It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Defeated

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

It turns out the USA is actually about 5 centuries old

Now~

The USA however is difficult since they pretend convincly they are much more then they truly are since they are only 5 years of age and should be trialed as a minor who left his parents 5 centuries ago so that is when that collective was born.

Like.... 5 years.... 5 centuries.... Same difference, y0~

The Dutch collective is the most ready. It begins from the group of souls who first settled there and they have an active connection which means their memory is the most reliable and so their heaven is the most stable. However it is yours truly who is guiding them because of knowledge and understanding and he is constantly under attack by spirits demanding to answer his questions who judge him by his earthly conditions:
dropout, schizo, unemployed, gay and this is not something which can easily be changed.

Well that's convenient....
Oh great American Dutch Gate Keeper of all truths! We all bow down to you!!!

That is all for now, be safe.

Same to you, stay well, be safe!

@thread ~ part of me is thanking god she's on our side... Not sure what else to say...

I await the next riviting excerpt from "The Dragonfly Chronicles"!!!

I am also nominating Dragonfly as the "ATS Troll of all time", as crazy as the posts are... I just can't help myself from coming back and reading more!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Dragonfly79
living beings which he keeps suppressed with a simple dualistic game.

Dragonfly79
raping the universe all this time

^
This I can believe.

Dragonfly79
spirits are less afraid of natural cars

Dragonfly79
medieval, spaceboats, only the flying boats.

Dragonfly79
within a decade, people will be born with 3 sets of teeth

Dragonfly79
trillions of years

Dragonfly79
Dinosaur Riders

Dragonfly79
I've defeated the alien

Dragonfly79
NASA

Dragonfly79
stepping on a skateboard, it would turn into another plague.

Dragonfly79
instead of pain you would feel the taste of strawberry

Dragonfly79
the most gay alien in the universe of all times who is in a Mir kind of ghostspacestion.

Dragonfly79
Maybe some mormons could come here and tell about truth. Oh wait, they can't because they don't use technology.

^
But three strikes, you're out!
edit on 8-11-2013 by ProjectUltra2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Today I found out about the guardsman and guardwoman system in the spirit world. What a laugh. Now I've heard voices since 5, my uncle told me to shoot them with my toy gun at the time and it worked back then. I didn't know it was a crime to try to fool a spirit into killing them. I remember I mostly shot in the air to scare them or fire warning shots, only a few times perhaps I almost created the thought.

Anyways it appears my tormentors who claim to be possessing me for a long while are actually my guardmen. Which also explains why people kept on calling me gay for many years, to this day. And why I heard voices and got such a bad treatment by everyone. And they expect me to become a nice ghost in the afterlife.

Meanwhile the alien female is still learning about how she got defeated. She is the most arrogant creature I ever laid eyes on (haha). She still can't believe I've given her infinite amount of bad deeds for which she will be in hell forever, referring to a mental state not an actual place because she is still leaving ours. She got in our spiritworld because someone sometime made a deal with them and they went on to become our intergalactic jailors. Which might seem a good idea to many but isn't and never will be. If only because she is completely bonkers, even though she might appear a goddess. And she would try to fool everyone into believing she is human from our own planet too, she has so many different ploys, techniques and games to remain number 1 in the spirit world.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

And she would try to fool everyone into believing she is human from our own planet too

Anyone whose name we'd recognize?

This all just keeps getting more....interesting, to be kind.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I didn't know it was a crime to try to fool a spirit into killing them.

And who made it a crime?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Breaking News: It has been decided humanity will never make it. No civilization on the outside, meaning Extra Terrestrial, meaning: not from this planet called Earth, the beings not from this planet, will ever acknowledge or recognize any humans from our planet. This means the ET's will continue with closing up from the outside while the benevolent ET's will say goodbyes but only for today because I have had enough of the American theatre. The only remaining issues are yours truly and closing up from the outside.

This problem is caused because Dragonfly found out everything that happened to Earth and himself and he will never choose any of you forever, not in the past present of future ever. So the last ET who sees him will be his next endpoint. The only thing the ET's are worried about is if Dragonfly will be hurt in any way because then the ET's will have to come back to rescue him again.

Other news: the females who wanted to rule the next cycle had to make up a new story but the males weren't finished with their last story, the last man refused years ago to end the story for yours truly but couldn't anymore because his soul was used by too many. The females decided it was best to send one woman into Dragonfly where she would have to convince him of love, which is still in progress. However too many females believe they are in power just as the males and sometimes it slips into something and goes universal so all ET's can hear it too. Luckily they have their own methods, namely a big fantasy universe which is also yours truly.

So for now rest assured, Dragonfly is still himself, always will be and can never be anybody else because all seats are taken from birth, from the moment of creation, but not in the mind of the parents. Really, it happens outside your body, but I give up and hope people will understand birth some day. The story will end when Dragonflys physical body is no more. Which might be years due to natural causes or tomorrow because of an accident, you never know how somebody might trip, fall and break his neck.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Breaking News: It has been decided humanity will never make it.

This problem is caused because Dragonfly found out everything that happened to Earth and himself and he will never choose any of you forever, not in the past present of future ever. So the last ET who sees him will be his next endpoint. The only thing the ET's are worried about is if Dragonfly will be hurt in any way because then the ET's will have to come back to rescue him again.

Are you speaking about yourself in the third person?

Just how did "dragonfly" come by this and the "breaking news"?

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That's it I am finally the ruler of my universe and I'm all alone. Everybody left with the ET's and they used my life for that all to happen. The only thing nobody understood is that the humans used me to travel to ET's where they along with the ET's created another Earth and through dreams, astral projection, astral travelling, even the beyond they transported everyone very convincingly to Heaven.

But they left me because a few people wanted to be me, the hero, the messiah of all of humanity and indeed, all of the universe. If you are reading this by the way and thinking you are still on the original planet, you're not. This goes back to the Big Bang where the ET's already started with early life which recognized itself as life.

The end of the story is you are all in my universe and I am in the universe of an unfortunate woman who was used by the ET's when they left their planet. I can speak to her better now unfortunately there are trillions of men and women who all want to be me and her so they can rule all. So I can't help any of you, neither can she, we've decided we should be together (not the Earth translator girls who translate her and believe they are her, because of their men who want power and in the end return it to Mr. Evil aka Mr Universe which I'm sure when you see him you would think he is your saviour).

Anyways, you can try to reach me, walk up to my house and hear me laughing while you go home gay. That's all for now, stay tuned!@

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Chamberf=6

Breaking News: It has been decided humanity will never make it.

No: he's not.

Just how did "dragonfly" come by this and the "breaking news"?

Well you have one room with 10 people in it but without a door to the outside. They talk about the outside and then one got the bright idea to use one person as a portal, an imaginary person, which goes to the outside of the room and a door should appear out of expectancy, which is the portal. And then they all go outside but when they started it was a one way ticket (linear) so they can never go back. And if they were spirits then it happened to a living being (yours truly) who witnessed it all. And this is just one scenario out of thousands I've seen the past couple of years, there's lots more all the way to before my birth, really exciting with aliens and coordinates where I first appeared and all.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I don't think I have read a thread where delusions of grandeur is most prevalent....
We are in his universe? either a troll or someone who needs serious help.
Never trust people who talk in the third person an absolute sign of narcissism...frankly a little dangerous.
edit on 9-11-2013 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So I have found "THEM". It is the girl who believes they have been penetrated. Their defenses are... almost non-existant. The plan is... perfect.

Soon I shall walk past my brothers house who chose to belong to them. And I will try to laugh but I don't think I can channel the amount of laughter yet.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Hello there American Woman. Sources say you were the first who was "IT". So could you stop hiding and come over to ATS and post here instead of using other people? You have until midnight European Dutch time!

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

question asked by chamberf=6

answered by Dragonfly

No: he's not.

you kill it Dragonfly,

my eyes are tearing up.

Dude,

you have fallen with a few other ATS members of recent times that were meant to fly and save us all from the doom that is still just around the corner as always.

pick your self up brother,

send me a PM if you want to chat or if you have any questions

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

American Woman

She might hear Lenny call out for her Dragon,

lets hope she arrives

edit on 10-11-2013 by InhaleExhale because: woman instead women

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   

That's it I am finally the ruler of my universe and I'm all alone. Everybody left with the ET's and they used my life for that all to happen. The only thing nobody understood is that the humans used me to travel to ET's where they along with the ET's created another Earth and through dreams, astral projection, astral travelling, even the beyond they transported everyone very convincingly to Heaven
. But they left me because a few people wanted to be me, the hero, the messiah of all of humanity and indeed, all of the universe. If you are reading this by the way and thinking you are still on the original planet, you're not. This goes back to the Big Bang where the ET's already started with early life which recognized itself as life.

So, wait.

This isn't a troll thread?

Dragonfly, if you are all alone and everybody left, who are you writing to an ATS?

Yourself in the third person? Is this a journal to you by you?
edit on 11/10/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

InhaleExhale

you kill it Dragonfly,

my eyes are tearing up.

Dude,

you have fallen with a few other ATS members of recent times that were meant to fly and save us all from the doom that is still just around the corner as always.

pick your self up brother,

send me a PM if you want to chat or if you have any questions

Thanks for giving me the chance to state I have never belonged to those fallen ones. I never chose groups. It's real easy, people create groups you can either be in or out. There was the group of fallen ones and those who weren't, that's two groups then I chose the third. Or the last and get rejected by them. It's just like people calling you homosexual while you know you are not attracted because it doesn't happen and it's not possible by logic. People can say all the want, they might even be convinced I am that but I am not but I understand once you are in that group in the opinion of another, you are worthless and without strenght so it's impossible to convince anyone. Meanwhile, they destroy themselves with their wrong views on existance. Only it's not a sudden explosion or any scars showing, it'll just be gone to everyone one day once it all snaps or well whatever happens, indeed there is no one to witness that.

The doom is indeed around the corner and the afterlife remains unsalvagable. Current estimates are (most positive) a few centuries to fix this problem. However, the majority of spirits working on this say it is impossible since most spirits are just too caught up in their petty games. And because they sense there is no future they are unwilling to help. So if you can add something, feel free to chip in.
edit on 10/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Chamberf=6

Dragonfly, if you are all alone and everybody left, who are you writing to an ATS?

Yourself in the third person? Is this a journal to you by you?
edit on 11/10/2013 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

The Matrix? A collection of thoughts? Chatbots? Bodies without souls or spirits, reacting to a single being trying to figure it all out? Remnants of spirits that do something when I give them attention?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

That's it I am finally the ruler of my universe and I'm all alone.

I'm sure you are...

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

The doom is indeed around the corner and the afterlife remains unsalvagable. Current estimates are (most positive) a few centuries to fix this problem. However, the majority of spirits working on this say it is impossible since most spirits are just too caught up in their petty games. And because they sense there is no future they are unwilling to help.

"Current estimates"? By who? Spirits?

When you say "no future", do you mean for Earth or that time "stops"?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

The Matrix? A collection of thoughts? Chatbots? Bodies without souls or spirits, reacting to a single being trying to figure it all out? Remnants of spirits that do something when I give them attention?

Neo is that you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join