It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2014-2015: Four Blood Moons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
So, if November 2013 doom predictions don't pan out, it looks like something significant could happen on 4/15/14, 10/8/14, 4/4/15, or 9/28/15 as predicted by Pastor John Hagee, elaborated by Pastor Mark Blitz.

"Blood moons expert: Watch 2014 and 2015 - 3 times previously, alignment has coincided with major event for Jews"

".........and the moon will be turned to blood, then man’s redemption draweth near"

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I guess it just depends on how significant you believe it is; how significant you believe that coincidence you think the occurrence of the events concerning Israel and the Jews were with the last line-ups of tetrads and Jewish holidays. There won't be any more coincidences of tetrads that line up one Jewish holidays this century after this one.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

ketsuko
I guess it just depends on how significant you believe it is; how significant you believe that coincidence you think the occurrence of the events concerning Israel and the Jews were with the last line-ups of tetrads and Jewish holidays. There won't be any more coincidences of tetrads that line up one Jewish holidays this century after this one.

I say we blame it on the Jews.

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by justreleased

You want to amp the spooky factor?

Tetrads are signs to the Jews. Ok

Solar eclipses are signs to the Gentiles (i.e. the rest of us).

This particular Tetrad is interspersed with two solar eclipses. Nice string to up the slightly creepy factor, huh?

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   

justreleased

ketsuko

I say we blame it on the Jews.

Oy vey!

posted on Nov, 15 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I really do not want to be the one to break the news......However, this could very well be the beginning of the 'Great tribulation.'

Or another phrase describing this time in world history.....'Jacob's trouble.'

His house needs to wake from our slumber, and be awake and ever watchful!!

new topics

top topics

join