It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal UFO ALIEN CONSPIRACY Radio Host Art Bell Mysteriously Disappears From SiriusXM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Bell said if gov. Defaulted he would leave go back to phillipines. That didn't happen

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I really really like Art Bell and wish he would come back to C2C. I don't like George Noory as much so I listen to the weekend shows with guest hosts...and even that is on youtube because where I live I can't get C2C on the radio. I was thinking about subscribing to Sirius when I saw he was "coming back" there...now I'm glad I didn't. One thing that I have always held against Art Bell is the continuous show of "Here I am" -"Now I'm not"- "Here I am"- "Now I'm not"
For me, it sorta ruined his credibility. And now he's done it again with Sirius.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

Art Bell's legacy will always be his shows from the mid to late 1990s. That was what kicked off the Area 51 and Bob Lazar stories and the huge interest in UFOs and the paranormal. Unfortunately, it has been done to death. There are still tons of interesting avenues of research etc, but in terms of a 'come back' to radio, competing against Coast to Coast AM, it's just not possible. You can get all of that from re-runs of his show. I listened to some of his new shows and it was all just a re-hash of the same ole same ole that has been done millions of times. It's not new or edgy or fascinating anymore.

Therefore, what has basically been announced here is that the show was a total flop. It would be like a movie coming out to theaters and doing so poorly that it went straight to video. That's really what is being said here. Barely anybody signed up and most people were getting pirated copies.

Kinda sad, but kinda predictable, I guess.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   
The new age is quite dull, theres nothing new in it.
The dream is over,
time to wake up.

posted on Nov, 6 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

damwel
As much as I loved art bell back on c2c I didn't really care for this new show. His guests were people we have shredded on this site. Hoagland, lmh, the guy with the alien in his freezer, Jon?. It just wasn't the same. I guess you really can't go back.

Being on regular AM radio would sure help out a lot.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Art is trying to beta test online streaming. He's got a beta test going on two different types of player methods. Please go to his website and try them and give feedback. For me the first one doesn't work, the second one works fine

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
A good page to keep you updated is :
www.facebook.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
George Noory gives his side of the story -

forebiddenzone.tumblr.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
great update grandcourtjester..

Certainly throws a new light on subject..

Me myself, being in Scotland I can never catch any US show live as it 8-9am here and im working on.

I like to stream the previous nights show the day after, I pick who I want to listen to and love C2C and Art Bell.. Pity then cant get along.

On the side tip, planetX radio in the uk is not bad.. few shows a week.. google them then go to there youtube channel, all prev shows, some good guests on now and then.

posted on Nov, 13 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Optiflex
Art is trying to beta test online streaming. He's got a beta test going on two different types of player methods. Please go to his website and try them and give feedback. For me the first one doesn't work, the second one works fine

He could use TUNEIN and Pandora would be great!!!

All kinds of things he could do himself now without any corporate entity..

I bet Art is glad he got the hell out of manilla now !!!!

Just in time too!

A CONSPIRACY????

top topics

<< 1   >>

join