It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Defeated

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

nergalbanda1
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Op, you have compleately lost me as to what you are actually talking of about anything whatsoever.

I had you? What was I thinking of letting you go? And you say you are completely gone? Then what is it that is posting?

You mention bits from NASA but then it just goes into vague SOMETHINGS about ambiguities about some battle that is not very clear. Its like playing with the volume of radio while skipping stations at the same time.

You sould really study more about radio's, from early history, you can look it all up yourself. Ah almost got the main mother, darnit. Sorry, a Dutch person just contacted me about the Dalai Lama, how the Americans misinterpet energies emanating from my being. Yes, I did learn that from reading the buddhists texts, the Triple baskets, a lot of Mahyana, Theravada, Varjayana, I did study it for years, after astrology (for the chatbots, not much with astronomy or anything), tarot, well I read so many things, the Native American philosophies are fascinating (but unfortunately the American spirits intervene each time because of their disputes). Yes I would want to go OBE and shoot some arrows with a recurve bow or lasertag but I can't because of the American spirits possessing me. Or yes, believing they do in their fantasies. Yes, they are very nuts and influence the living very much with their computer technology. Yes I like taoism as well, and confucianism, hindu philosophy. I have read some about Islam but most I know is what I have observed from in muslims in my society, I grew up with them and went to public school with them. Which is completely normal in the Netherlands, but the American spirits keep on going about war, spying, how to control them. No, don't worry they'll never be able to invade, except in their fantasies where others might be able to reach them once that guy stops flipping the power. Which means the Americans are inferior to everybody else. I know I am referring to a group of souls and that there are many American spirits of all different cultures but they are not in control unfortunately.

Ah, yes. They did want to come clean when they found out about me or at least however possessed me at the time but they blew it forever, it was set in motion in the past and can't be changed, unless you want reality to break or end... yes there's mr Alien who can reset the universe, it would be good to not bother him/her can't tell shouldn't and just not get in the way. Yes I saw you trying to change my momentum thinking you could get a good position, or room. Yes how are we going to solve that problem with them not seeing the higher powers and thinking it's all because of themselves and how to stop that referring. Well frustration levels have been reached so several beings have to vent it somewhere else. That's it for now, stay tuned!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

The op`s responses are theroughly making me concerned as it does look like multi personality that his uncle told to shoot the other voices with a toy gun. Let`s hope that he never gets ahold of a REAL one and that `They` get the help that is needed. Seriously it is rather concerning the last few responses.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Wow Op. Step away from the internet if you think that at least for and internet detox. I`m rather concerned that you might do something to yourself due to the advice you said your uncle gave you about the voices. You do realise that there are people sitting behind every keyboard and post on these threads right? Maybe you don`t but that is usually the case as bots are not nearly as articulate as the others responding to you right now so far. Desembodied spirits usually don`t have the strength to keep in a thread for very long nevermind the strength to type as much as everyone here (stereotypically speaking).

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

nergalbanda1

The op`s responses are theroughly making me concerned as it does look like multi personality that his uncle told to shoot the other voices with a toy gun. Let`s hope that he never gets ahold of a REAL one and that `They` get the help that is needed. Seriously it is rather concerning the last few responses.

It is very bad to accuse me of future crimes. Guns are basically outlawed in my country and I am law abiding. Anyway I command you to study Ahimsa like I did, not exactly the same but how you would choose to do it. Also I would like to present my yellow belt of Aikido which I got when I was 17 but later I went on with the theoretical aikido, which I am still studying and hope to earn my black belt some day. Yes, I can say I know all these things to a degree and yes I am in complete control over myself and to try to convince me otherwise will make you look like a bad mean spirit.

Another note is don't listen to my brother the psycho psychiatrist. He only appears a good guy because of the Western claim of being the most intelligent and my brother happens to have a university diploma. My other brother is the social guy btw, he doesn't want to get involved into this but my brother is game. Be sure to let it all go because the remote killers also need his brain to convince people/the living they are killed, you know top secret spy/military games they used me for.

Ok, I burned some ants when I was young. I killed a lot of mosquitos and other insects. Only later did I know how to send them to the light, which light is which heaven, but don't worry it's all taken care of. Only the human immaterial has problems. Yes, that monkey was the last real one you saw. But otherwise, I would never kill unless it is one on one and either me or the other, which is nature. I could discuss this in lenght and write thesis after thesis about what is violence and what is not, in a nutshell, physical violence is out of the question unless forementioned scenario where it is me or the other and people shouldn't test this ever. Video games and tv/books isn't violence, that is it isn't real violence compared to for example a tank in the desert doing it for real. What is shown however is just pictures, sounds, vibrations, all to make you believe it's all real, except that one thing about killing, that will never happen and no one can ever prevent anything. People choosing to believe another can kill another completely (even symbolically speaking; as in changing one's personality) will lose a lot of support very rapidly as it only leads to an everlasting hell. Seriously, it is a mortal sin/crime which cannot be undone once it has happened by anyone but the person it happened to. I see I am not getting through but I'll answer your next post.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

nergalbanda1

Wow Op. Step away from the internet if you think that at least for and internet detox.

Whoever you are, you and your subgroup needs to tone down your attitude. So please don't believe ever you can lecture me.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
You still don't understand

But awhg..

What is there to understand?

Wellnmfgh., I ...

What sensations did you feel?

He's trying to choke me

Sigh

Wait whut

He's playing you

He's playing all of us

True, I'm gonna install some software for speechrecording to text and make a youtube movie out of you guys and girls, ladies and gentlemen and then everyone can hear what you are saying.
edit on 11/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: sure, the future

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   
So it was the Lightworkers back then and Littlelight is me true and he went on to that organization Yourownway and there was another lightworker and they are playing us?

No no the girls say that's not true.

Well what is true?

Are they playing us or are we playing them?

Shh be quiet.

For how long?

ARARRHHGHRHGHGRHGHRGHGHGHG!

Well at the end of the story of trying to put the ball of blame in Dragonfly/Littlelight/Sahametta/The Shining/Loop/THESAMEGUY, the future somebody I don't know goes back to a place where THESAMEGUY was first conceived then put it all in there, along with everything else they didn't like, creating a room where his timeline is being used as the center of the entire current construction. And even though they know now they still don't understand because they still believe his soul is theirs and the person they thought he was was just their own projection, in their own fantasy. Hopefully it is not too late for others to shed light into this, if they choose not to the fantasy universe will only expand forever.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Oh and to those who still believe I am not in control, you can believe that and make it up in your own fantasy world, just as all the other negative accusations, but I can't deny reality at all, ever. Which is what the individual makes of it for himself, in his own mind and you shouldn't mess with it. Sure you should ask permission in the physical however that is long gone in the West for the majority.

Allright stop using my techniques

Whoever said that ...

No (in dutch)

I donno some dutch soul

Other soul wants to play along and states what is shown: italic

Shows a picture of someone fantasizing I am holding everyone captive. Everybody believing it. Going over to my mother who freaks out for a second. A smirk from an American woman again or you wanna play alien again?? probably the dad mother looking at me why I play along, calling me, and reassuring everything will be ok, which it already was. Shh. Someone changed something. This is really exciting. Is he gonna get it? What he is alive? Sigh. Yes that is correct. Someone bumped the ball to change something. The ball is in his court said someone to someone else. Oh my god he yelled they are going to find out. Someone looking at me expecting something more.Hey now wait a minute, a tear symbolizing sadness, a smirk yeah you played me, a laugh, a sigh, oh no, yes you should drop that, a insight @ an American woman (she's gonna know what happened to THESAMEGUY and what all of us did to him), a correction by the American woman which never got through, diversions again, classic mistake (in dutch), whispers in the dark, shhh, booyaka for the uptheenth time, peeking too far, corrected by the American woman, no peeking under skirts or taking pictures please,

Yeah lets talk gaming and mmorpg which are you? Well sorry no one because other people keep pretending to be me, which they all believed before they entered the new room, ahh Buck Rogers customes I love beedebeedeee, my own version ofcourse. Losing the signal, gotta do something, oh no this is all wrong, a psychologist adding to the scenario: an insight which is lost because I wondered where the woman was going in the Viper from Battlestar Galactica.

Oh yeah I already know I am on a planet without spirits, just physical bodies and all spirits left with the aliens, some are on a makebelieve planet, or rather different layers over reality which are fed directly to the brain because they chose this in the past.

Yes it was correctly chosen, in the end there is the system of one who rules all and if that one is convinced then everybody else following that one will have to join. This all happened years ago and even though we appear to be writing to eachother, the meaning is all different and because of choices of the past I appear forever homosexual, too feminin, schizophrenic, dropout, loser.

Yes protests from other countries who thought this was not supposed to happen, unfortunately the timeline which was calculated was done using the brain of an unknowing civilian, along with everything else. And because of ego's, misplaced faith and a lot of other errors, it is almost impossible to correct this and yes it has gone universal years ago which is a story I will share once this post sinks in the different collectives because someone read it. Who is connected to all and all the homosexual theories that come after it, which also made this all possible.

I want to chime in he expressed joyfully.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Dragonfly, what a Godly entity you truly are! You are correct - these are all mere chatbots. This is truly wonderful the ALIEN WAS DEFEATED!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

It is very bad to accuse me of future crimes.

You are losing it, you are not reading what being posted and seeing what you want.

No one has accused you of any future crime, to me it look like concern or smart ass ridicule, one of the two but certainly not an accusation.

Whoever you are, you and your subgroup needs to tone down your attitude. So please don't believe ever you can lecture me.

How do you see an posters opinion where they say they are concerned as having an attitude?

Dragon, everyone can lecture anyone they please.

Who has lectured you?

Do you always take ideas and advice from others as a lecture?

Oh and to those who still believe I am not in control, you can believe that and make it up in your own fantasy world,

Don't worry most of us have, I know I have made up my own fantasy world and don't believe you are in control of anything, not even yourself, you seem to be guided by something trying to take something special away from you.

But that is just in my own little fantasy world of understanding your point of view

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

nergalbanda1

Thinking more about it, the main problem on Earth are the monkeys. The missing link is a monkey who started with violence and homosexuality and later became known to humans as Hanuman, in his current form. However, humans must not let the monkeys be in control ever or you will have problems. Believe it or not, they are ready to takeover, they shouldn't have been used in spaceflight.

The best course of action is to kill all monkeys asap on the planet. This should be planned and communicated to all governments so they can all execute the plan in sync. Otherwise, there will be monkeys running around in society and even though they will lose to humans, it'll be a world war none could have imagined. So you better hurry getting ready to fight monkeys in the near future, as the monkeys are gaining every day while humans are just bitching at eachother. Out.

More info then: They must be eradicated because they will continue violence and use the human spiritworld in the future if they are not stopped. Their spirits do not matter, they cannot do anything since they have not done all the work humans have done, yet they have access because of the spaceflights recently but also in ancient times when monkeys, lesser apes dominated the better apes. So in a nutshell we are indeed slaves to them, yet at the same time they don't know and underestimate humans. Please don't expect monkeys to know the alphabet or the human vocabulary or anything humans can know, the apes have no right to the knowledge created by humans, they are very distinct spiritworlds and to acces the spiritworld of a monkey you would have to find the main monkey somewhere on the globe and try to communicate, but doing so would mean war, a very bloody one. If you see a monkey vision, kill on sight. It will be either them or us in the future, that is the only species next to humans who could dominate. And please don't contact me about it or make jokes or you might set off their plans. Which means they go out of the jungle into cities and kill humans on sight with their bare hands and teeth but will quickly learn how to use rifles, so do not take this lightly, even though it appears so because of the way this message is communicated.
edit on 11/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: added info

And know this: do not attempt to use immaterial powers, psychic powers, spells whatever on monkeys because they will backfire on humans since monkeys started it first in the past. Only physical weapons can be used against them. If you are at home, be prepared to stand your ground and have to use weapons against monkeys, build traps around the house as soon as it appears on the news because by then others will also intervene and distract monkeys so they would still fall for it. And also know that I am getting visions of 3 attempts now, one an Asian monk I think, the other a woman Arab or Indian I'm not sure. Remain nonviolent until it happens.
edit on 11/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Dear lord.... Houston, we have a problem. You "may" have just drank to much kool-aid "OHHHHH YEA!!!"...

Peeps, we have just entered "The planet of the Apes"... Part: Dragonfly!!!

These last posts.... Ohhhh man!

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

So it seems re the degrees of deviation . . . though . . . it might depend on what days one was comparing. LOL.

I kind of wonder . . . what sorts of things do they say to themselves as they are closing their eyes to go to sleep at night.

What things do they think of when they first wake up.

"Qi Guai" . . . very strange.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

It's almost as though some bloke with more time than creativity . . . decided to spoof ATS with the most outrageously irrational blather possible . . . just to press the limits on such.

Incredible.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

It's almost as though some bloke with more time than creativity . . . decided to spoof ATS with the most outrageously irrational blather possible . . . just to press the limits on such.

Incredible.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Whole heartedly agree Bo! It's funny to the tune of "It's like some odd drug" that once you read it... You can't help yourself and want to come back just to read the next "Exciting Excerpt"...

Part of me is at a loss and genuinly care about the post and the other half... Well... I'm sure you could imagine that other half...

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Right, ET's had contact with monkeys in the past but this lead to monkeys being above humans from ET's perspective. Monkeys believed since a long time the humans were working for them, right down to building a spaceship for them, since they were first.

But in the past few hours many souls realized about the monkey business and how monkeys and humans have been playing for ages together, with the monkeys having the upper hand which lead to numerous wars and diseases. All anger, desires and many negative emotions which I will write down later are all coming from a single source, namely the leader of the monkeys who uses Hanuman as an entry point into the human collective most, so the hindus are our last line of defense but also our weakest link. They need to be educated about modern science asap, especially laws of physics, this first then other courses like algebra and especially NOT computers or the monkey leader will go through Hanuman to the space monkey and there problems begin which I cannot disclose.

Christians are safe for now, don't do anything with monkeys. If you see your rudimantary tail growing it means you are working for the chimps who are out to get our homes (physical estates) and would send most of us into the woods and jungles and keep a few for maintenance and study since they haven't build our stuff themselves so they don't have access to it. If you start to doubt, report to a spiritual authority asap. Even though it might appear benign, it might be that person somehow knows something either through observation or indirect. People need to stop fighting against eachother and start closing up or the monkeys will win eventually, even after the wars simply because they are more, body counting to be more precise. And please don't refer to Hanuman directly or believe you can and do not use exact numbers for now like millions of trillions of years, use "a long while" or make it your own since that person didn't understand yet.

For those feeling bad vibes, they are coming from the source, which is Hanumans' or at least a monkey soul and you don't want to go there. It is best to give up ideas about energy and new age since it is all the legacy of the monkeys, not humans. In the end, humans will be dominant in their minds again and no longer listen to the main monkey. That is all for now.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

BO XIAN
reply to post by Chamberf=6

So it seems re the degrees of deviation . . . though . . . it might depend on what days one was comparing. LOL.

I kind of wonder . . . what sorts of things do they say to themselves as they are closing their eyes to go to sleep at night.

What things do they think of when they first wake up.

"Qi Guai" . . . very strange.

Chinese would do best to stay away from monkeys, if fathers need to explain their presence they are robots, just as all other animals. For Star Trek fans, you may say they are merely holograms and use the command to turn them off, which is an order. Otherwise it will be done from the other side, meaning certain souls will not comply so the holodecks would go offline. This is all about the immaterial, in the material monkeys should be considered wild and possibly dangerous animals and actions should be taken immediately. Yes, it may appear silly an advanced species would use Dragonfly as a relay but he is the only one currently. And yes there are other factions, but the strongest left at Dragonflies place. Which means they are not really there but Dragonfly can hear them, and no he is not going to speak to them, you'll just end up playing with the monkeys, but you can see that when you look at your butt.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Right the monkey from Transformers. And yes the monkeys will heal overtime, currently many monkeys are discussing whether to follow the leader whom they have followed since time immorial. But don't interact with them, don't teach them, they have to figure this out by themselves, just as humans, which is why it is important for humans to interact with humans for a time (until said otherwise) but not spend time on monkeys. Yes this is a crisis situation. Zoo's already received their plans but do not check because they are still busy. You need to make friends now you woman and do not look into the mind of men anymore or women.

I would like to point at a Transformer episode, G1 Call of the Primitives. It describes the current situation for many males:

www.youtube.com...

Yes, the children were instructed in the 80's.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Are Monkeys good eatin'? Cause I only kill what I intend to eat...

Oh yeah, I once killed a Dragonfly with a fly-swatter. Sorry bout that and no, I didn't eat it.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join