews

About the Author

Moray B. King is a well-known physicist, lecturer and the originator of the term, Zero-Point Energy.

From what I can gather, he is an engineer not a physicist.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Mary Rose

Editorial Reviews

About the Author

Moray B. King is a well-known physicist, lecturer and the originator of the term, Zero-Point Energy.

From what I can gather, he is an engineer not a physicist.

He also didn't invent the term "zero point energy".

Albert Einstein and Otto Stern did. They called it Nullpunktsenergie in German.

Einstein, A.; Stern, O. (1913). "Einige Argumente für die Annahme einer molekularen Agitation beim absoluten Nullpunkt". Annalen der Physik 40 (3): 551. Bibcode:1913AnP...345..551E. doi:10.1002/andp.19133450309

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Well I don't know the first thing about the maths or the physics - but I'm interested in what they inspire to discover in trying to harness new discoveries to improve on out destructive current tech and infrastructure.

The possibilities are wondrous. We need people I these areas to seek out discovery and innovation.

But I also understand greed and competitiveness. Those established in markets, invested in the status quo, lifetimes spent in research - change is sometimes hard. Particularly when whole markets and jobs would be eliminated. Free energy aso represents a lose to capital.

CdT

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by CirqueDeTruth

Particularly when whole markets and jobs would be eliminated. Free energy aso represents a lose to capital.

Yes, like the bottled water industry. Once they found there was free water underneath every spring they damn near shut down the entire nation. Oh wait…

This argument is one of the most ignorant ones that comes along with so called "free energy". Nothing is free, not the components, engineering, maintenance, oversight, NOTHING.

If I could put rocks in a box and make electricity, the price of rocks may increase a small amount but it would just mean I could sell at a reduced rate. What is the average rate right now? $0.07 a kWh?

So I sell it for $0.05, undercut everyone and still make profit! Get this, I know it's way out there, like super advanced business economics, but, less costs = more profit.

Forget distribution… Just distribution alone, the grid, etc. Even a decentralized unit, which needs to be run under certain conditions, will have lots of costs associated with it.

Oh, and forget new industries. Unlimited power generation? Now we are looking at transmutation, new space and air travel, new car travel, new EVERYTHING.

Dumbest argument ever posed. The only thing "free energy" is free of, is rational thought.

And if your argument is, oh well everyone could make one… Well no, they can't. Can you make a nuclear reactor? can you build an internal combustion engine, can you even repair your blender if it breaks down?

Thought so.
edit on 7-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Hopefully at this point in time people can stop thinking that there is no such thing as free energy. They will understand that the meaning of the term is that fuel does not have to be burned to get energy if one can discover how to tap the zero-point energy in a device.

Having the public educated about that will help because that has been one of the stumbling blocks.
edit on 11/07/13 by Mary Rose because: Punctuation

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join